A few hours ago we filled the sky with our planes.
现在胜负取决于六架战斗机和十架轰炸机
Now we win or lose with six fighters and 10 torpedo planes.
舰长想知道你能不能保持这个速度
The skipper wants to know if can you maintain this speed, Delaney.
十八节
Eighteen knots, sir.
十八节 很好
Eighteen knots. Very good.
是的 我们准备好起飞了
Yeah, sure, we’re ready to launch.
现在我们要找到第四艘日军航♥空♥母舰
All we gotta do is find this fourth Jap flattop.
指挥部
Bridge-phone, Combat.
什么事
Go ahead, Combat.
五号♥侦察机发来消息
Sir, report from Scouting 5.
亚当斯发现第四艘航♥空♥母舰
Lieutenant Adams has located the fourth enemy flattop.
好 告诉弗列舍我们的位置
Good. Relay our position to Admiral Fletcher.
我们找到他了 德莱尼
Aye-aye, sir. We found him, Delaney.
调动一切能调动的力量
Okay, just give us all the old lady’s got left.
指挥部
Bridge-phone, Combat.
什么事
Go ahead, Combat.
长官 雷达显示敌机 距离三十五哩
Sir, radar has bandits. Distance, 35 miles, closing.
低空飞行
This time, they’re coming in low.
鱼雷攻击
Torpedo attack!
全体进入射击岗位
Sound general quarters! Aye-aye, sir.
能起飞的飞机都起飞
Let’s get everything we have left airborne while we still can. Guess we better.
战斗警报
General quarters! General quarters!
全体进入射击岗位
All hands man your battle stations!
右满舵
Right, full rudder!
-右满舵 -是
Right, full rudder, aye!
注意
Watch out there! Get outside!
卧倒
Get Fred out of here.
这边
This way.
旋风 我是清风三
Whirlwind, this is Zephyr 3!
两个鱼雷击中敌舰
Two torpedoes hit the carrier!
重复一遍 两个鱼雷击中敌舰
I repeat, two torpedoes hit the carrier! Returning to base.
现在是一对一了 祝贺您 将军
Now it’s one against one, Admiral. Congratulations.
德莱尼 下面的情况怎么样
Delaney, what’s the situation below?
不好 所有的锅炉都坏了
No good, sir. All boilers are out.
现在没有希望重新点火
There’s no hope of relighting them.
叫你的人上甲板 快
Get your people topside, and on the double!
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
拉瑞 通知”开拓者”号♥ 我们完成任务后在那里降落
Larry, radio Enterprise, we’ll land there after we make our bomb run.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
蓝队长呼叫所有飞机…
Blue Leader to Home Plate! Blue Leader to Home Plate!
我们派出去多少架
How many are we sending out?
二十四架俯冲轰炸机
Twenty-four dive-bombers, sir.
我们要在没有战斗机的保护下战斗
We’ll have to try it without fighter protection.
“大黄蜂”号♥怎么样了
What about the Hornet?
它也没多少了
Scraping the bottom of the barrel.
十六架俯冲轰炸机
Sixteen dive-bombers left,
和三架马特·嘎尔斯 从”约克顿”号♥上带来的飞机
plus the three that Matt Garth is bringing over from the Yorktown.
通知”大黄蜂”号♥ 我们马上进攻
Signal the Hornet, we attack immediately.
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
那不是小林炸过的航♥空♥母舰
Sir, it couldn’t have been the same carrier Kobayashi dive-bombed.
它没有受伤
She was undamaged and under full steam.
我们用两只鱼雷击中了它
We put two torpedoes into it.
小林说 那艘航♥空♥母舰起火了 你看到烟了吗
Kobayashi said he left the carrier on fire. Did you see any smoke?
没有 那艘舰应该沉没了
No, sir, it must have sunk.
我们没有看到第三艘航♥空♥母舰
We didn’t see a third carrier, either.
警报敌人俯冲轰炸机
Dive alert! Enemy dive-bombers!
将军 我们必须撤军
Sir, we must withdraw.
我们怎么面对陛下
How will we apologize to His Majesty?
我来负责吧
Leave that to me.
我是唯一要向天♥皇♥请罪的人
I am the only one who must apologize to His Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
降落指挥官
That was the LSO, sir.
马特·嘎尔斯正在返回 他的飞机伤痕累累
Matt Garth is coming in. His plane is all shot up.
我想知道 马特会不会知道 我们取得了一个多大的胜利
Well, I wonder if Matt knew how big we won.
我想他会说
I don’t know, but I think I know what he’d have said.
说这些都没用 将军
“It doesn’t make any sense, Admiral.
山本在各方面占了上风
Yamamoto had everything going for him.
兵力 经验 信心…
Power, experience, confidence.
是我们比他们强呢 还是我们比他们幸运
Were we better than the Japanese, or just luckier?”
在海战史上没有过
比这次战役更激烈 更震撼人的事件
它让美国海空军将士
经历了一次光荣的考验
飞行员和水兵的勇敢和献身精神
以及指挥官们的沉着和机智
是这个成就的基础 温斯顿·丘吉尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!