You have to see this.
你们一定要看看这个
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey.
哇哦 嘿 嘿
Dax, let’s keep the adventure where I can see you.
达克斯 要冒险就在我眼皮底下冒 好吗
Whoa!
哇哦
Woo-hoo! Come on!
来吧
Try it, Dad!
试试吧, 爸爸
Okay, okay, this is pretty cool,
好吧, 好吧, 这很酷
but we should probably get back on…
但我们也许应该继续….
Don’t be such a stick-in-the-mud.
别这么顽固不化
Ah, yes!
啊, 太棒了!
Hello!
你好
Peekaboo! – Whoa! Dad!
看!- 爸爸
Ow. Hey, watch out.
嗷 嘿 小心点
Hey!
嘿!
Gotcha! Whoo!
超过你了
That was fun.
真有趣
Let’s go down before we lose our way.
在迷路之前, 我们先下去吧
Please, Dad, come on.
求你了, 爸爸, 别这样
Just a bit more. – Please, Dad?
再多玩一会 – 求你了, 爸爸?
Okay, okay, just a little bit longer.
好吧, 好吧, 再等一会儿
What is that?
那是什么?
Whoa!
哇哦
Guys, you okay?
伙计们, 你们还好吗?
Yeah! What a ride.
是啊 好开心啊
Let’s do it again.
让我们再来一次
Yeah!
是啊
Your mother.
你妈妈
Where’s your mother?
你妈妈呢?
Pam?
帕姆?
That is not your mother.
她不是你妈妈
Up here! Fly up.
上面 飞上来
We can see so much better from up here.
站在这里, 我们看得更清楚
Pam! Are you hurt somewhere? – Oh! What?
帕姆 你哪里受伤了?- 什么?
Do you feel pain? – I-I’m fine.
你觉得疼吗?- 我没事
What’s your name? How many feathers am I holding up?
你叫什么名字?我举着几根羽毛?
Hey. I’m fine.
嘿, 我没事
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Okay. Come on, everyone.
好的 来吧 各位
Prepare for takeoff so we can get out of…
准备起飞, 这样我们就可以离开…
here.
这里
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
I… I don’t know.
我不知道
We’ve never been this far before.
我们以前从没走过这么远
Uncle Dan, have you ever been here before?
丹叔叔, 你以前来过这里吗?
Uncle Dan?
丹叔叔?
Hello? Guys?
喂?伙计们?
Anyone?
有人吗?
I don’t like heights.
我恐高
Uncle Dan?
丹叔叔?
Yeah, it’s me!
是我
It’s Uncle Dan!
是丹叔叔
Uncle Dan!
丹叔叔
Well, he led a good life.
他度过了美好的一生
What?
什么?
We’re coming for you, Uncle Dan!
我们来救你了 丹叔叔
He would have wanted us to go on without him.
他也会希望我们失去他之后还能继续前进的
Come on, he was kind like that.
算了吧, 他就是那样的人
Oh. Well, hello there.
哦 你好啊
Get away, get away!
走开, 走开
Pigeons.
鸽子
Uncle Dan! Uncle Dan!
丹叔叔 丹叔叔
Uncle Dan! – Uncle Dan!
丹叔叔 – 丹叔叔
Uncle Dan, where are you? – Uncle Dan!
丹叔叔, 你在哪儿?- 丹叔叔
Uncle Dan?
丹叔叔?
What if something ate Uncle Dan?
如果有东西吃了丹叔叔怎么办?
Honey, I promise you, nothing would ever
亲爱的, 我向你保证, 没有什么东西会
want to eat Uncle Dan.
想吃丹叔叔的
Uncle Dan.
丹叔叔
Get off me!
放开我
I’m coming!
我来了
Hey, wait! Wait!
嘿, 等等我
Get away from me! Get away from me!
离我远点 离我远点
It’s my sandwich.
这是我的三明治
I licked it, I licked it!
我舔过了 我舔过了
You can’t touch it with duck spit on it.
有鸭子口水在上面, 你们就不能碰它
Uncle Dan!
丹叔叔
Get your wings off my uncle!
把你们的翅膀从我叔叔身上拿开
Dax, Gwen, wait!
达克斯, 格温, 等等
Stay away from my family!
离我家人远点
Back away! Back away! Back away!
退后!退后!退后!
Get out of here, you trashy, trashy vermin!
滚出去, 你们这些垃圾害虫!
Who said that?
谁说的?
I asked, “Who said that?”
我问:”谁说的?”
Come here, bumpkin.
过来, 乡巴佬
Say it again.
再说一遍
Uh, which part?
呃, 哪一部分?
“Trashy, trashy vermin.”
“垃圾, 垃圾害虫”
Let the record reflect I just meant to say “trashy vermin.”
请记录在案, 我只是想说 “垃圾害虫”
Which I’m not saying that’s good,
我不是说这是好话
but I wasn’t doubling down on “trashy,” vermin.
但我并没有把 “垃圾” 和 “害虫” 混为一谈
You ducks make me sick, you know that?
你们这些鸭子让我恶心, 知道吗?
You’re fed all day by the humans in the park,
公园里的人类整天给你们喂食
but that’s not enough for you.
但这对你们来说还不够
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
You got to come to our territory.
你们必须来我们的地盘
You got to steal our food.
偷我们的食物
And then you insult us?
然后你还要侮辱我们?
What? No, no, no, no, I wasn’t…
什么?不, 不, 我不是…
Name! – Uh, Mack.
姓名 – 呃, 麦克
Well, “Uh, Mack,” I’m the Chump,
好吧, “呃, 麦克”, 我就是那个蠢普
and I’m the leader of this group of hardworking birds
我就是这群你刚才叫做害虫的
you just called vermin.
勤劳鸟儿的领袖
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了 好了
So listen, Chump…
所以听着, 蠢普…
What did you just call me?
你刚才叫我什么?
Sorry. I thought your name was Chump.
抱歉, 我以为你叫蠢普
Yeah, Chump, yeah. That’s my name. Why?
是啊 蠢普 是啊 这是我的名字 怎么了?
Right. So listen, Chump…
好吧 听着 蠢普
What did you just call me?! – I’m sorry.
你刚才叫我什么?- 对不起
Is everyone else hearing “Chump” or…
其他人听到的是 “蠢普” 还是…
What did… What? – Okay, okay.
什么?什么?- 好了 好了
I think there’s a slight misunderstanding here.
我觉得这里面有点小误会
Excuse me. Will you excuse me?
借过 不好意思
Coming through. Uh-huh. Thank you.
借过 谢谢
Okay. Hi there. I’m Pam.
好的 你好 我叫帕姆
I’m sharing my life with him, so I’m painfully aware
我和他一起过日子, 所以
of all the stupid things that come out of his mouth.
他口不择言的蠢话也常让我痛苦
Oh, yeah, that’s true. She is.
哦, 是的, 没错 她确实是
But I assure you, he meant no harm.
但我向你保证, 他没有恶意
And to show our gratitude
为了对您在此事上的理解
for your understanding in this matter,
表示感谢
how about we share the sandwich 50-50?
我们三明治对半分怎么样?
80-20. – 60-40.
80-20. – 60-40.
70-30. – 65-35.
70-30. – 65-35.
68-32! – 67-33!
68-32! – 67-33!
You got yourself a deal.
成交
Uncle Dan, cut the sandwich.
丹叔叔, 切三明治
You don’t want to try 50-50 again?
你不想再试试五五开吗?
Uncle Dan! – All right, all right.
丹叔叔 – 好了, 好了
You, I like.
我喜欢你