that the sea glows at night in Jamaica?
牙买♥♥加夜晚的海面会发光?
Because that sounds incredibly magical.
因为这听起来不可思议的魔幻
You hear about that, eh?
你听人说过 哈?
Whatever you’re expecting over there…
无论你期待那边有什么…
it’s going to be even better.
只有更好
Jamaica, I’m coming home!
牙买♥♥加, 我要回家了
♪ I’m coming, I’m coming ♪ – Mom?
♪ 我来了, 我来了♪ – 妈妈?
♪ I’m coming home. ♪
我要回家了
It’s really bad.
真的憋不住了
Oh. It’s okay, Gwen.
哦 没事的 格温
You can do it while we fly.
你可以在我们飞着的时候撒
Here? But anyone could see me.
这里?但谁都能看见我
No one’s watching, Gwen.
没人在看, 格温
You know what? I’ll go up front.
你知道吗?我到前面去
What’s happening?
发生了什么事?
We have a number two situation.
我们有一个二号♥情况
Everything okay back there? – Dad! Don’t look!
后面没事吧?- 爸爸 别看
Oh! Sorry, Gwen. – What are you doing?
对不起, 格温 – 你在干什么?
My bad. My bad.
我的错 我的错
Mom, I can’t do it here.
妈妈, 我不能在这里做
Can we land?
我们能落地吗?
No, we won’t land, Gwen.
不, 我们不会落地的, 格温
You’re old enough to do it in the sky now.
你已经长大了, 可以在天上撒了
But it’s too much pressure, and it’s gross.
压力太大了, 而且也很恶心
It’s not gross. We’re birds.
这并不恶心 我们是鸟
Every bird does it in the sky.
每只鸟在天空中都会这样做
What if someone is looking down there?
如果下面有人在看怎么办?
No one is looking down there.
下面没人看
I told you, we are not landing.
我告诉你, 我们不会落地
There is no way we’re landing.
我们不可能落地的
Are you sure no one’s watching?
你确定没人在看吗?
Gwen Mallard!
格温·马洛德
Do it now or we leave without you.
现在就尿, 否则我们就不等你了
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
She’s perfectly capable of doing her business in the sky,
她完全有能力飞着尿
and yet here we are. – It’s okay, Pam.
但我们还是落地了 – 没事的, 帕姆
Just let her be.
随她去吧
Does anybody have a soft moss?
谁有软苔藓?
Just use a leaf!
用片树叶就可以了!
Someone’s watching! Someone’s watching!
有人在偷看 有人在偷看
There! Someone’s watching! – Where? Where?
在那儿 有人在偷看 – 哪里?哪里?在哪儿?
Follow me, and stay close.
跟我来, 跟紧点
Whoa! For real, Dad?
哇哦 真的吗 爸爸?
Cool.
酷毙了
I like your spirit, duck man.
我喜欢你的精神, 鸭兄
Um…
嗯…
Guys?
伙计们?
Uh, are you sure this is safe?
你确定这安全吗?
Don’t worry.
别担心
That wild duck is on a journey of the soul,
那只野鸭正在灵魂之旅中
and I say we follow him.
我说我们跟着他走
But just in case, get out your talons.
但以防万一, 还是拿出你的利爪吧
I ain’t sure ducks have talons, though.
我不确定鸭子有没有爪子
Shh, shh.
嘘, 嘘
Now stretch your back
现在伸展你的背部
and move your wings up to the sky.
翅膀朝着天
Breathe in.
吸气
And breathe out.
呼气
Excellent, class.
好极了, 同学们
And now the egg position.
现在是孵蛋式
And we hatch
然后我们破壳重生
with a newborn quack.
呱呱坠地
Quack.
呱
Very good.
非常好
And repeat.
然后再来一次
Quack.
呱
And repeat. Quack.
再来一次 呱
And repeat.
再来一次
Hey, what’s going on here?
嘿, 这是怎么回事?
Visitors!
游客来了
Brothers, brothers.
兄弟们, 兄弟们
Sisters, hold your enthusiasm.
姐♥妹♥们♥, 控制一下你们的热情
We-we don’t want to scare our guests away, do we?
我们不想把客人吓跑, 对吧?
Hello, friends.
朋友们, 你们好
I am Googoo.
我是咕咕
Welcome to our humble abode.
欢迎光临寒舍
Abode? What is going on here?
寒舍?刚刚是什么情况?
Our morning relaxation
我们的晨间修♥炼♥
as we prepare for the glorious Earl and Mae
准备迎接庄严神圣的厄尔和梅
to open the gates to paradise.
打开天堂之门
Oh, you’re so lucky.
哦, 你们真幸运
You’re just in time.
来得正是时候
My friends…
我的朋友们
welcome to the Garden of Harmony.
欢迎来到鸿蒙花♥园♥
I don’t understand. It’s…
我不明白 这…
Heaven for ducks?
鸭子的天堂?
Yep, pretty much.
是的, 差不多
Ah. Perfect.
啊 太完美了
You came to the perfect place, my friends.
朋友们, 你们来对了地方
Here, humans spare no expense on our well-being.
在这里, 人类不遗余力地为我们谋福利
And they just finished building our brand-new slide.
他们刚刚建好了我们的全新滑梯
Yeah!
好棒
So please be our guest.
所以, 各位请便
Feel free to enjoy our place
请随意享受这个地方
for as long as you like.
想玩多久就玩多久
Well, I guess we could take the afternoon.
好吧, 我想我们可以玩上一个下午
Come on. Please. – Come on. Come on, Dad, please.
来吧 拜托 – 求你了 爸爸 拜托
Come on. Let’s stay. Stay. – Please, please.
我们留下来 留下来 – 求你了 求你了
Oh, no. No, no, no.
不 不 不
I don’t think we can possibly stay here…
我觉得我们不可能留在这里 …
without having the best time of our lives!
而不去享受我们生命中最美好的时光!
Now, get out there and have some fun.
现在, 去找点乐子吧
Slides, here I come! – Wait for me!
滑梯, 我来了 – 等等我
Slippy slides!
滑溜溜的滑梯
Here comes the sea dragon!
海龙来了
We’re gonna get you!
我们会抓住你的
We’re gonna squish your sea dragon face!
我们要捏碎你的海龙脸!
Sea dragon is hungry.
海龙饿了
We need to slay the sea dragon!
我们需要杀死海龙!
Ow. Gwen.
噢 格温
Gwen, be more careful.
格温, 小心点
We need to slay him gently.
我们需要温柔地杀死他
Really? Okay.
真的吗?好吧
Ow! Uncle Dan.
嗷!丹叔叔
What? I want to play, too.
我也想玩
Sea dragon needs a break.
海龙需要休息
Ow! Gwen!
噢 格温
Brothers, sisters, great news!
兄弟们, 姐♥妹♥们♥, 好消息!
Earl and Mae are taking us on a field trip.
厄尔和梅要带我们去户外徒步
I’m so excited.
我太激动了
It’s so great. Hurry, guys.
太棒了 快点 伙计们
Hurry. It’s time.
快点 是时候了
You don’t want to miss this.
一定不要错过了
Come on, everyone. Let’s go.
来吧 大家 我们走
No! No, no, no!
不, 不, 不!
I’m so excited. I can’t wait to get started.
我太激动了 我等不及要出发了
Googoo, stop!
咕咕 停下来
What is it, my little friend?
怎么了, 我的小朋友?
The-the chef. The-the…
那个厨子…
You want to come, too?
你也想来吗?