Ah-ah-ah. Stay here.
啊 啊 啊 待在这儿
How’s it going?
进展如何?
Shh! What are you doing here?
嘘 你在这里干什么?
I told you to stay back there.
我告诉过你待在后面
Oh, there’s no way I’m letting you have all the fun.
哦, 我可不会让你独享乐趣的
Let’s go.
我们走吧
There.
在那儿
Here.
过来
Grab my tail so I can get the key.
抓住我的尾巴, 我就能拿到钥匙了
Hurry.
快点
Pam. – Almost there.
帕姆 – 快够着了
Look.
你看
Pam. – Almost there.
帕姆 – 快到了
Pam. – A little closer.
帕姆 – 再近一点
Pam!
帕姆
Got it.
拿到了
Go, go, go, go, go!
走, 走, 走!
Duck à l’orange!
橘子鸭
♪ Keep on surviving ♪
继续生存
What?
什么?
Salsa Tuesdays.
莎莎舞周二
♪ Now that you’re out of my life, I’m so much better ♪
现在你离开了我的生活, 我好多了
♪ You thought that I’d be weak without you, but I’m stronger ♪
你以为没有你我会软弱 但我更坚强
♪ You thought that I’d be broke without you… ♪
你以为没有你我就会伤….
We’re doomed! – Don’t panic, Mack.
我们完蛋了- 别慌, 麦克
I can’t help it. It relaxes me.
我情不自禁 这音乐让我放松
Mack, we’re gonna make it, all right?
麦克, 我们会成功的, 好吗?
We have to be optimistic.
我们必须乐观
Optimistic? How can we be optimistic right now?
乐观?我们现在如何才能乐观?
Well, I don’t know, but if we are panicking,
好吧, 我不知道, 但如果我们惊慌失措
we’ll never find our way out!
我们将永远找不到出路!
That’s it.
就是这样
What’s it? – Whatever you’re doing,
什么?- 不管你在做什么
keep doing it.
继续
You mean like this?
你是说像这样?
Yes, Mack. It’s working.
是的 麦克 有用的
♪ Sobreviviré, sobreviviré ♪
我会活下去, 我会活下去
♪ No se puede apagar ♪
无法熄灭
♪ La esperanza ♪
的希望
♪ Sobreviviré… ♪
我会活下去
Oh, we can do this, Mack.
我们能做到 麦克
Okay, follow my lead.
好吧, 听我指挥
♪ Yo sé ♪
我知道
♪ I’m a survivor ♪
我是一个幸存者
♪ I’m not gon’ give up ♪
我不会放弃
♪ Ya lo verás, voy a lograrlo ♪
你看着吧 我会成功的
♪ I’m a survivor ♪
我是一个幸存者
♪ I’m gonna make it ♪
我会成功的
♪ Es la verdad, yo sobrevivo ♪
这就是事实 我会活下去
♪ I’m a survivor ♪
我是一个幸存者
♪ I’m not gon’ give up ♪
我不会放弃
♪ Ya lo verás, voy a lograrlo ♪
你看着吧 我会成功的
♪ I’m a survivor, I’m gonna make it ♪
我是一个幸存者, 我会成功的
♪ Es la verdad, yo sobrevivo. ♪
这就是事实 我会活下去
Dad, Mom, you were amazing.
爸爸 妈妈, 你们太棒了
Thank you, Gwenny, but we’re in a bit of a hurry right now.
谢谢你, 格温妮, 但我们现在有点赶时间
Pam, key. – Here.
帕姆, 钥匙 – 给
Okay. Let’s do this.
好吧 开始吧
Hurry! Hurry!
快点 快点
No, more to the right. To the right, and twist.
不 是向右 向右 然后扭
No, no, no. My right, Dad.
不 不 我的右边 爸爸
Mack! – Down, down.
麦克 -下面一点 下面
No, to the right. – That’s it!
不, 往右边 – 好了
Now, hold it and twist it.
现在, 握紧, 扭
Come on! – Do I just have to do it?
来吧 – 非得我来吗?
Push!
推!
Oh. What happened?
怎么了?
Wait, where’s the k… Where’s the key?
等等, 钥匙在哪…钥匙在哪儿?
I swallowed it. – Oh, that’s a bummer.
我吞下去了 – 哦, 真讨厌
Spit it out. You need to spit it out!
吐出来 你得吐出来
I’m on it. I’m on it.
我正在吐
Come on, Mack.
来吧, 麦克
Okay, he’s really close, and he really looks mad.
好吧, 他真的很近了, 而且他看起来真的很生气
Mack!
麦克
Spit it out already. – Oh, no, no!
快吐出来 – 哦, 不, 不!
Come on! Hurry up!
来吧 快点
Come on, kids.
来吧, 孩子们
Together.
一起上
Spit it out!
吐 出 来
This isn’t working!
这 样 不 行!
Bird eater incoming!
食鸟者来了
Got it!
知道了
I’m free!
我自♥由♥了
Ya mon!
太棒啦
We did it!
我们成功啦
Thank you!
谢谢侬!
Whoo! Oh, you did it.
喔哦, 你们做到了
I can’t believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I was in a cage, and now I’m not.
我曾被关在笼子里, 现在我出来了
In, and now not.
在, 现在不在了
And you did it!
是你们做到的
All of you.
你们所有人
But you…
但是你…
you wild duck, you.
你这只野鸭子
You must be the bravest duck me ever meet.
你一定是我见过的最勇敢的鸭子
Oh, I’m not that…
哦, 我没那么…
I’m not that brave.
我没那么勇敢
What?! You knew the danger.
什么?你明知道吓撒宁
You did it anyway. What do you call that?
你还勇往直前 你管这叫什么?
Yeah, you’re right.
是的, 你说得对
I guess that is the only word that describes who I am.
我想这是唯一能形容我的词了
Did you hear that? He called me brave.
你听到了吗?他说我勇敢
So you want to go to my island, eh?
你想去我的岛, 是吗?
I will be honored to take you there myself.
我很荣幸能亲自领你们去
You’d do that?
你会这么做?
For you, me do anything,
为了你们, 我做什么都行
because I can do anything!
因为我无所不能!
I can go here, or I could go here.
我可以去这里, 也可以去这里
Free as a bird!
像鸟儿一样自♥由♥
Right.
对
‘Cause I’m a bird!
因为我是一只鸟
I didn’t think I’d ever say this, but, uh,
我没想到我会这么说 但是
you are one heck of a bird.
你真是只了不起的鸟
Oh. Well, thanks, Chump.
哦 好吧 谢谢你 蠢普
You’re not so bad yourself.
你也不赖
Yeah, you know, I’m getting a little waterwork-y up here.
是啊, 你知道, 我这里进了点水
Scram, you crazy ducks.
滚吧, 你们这些疯鸭子
Get out of here.
离开这里
Bye, Chump. – Bye-bye, Chump.
再见, 蠢普 – 再见, 蠢普
Bye, Chump. – Thank you!
再见, 蠢普 – 谢谢
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
So long, Chump.
再见了, 蠢普
Don’t forget where you got that sandwich.
别忘了你从哪儿弄来的三明治
Bye-bye, you country bumpkins.
再见了, 你们这些乡下人
I love you.
我爱你们
I can’t believe it!
我简直不敢相信!
In a few hours, we’ll reach the coast.
再过几个小时, 我们就到海岸了
Then a little hop over the ocean,
然后越过大海
and we’ll finally get to my homeland!
就到了我的故乡了!
Hey, uh, Delroy, uh, is it true
嘿, 呃, 德罗伊, 呃, 是真的吗?