Go back to the parents, Gwen.
找爸妈去, 格温
Hey there. – Dax!
你好啊 – 达克斯
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I don’t want to be psycho-killed!
我可不想被变♥态♥杀死!
Let me go, you little feathery wart!
放开我, 你这个小毛头
Okay, I’m a feathery wart?
好吧, 我是个小毛头?
You don’t even know me.
你根本不认识我
No, no, no. She’s a feathery wart.
不, 不, 不 她是个小毛头
You’re a very nice wart.
你是一个非常不错的毛头
I mean wart duck.
我是说毛鸭
I mean… – I’m kidding.
我是说…- 我开玩笑的
Oh. Right.
哦, 对
Hi. I’m Kim.
嗨, 我是金
Hi. I’m Dax.
嗨, 我是达克斯
Welcome to Moosehead Pond.
欢迎来到麋鹿塘
“Welcome to na-na-na.”
“欢迎来到呐呐呐”
You and your flock can stay here as long as you like.
你和你的朋友们想在这里待多久都可以
I could show you around.
我可以带你四处转转
I mean, this is pretty much it, but…
我的意思是, 就这么点大, 但…
Mmm. Thanks.
谢谢
But we’re just passing by on our way down south.
但我们只是在南下途中路过这里
We’re gonna spend the winter there.
我们要去那里过冬
Where are you guys going?
你们要去哪里?
We spend winter here
我们就在这里过冬
to avoid psycho killers like your…
为了不被像你这样的变♥态♥杀手…
Sorry. Wart.
对不起 小毛头
Wait. So you don’t go anywhere for the winter?
等等, 你们冬天哪儿也不去?
Uh, nope.
不去
You should totally come with us.
你真应该和我们一起去
What? Really?
什么?真的吗?
Yes! Your flock could totally join ours.
当然,你们完全可以加入我们的行列
Oh, my gosh, this will be so cool.
哦, 天哪, 这一定很酷
You will love migrating. The sun, the sand.
你会爱上迁徙的 阳光 沙滩
Wait. Do you like tropical food?
等等 你喜欢热带食物吗?
What’s your take on bananas? – Oh. I don’t…
你喜欢香蕉吗?- 我不…
Ah, you’re gonna love ’em!
啊, 你会爱上它们的!
You hold this. I’ll go ask my dad.
你拿着这个 我去问问我爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
What just happened? – Dad!
刚刚发生了什么?- 爸爸
I don’t know, but you’re in trouble.
我不知道, 但你有麻烦了
Dax! Gwen!
达克斯 格温
Are you crazy? You can’t just take off like that.
你们疯了吗?你们不能就这么不声不响地跑了
He made me do it! – What?
他逼我♥干♥的 – 什么?
And he talked to a girl.
他还和一个女孩说过话
A girl? – Gwen!
一个女孩?- 格温
Yeah, and he told her he wants to marry her.
是啊, 他还说想娶她呢
What? I didn’t say that!
什么 我可没这么说
You said it with your eyes.
你是用眼睛说的
Dad, he’s hitting me! He’s hitting me!
爸爸 他打我 他打我
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Enough! Enough!
嘿 嘿 够了 够了
Sibling cruelty! – Enough.
手足相残!- 够了
Okay. Hello.
好的 你好
Hi. Hi. Big hellos.
嗨 你们好
And we’re good. Let’s go.
没事了 我们走吧
Mack. – What? I said hi.
麦克 – 什么 我打过招呼了
I smiled. I made eye contact.
我也微笑了 我进行了眼神交流
I checked all the boxes.
我一件不漏都干完了
Hey there.
你们好
I hear you want to join our migration.
我听说你们想加入我们的迁徙
Sorry?
什么?
Oh, we’re going back to Jamaica.
哦, 我们要回牙买♥♥加了
Have you ever been?
你去过吗?
No.
没有
Oh, it’s just magical.
哦, 一个神奇的地方
I swear, there’s even a luminous lagoon
我发誓, 那里甚至有一个
where the water glows.
水会发光的泻湖
Oh, wow. Oh, I really want to see that.
哦 哇 我真想看看
Well, then it is settled.
那就这么定了
Your whole flock can join us.
你们都可以加入我们
This is gonna be great.
这会很棒的
Oh, gosh. That’s…
哦, 天哪 这…
That’s just so nice of you.
你们真是太好了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等, 等等, 等等
I think there’s a slight misunderstanding here.
我觉得这里面有点小误会
Unfortunately, we’re just slammed this winter.
不幸的是, 今年冬天我们的活太多了
Aren’t we, Pam?
不是吗, 帕姆?
‘Cause we’ve got the thing, and then the…
因为我们还有这个, 那个…
We got the thing after that. So, you know what? We can’t go.
之后我们还得那个 所以 我们不能去
But you guys go.
但你们可以去
Have a great time.
玩得开心
And, you know, tell the glowing water we said hi.
还有, 跟发光的水说声 “你好”
Uh, well, maybe next year, then?
那明年再说吧?
You got it. Next year!
好的 明年吧
Uh, well, I guess it’s time for us to go.
好吧 我想我们也该走了
Uh, have a nice trip.
旅途愉快
Thanks.
谢谢
Have a nice… pond.
祝你….在池塘愉快
I’m so sorry you can’t have babies with her.
我很遗憾你不能和她生孩子
That was so… rude!
这太….失礼了!
I know.
我知道
“Have a nice pond.”
“祝你在池塘愉快”
Who says that?
谁会这么说?
That’s just poor parenting.
真是少教养
Not them. You.
不是说他们 是你
Me? – Yes, you.
我?- 是的 你
Okay. So I got a little carried away.
好吧, 我是有点放飞自我了
But migration?
但迁徙?
What a stupid idea.
真是个馊主意
Ugh. Okay. You’re impossible. – Why?
好吧, 你真是不可理喻 – 为什么?
Because I found a safe place for us to live
就因为我给我们找到了一个安全的居住地
and we’re happy here?
而且我们在这里很开心吗?
You mean you’re happy here.
也就你在这里很开心
What?
什么?
I want us to get out and see the world.
世界那么大 我想去看看
Me, too, Dad. – Yeah.
我也是 爸爸 – 是
I want to go to Jamai… Jam… J…
我想去牙买♥♥…牙…酱…
where they make jam.
做果酱的地方
You really want those things?
你们真的想要?
Yes.
是的
Really? – Yes.
真的吗?- 是的
No home improvements?
不装♥修♥房♥屋了?
No! – Yes.
不 – 是的
I mean… I mean no.
我是说…我是说不
Do you know what can happen on a trip that long?
你知道这么长的旅程会发生多少危险吗?
What sort of father would I be
我成了一个什么父亲
if I put my young fowl in harm’s way
如果我把我的孩子置于险地
for no reason except a chance at a Caribbean vacation?
就为了有机会去加勒比海度个假?
A father who knows it’s important for his kids
一个知道去看看世界其他地方
to see other parts of the world.
对孩子来说很重要的父亲
Mack, I don’t want to miss out on life
麦克, 我不想错过生活
because you’re afraid to leave this pond.
就因为你害怕离开这个池塘
This isn’t about migration.
这与迁徙无关
It’s about adventure.
这是关于冒险的
Seeing what else life has to offer.
看看生活还有什么惊喜
Is that a little scary? Sure.
这是不是有点吓人?当然
But isn’t it worth it?
但这难道不值得吗?
No, Pam.
不值, 帕姆
Not really.
一点不值
You really need to open your eyes, Mack,
你真的需要睁开眼睛了, 麦克
before you miss it all.
在错过一切之前