We’re enjoying it.
我们乐在其中
But you must be freezing here.
但你们在这里一定冻坏了
Oh, no, we’re not. – Come.
哦, 不, 我们没事 – 来吧
Oh, no, no. – Come, come.
哦, 不, 不 – 来吧 来吧
Let Erin take care of you in her comfy little nest.
去艾琳舒适的小窝里暖和暖和吧
In you go. Hup, hup, hup.
进去吧 去 去
Harry!
哈利
Harry, look.
哈利, 你看
Look what I found.
看看我找到了什么?
A nice little family of traveling mallards.
一窝正在旅行的漂亮野鸭子
Mallards.
野鸭子
Uh, okay. Nice meeting you all.
好的 很高兴见到你们
Bye-bye.
再见
In a rush, are you?
赶时间吗 你们?
Oh, we don’t want to be a bother.
哦, 我们不想给你们添麻烦
You look busy decaying.
你看起来正忙着养老
You’re not bothering at all.
你们一点也不麻烦
But maybe herons are not
但也许苍鹭对你们来说
good enough for you, mallards?
还不够好,野鸭子
No, of course not.
不, 当然不是
We’re happy to stay.
我们很乐意留下来
Good! Let me get your bed ready.
好的 我帮你把床准备好
What do they do, rip you apart, then eat you?
它们要做什么? 把你撕成碎片, 然后吃掉?
Dan.
丹
I don’t know how they do it. What’s the method?
我不知道他们是怎么吃的 用什么方法?
Hey. Zip it.
嘿 闭嘴
Wake me up when it’s my turn to be eaten.
轮到我被吃的时候叫醒我
What? – What are you doing, Pam?
什么 – 你在干什么, 帕姆?
Well, I don’t know. I just… I don’t want to offend them.
我也不知道 我只是…不想冒犯他们
Can’t you see they want to eat us?
你没看见他们想吃掉我们吗?
I don’t want to be eaten!
我不想被吃掉!
Well, she can’t eat us.
她吃不了我们
She doesn’t have teeth.
她都没有牙齿
Well, what if she cuts us into pieces first?
如果她先把我们切成一小片一小片呢?
I don’t want to be cut into piece…
我不想被切成碎片….
I-I-I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Oh, what’s that? No, no.
哦, 说什么来着?不, 不
We were just saying your nest is just so charming.
我们刚才在说, 你们的老巢真是太迷人了
Weren’t we, kids?
不是吗, 孩子们?
Oh, thank you.
哦, 谢谢
We moved here a few years ago.
我们几年前搬到这里的
We used to migrate all the time like you.
我们以前也像你们一样经常迁徙
Harry was such an adventurer.
哈利就是这样一个冒险家
Fierce predator, too.
和凶猛的捕食者
He could catch any prey with a single swift peck.
它只需轻轻一啄, 就能抓住任何猎物
Those were the good old days.
那些都是美好的过去了
Now Harry’s too old.
现在哈里太老了
I’m the one who brings food back to the nest.
我成了那个养家糊口的人
But, anyway, you must be exhausted.
不过, 不管怎么说, 你们一定累坏了
Here’s your bed.
这是你们的床
There’s no way we’re sleeping in that.
我们不可能睡在里面
But it’s our finest bed.
但这是我们最好的床了
And it is perfect.
而且非常完美
Thank you.
谢谢
Wow, huh?
哇, 是吧?
Hey, feel this. Even comfier than our own nest.
嘿 摸摸这个 比我们自己的窝还要舒服
Yeah, sure.
是的, 当然
It’s greasier, too. Oh!
也更油腻哦
Looks like your last guest is still here.
看来你的上一位客人还在这里
And dead.
死了
Thank you.
谢谢
You’re welcome, sweethearts.
不客气, 亲爱的们
Sleep tight.
睡个好觉
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.
别让臭虫咬到哦
Okay. Storm is over.
好了, 风暴结束了
Let’s go. Kids, kids, wake up.
我们走吧 孩子们 孩子们 醒醒
Pam, we got to go right now. – What?
帕姆, 我们现在得走了 – 什么?
Right now! – Now?
现在 – 现在?
What about Uncle Dan? – It’s fine.
丹叔叔怎么办?- 没事的
When they wake up, they’ll eat him.
等他们醒来, 就会吃了他
That’ll give us more time to lose…
这将给我们更多的时间去逃…
You’re awake.
你醒了
Looking right at us, too.
也在看着我们
Bonus. – Shh!
中奖 – 嘘
You shouldn’t have gotten out of your beds.
你们不应该下床
Nighttime is when predators like to feed.
夜间正是捕食者们觅食的时候
Stay away from my kids.
离我孩子远点
Let’s do this quick!
让我们速战速决!
Run, kids, run!
快跑, 孩子们, 快跑
Let me get them!
把他们给我
Harry, catch them!
哈利 抓住他们
Head for the door!
快去门口!
Go, go!
快走, 快走
Hands off!
放手
It’s okay, kids.
没事的, 孩子们
Just hold still.
别动
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
Please don’t eat us.
请不要吃我们
We haven’t finished molting yet.
我们还没换完毛呢
Pretty please?
真心求求了?
I promise you this won’t hurt.
我保证, 不会痛的
No!
不
Gotcha!
接住了
He was about to gulp you in one bite.
他正要把你们一口吞下去
Bad fish.
坏鱼
Ooh, bad fish!
哦, 坏鱼
You… you saved them?
你….你救了他们?
It was nothing.
没什么
And we have breakfast for tomorrow.
而且我们明天有早餐了
Right, Harry?
对吧 哈利
Into beddy-byes now.
现在要上♥床♥睡觉了
Are you sure you have to go already?
你们真的要走了吗?
I’ll miss your kids so much.
我会非常想念你的孩子们的
They are so adorable.
他们太可爱了
Mmm. And you taste so good.
嗯 你的味道真好
Maybe I’ll eat you. – Uh…
也许我会吃了你 – 呃…
I’m kidding.
我开玩笑的
Or am I?
是吗?
It’s a joke!
开个玩笑
It’s a joke.
开个玩笑
So funny.
太有趣了
All right.
好的
Time to go. Thanks for everything.
该走了 谢谢你所做的一切
Oh, goodbye.
哦, 再见
Uh, I haven’t kissed Harry goodbye!
我还没跟哈利吻别呢
No, no, no. Blow him a kiss.
不 给他一个飞吻就行
No, no, no, no, you don’t have to walk closer.
不, 不, 不必走太近
You’re good there. Bye, Harry.
在这就行 再见 哈利
Thanks so much. Mwah.
非常感谢
Don’t forget, drop by on your way back.
别忘了, 回来的时候顺路过来看看
Wild night there, huh?
惊险的一晚, 是吧?
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
How about when she pulled out that pan, though?
她拿出平底锅的时候怎么样?
Oh, my gosh! With the dead fish still in the pan?
天哪, 死鱼还在锅里?
The dead fish. – Terrifying.
死鱼 – 真可怕
Right? Still, lovely birds.
对吧?不过, 还是很可爱的
Oh, lovely.
哦, 可爱
Lovely birds.
可爱的鸟
Guys! Come up!
伙计们 快过来