Come on, kids.
来吧, 孩子们
Uncle Dan, what are you doing here?
丹叔叔, 你怎么来了?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I must have drifted from my nest again.
我一定是又找不着家了
Be a good boy and get me back there.
好孩子, 帮我回到那边去
Give me a little push.
推我一把
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
I heard the little family tiff.
我听到了家里的小别扭
I got to say…
我得说
you’re right.
你是对的
Wha… I am?
我…是吗?
Please.
拜托
What’s all the travel talk?
都在谈什么旅行?
I mean, why can’t we be satisfied
我的意思是, 为什么我们不能满足于
with what we already have?
已经拥有的一切?
Well, yeah.
是啊
I mean, you got food right here.
我的意思是, 这里有食物
We got a pond right here. Right?
这里有池塘 对吧?
Yeah. Food, the pond.
是的 食物 池塘
Why go anywhere else?
为什么还要去其他地方?
Stick to your beliefs, kid.
坚持你的信念, 孩子
Don’t change for anyone. – Exactly.
不要为任何人改变 – 没错
And you’ll end up just like me.
你的下场就会和我一样
Happy. – Yeah.
快乐 – 对
Healthy. – Yeah.
健康 – 对
And totally alone!
孤独终老!
Yeah! Wait, what?
对 等等 什么?
That’s right.
这就对了
You’ll be living the dream.
过上你梦想中的生活
Whoa, that was exhausting.
哇, 太累了
I’m gonna just rest here.
我要在这里休息一下
Rise and shine, Mallards!
起床,太阳晒屁♥股♥啦, 野鸭们
We’re burning daylight.
我们在浪费时间
Up and at ’em.
快起来
Let’s go, go, go!
走吧, 走吧
Here’s breakfast.
早餐来了
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸, 你在干什么?
Getting your sorry feathers out of bed.
把你从床上赶起来
Come on. We got to get ready.
快点 我们得准备一下
Mack, ready for what?
麦克, 准备什么?
Nothing. Just, you know,
没什么 只是 你知道的
for our big, super fun family migration!
为了我们隆重的超级有趣的家庭迁徙!
What?
什么?
Ha! Bet you didn’t see that coming.
哈 你肯定没想到吧?
Are you serious? – Yep.
你是认真的吗?- 是的
An adventure into the totally unknown.
一次完全未知的探险之旅
And I’m gonna love it.
我会喜欢的
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this real?
哇, 哇 这是真的吗?
What do you mean, “Is this real?”
什么叫 “这是真的吗?”
We’re really going?
我们真的要去?
Yes. – On a migration?
是的 – 一次迁徙
To Jamaica?
去牙买♥♥加?
Yeah. – Together?
对 – 一起去?
Yes. – Like, everyone?
对 – 每个人?
Yes. – Including you?
对 – 包括你?
Yes! We are all going on a migration to Jamaica.
是的!我们都要迁徙去牙买♥♥加
In which language should I tell you?
我应该用哪种语言你才懂?
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你, 爸爸
You’re welcome.
不客气
I knew there was some adventure left in you.
我就知道你还有些冒险精神
Wait, wait, wait!
等等, 等等!
Uncle Dan, you’re coming, too!
丹叔叔, 你也一起来吧
Gwen, no, no. – No, no, no.
格温, 不, 不 – 不, 不
We’re going to Jamaica.
我们要去牙买♥♥加
No. I don’t think so, kiddo.
不, 我不想去, 孩子
Oh, please, Uncle Dan.
哦, 求你了, 丹叔叔
Nah.

Oh, too bad he doesn’t want to come, honey.
哦, 真可惜他不想去, 亲爱的
We tried. What else can we do?
试过就行了 还能做什么呢?
Let’s leave.
我们走吧
Plea…s…e…
求…求…了…
Pretty please?
真心求求了?
Whoa. That did it.
哇哦 你成功了
I can’t refuse her.
我无法拒绝她
Look at her. Look at how cute she is.
看看 看看她多可爱
Yes! Uncle Dan is coming!
太好了 丹叔叔也去
No, he’s not.
不, 他才没有
Uncle Dan, Uncle Dan.
丹叔叔, 丹叔叔
Uncle Dan, Uncle Dan…
丹叔叔, 丹叔叔…
Oh, for real?
真的吗?
Uncle Dan, Uncle Dan.
丹叔叔, 丹叔叔
Uncle Dan, that’s me. – Uncle Dan, Uncle Dan.
丹叔叔, 是我 – 丹叔叔
Yeah!
是啊
Yay.

Here we go. Let’s do the final check.
开始了 最后检查一遍
Tail feather torsion?
转向尾翼?
Check.
完成
Wing deployment?
羽翼部署?
Check.
完成
Heads in takeoff mode?
头部进入起飞模式?
Check.
完成
Let’s fly.
我们起飞吧
Yeah!

Yeah!

Okay, everyone, enough fooling around.
好了, 各位, 别闹了
“V” formation.
“V “字队形
Look at me! – Thanks, Dad!
看着我 – 谢谢 爸爸
Yeah, this is awesome!
太棒了
Well, better get used to it.
嗯, 最好习惯一下
Huh. That’s weird.
咦?真奇怪
My inner compass may be a little rusty,
我的内置指南针可能有点生锈了
but I’m sure we’re heading south.
但我确定我们正在朝南飞
Yeah, we are, but why are we
是的, 没错, 但为什么
the only birds heading this way?
只有我们朝这边飞?
Hey, kids, don’t worry.
嘿, 孩子们, 别担心
We’re gonna be all right.
我们会没事的
Here we are together.
我们在一起
We’re on an adventure.
我们在探险
I promised adventure, and this is exactly
我答应过带你们去冒险, 而这正是
what I promised, huh?
我承诺的, 是吧?
We’re not gonna make it, are we?
我们完蛋了, 对吧?
Uncle Dan! – You can tell me. I don’t mind.
丹叔叔 – 你可以直说 我不介意
I’m a big boy. I’m a big duck.
我是个大男孩 我是一只大鸭子
No, Uncle Dan, things are gonna be fine.
不, 丹叔叔, 一切都会好起来的
Isn’t that right, Mack?
对吧, 麦克?
Uh, I, uh…
呃, 我…
I mean yes, Mom’s right.
是的, 妈妈说得对
This is fun.
这很有趣
This is the kind of thing we’ll remember for years to come.
这种事情我们会铭记好多年的
We’ll look back and laugh.
我们回首往事时会捧腹大笑的
A heron. – The one from Dad’s story.
一只苍鹭 – 爸爸故事里的那只
The ultimate duck killer.
终极鸭子杀手
Don’t panic.
不要惊慌
Herons can’t see their prey if you stay still.
如果你一动不动, 苍鹭就看不到猎物
Hello, little ducks.
你好, 小鸭子们
She’s bluffing.
她在虚张声势
So, tell me, what’s a nice little family of mallards
那么, 告诉我, 你们野鸭一家子在这干什么呢
doing down here all cold and wet?
这里又冷又湿的?
Nothing. We’re good.
没事 我们很好