Thank you, Chump.
谢谢你, 蠢普
Sorry for busting your bills over here, but, uh…
很抱歉让你破费了, 但是…
sometimes I get sensitive, is all.
有时我会变得敏感, 仅此而已
Us pigeons, we got big hearts, too.
我们鸽子的心也很大
Ain’t that right, guys?
你们说对不对?
Oh, for sure.
哦, 当然
We just want to be loved. – And respected.
我们只想被爱 – 被尊重
Yeah.
是啊
So anything you need… I mean anything…
所以你需要什么…我是说任何东西…
Chump’s got ya.
来找蠢普
Oh, really? Because we are completely lost.
哦, 真的吗?因为我们完全迷了路
We’re trying to get to Jamaica.
我们想去牙买♥♥加
Oh, yeah, yeah. That’s in Queens, right?
哦 是啊 那是在皇后区 对吧?
Uh, more south.
呃, 再往南一点
Uh, like, the Caribbean.
加勒比海
Oh, that Jamaica.
哦, 那个牙买♥♥加
I got a buddy who knows that place
我有个朋友对那个地方
like the back of his wing.
熟门熟路的
You think he’ll help us?
你觉得他能帮我们吗?
Yeah. I mean, it’s a bit of a sore subject for him,
是啊, 我是说, 对他来说有点棘手
but, uh, I’m sure it won’t be a problem.
不过, 呃, 我相信不会有问题的
Come on, lovebirds, we ain’t got all day.
来吧, 小情侣们, 我们可没那么多时间
It’s this way.
这边走
Wow. Mom, you rock.
哇哦 妈妈 你真棒
Yeah.
是啊
60-40! – 70-30!
60-40! – 70-30!
60,000-3,500!
60,000-3,500!
I didn’t know you could be so tough.
我不知道你这么强悍
Really, Mack?! You didn’t know that?
真的吗, 麦克?你不知道吗?
Oh, no, I…
哦, 不, 我…
I get it.
我明白了
That’s good.
很好
That’s very good.
非常好
Okay, my little bumpkins,
好了, 乡巴佬们
let’s get a move on.
让我们继续前进
Are you kidding? We are not flying through
你在开玩笑吗?我们不要再飞过
this crazy death trap of a city again.
这座疯狂的死亡之城了
Oh, come on. It’s nothing.
得了吧 没什么的
Just stick close to me,
只要跟紧我
and everything will be all right.
一切都不是问题
I’m okay. Yeah, no, I’m okay!
我没事 我没事
Yeah.
是啊
I’m okay.
我没事
I’m still okay.
我没事
We can do this.
我们能做到
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇, 哇, 哇
Ha-ha! You missed, bus!
哈哈 没撞上 巴士
Maybe don’t stick too close.
也许不要跟得太近
Here you go, my little princess.
给你, 我的小公主
Thank you!
谢谢!
Whoa, Gwen! I got you, Gwen.
格温 我抓住你了 格温
I got you.
我抓住你了
Look! Look, there it is.
你看看, 就在那儿
That’s Jamaica.
那就是牙买♥♥加
What?
什么?
Here we are.
我们到了
Okay, so…
好吧, 那么…
Wait, where’s our guy?
等等, 我们要找的人呢?
And what is that?
那是什么呢?
Huh? Oh, that?
啊?哦, 那个?
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
But I should probably warn you,
不过, 我还是要提醒你一下
Delroy’s owner is a chef.
德洛伊的主人是一名厨子
A-A chef?
厨子?
Yeah. A-A chef.
是的 厨子
Like a predator except instead of eating you,
就像捕食者, 只不过不会吃你
he feeds you to a group of much lazier predators.
他会把你喂给一群更懒惰的捕食者
Right this way.
这边请
After you.
你先请
Hey. Shh!
嘿 嘘
Coast is clear.
海岸线安全
Hey, Delroy.
嘿 德罗伊
How’s it going? It’s been a while.
最近怎么样?好久不见
You look good. Slip me some feather.
你看起来不错 给我几根漂亮的羽毛
I brought you a nice family of mallards.
我给你带来了善良的野鸭一家
They need to ask you something.
他们需要请教你一些问题
Oh. Well, Mr. Delroy,
哦 好吧 德罗伊先生
so nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Do you know the way to Jamaica?
你知道去牙买♥♥加的路吗?
Do I know the way to Jamaica?
我知道去牙买♥♥加的路吗?
Told ya.
我就说吧
He’s a little sensitive about it.
他对此有点敏感
He was born and raised there.
他在那里出生和长大
What happened?
怎么了?
The chef snatched him up in the middle of the night.
厨子半夜把他抓走了
Next day, old Del’s gone from free bird to jailbird.
第二天, 老德尔就从自♥由♥鸟变成了阶下囚
Come on, D.
来吧, D
Just tell them how to get there.
告诉他们怎么去就行了
Fly to the big green statue, fly due south for three miles,
飞向绿色大雕像, 向正南方飞行三英里
then due east for one mile, due west for ten miles,
然后正东一英里, 正西十英里
then you southwest for one mile,
然后向西南方向前进一英里
south-southeast for two miles…
东南偏南两英里…
and south-southwest for the rest of the way.
剩下的路为西南偏南方向
And don’t stop until you see that mist
没看到在美丽的青山之巅
dancing atop the beautiful blue mountains.
翩翩起舞的那团雾 就不要停下来
You can’t miss it.
你们一定不能错过
Oh, no, no. No, don’t cry, Big Red.
哦, 不, 不, 不, 别哭, 大红
It’s all right. We didn’t mean to upset you.
没事了 我们不是故意让你难过的
Jamaica!
牙买♥♥加
I miss my family.
我想念我的家人
Devon.
德文
And likkle Donnie.
还有唐尼
Dolores. Deedee.
德洛丽丝 迪迪
Winston!
温斯顿
That me cousin.
那是我表弟
Dad, we’re not really gonna leave him here, are we?
爸爸, 我们不会真的把他留在这里吧?
He looks so cramped in that cage.
这个笼子也太小了
Come on, blow it out.
来吧, 擤出来
Blow.
擤
There’s nothing we can do here, Dax.
我们无能为力, 达克斯
We could get the key.
我们可以拿到钥匙
No, kid. That’s impossible.
不 孩子 这不可能
Why? Where is it?
为什么?在哪里?
Down there.
在下面
The chef keeps that key on him at all times.
厨子随时都把钥匙带在身上
And trust me, you don’t want to go
相信我, 你不会想要
anywhere near that lunatic.
靠近那个疯子的
Him catch ya, him turn you into duck à l’orange.
被他抓住你, 就会把你变成橘子鸭
What’s duck à l’orange?
什么是 “橘子鸭”?
It’s you with l’orange on top.
就是你, 上面还配些橘子
You know what? Guys, don’t worry.
知道吗?伙计们, 别担心
I’ll go get it. – Uh, what? No, no, no.
我去拿 – 什么?不 不
Dad, it’s okay. I’ve got this.
爸爸 没事的 我来搞定
No, you don’t got this.
不, 你搞定不了这个
But just because you’re scared of everything in the world
就因为你前怕狼后怕虎
doesn’t mean I have to be.
并不意味着我也得如此
Okay. You know what?
好吧, 你知道吗?
I will go get the key.
我去拿钥匙
Cool. I’m coming with you.
酷 我和你一起去
No. You stay. – Dad!
不, 你留下 – 爸爸