就是我们的位置不对
or maybe we’re not at the right rendezvous point.
再试试 见鬼
Keep trying, damn it!
玛贝队长 请回答
Mabel Leader, come in, Mabel Leader!
大乌鸦呼叫大家
Raven Leader to flock, looks like they’re turning into the wind,
看起来他们在准备出击
getting ready to launch.
他们的巡逻战斗机在哪里
Where’s their fighter patrol?
我一架日军战斗机都没看到 长官
I don’t see any Jap fighters, sir.
我们也用不着等
Well, let’s not wait for them. Follow me.
没用
It’s no use, sir.
指挥官马西和塔什没有回答
Commander Massey and Commander Thach still don’t answer.
好吧 我们动手
Okay, Wilson, hang on. We’re going in.
我们一颗炸♥弹♥也没有
Sir, we don’t have a bomb!
但我们可以给其他人做掩护
Well, we can draw some heat off the guys who do.
这里是海伦队长
This is Helen Leader.
我们集中力量攻击前面的那个狗东西
We’ll concentrate on that big bastard up forward.
大乌鸦呼乌鸦一 乌鸦二 你们没击中 该死
Raven Leader to Raven One, Raven Two. You missed, damn it!
乌鸦一呼乌鸦二
Raven 1 to Raven Leader.
指挥官麦克克拉斯基 他们的甲板上放满了炸♥弹♥
Commander McClusky, they’ve got bombs stacked all over their flight deck!
打中了
Bull’s eye! Bull’s eye!
又少了一艘航♥空♥母舰 我们打得出其不意
Scratch one flattop! Sweet mother, we caught him cold!
大乌鸦一呼叫乌鸦六 我投中了一个 指挥官麦克克拉斯基
Raven Leader to Raven 6. I got a hit, Commander McClusky.
让他们吃饱 伙计们
Ram it home, girls, ram it home!
好好收拾他们
Cream the bastards!
正中要害
Bull’s eye, Helen 5. Bull’s eye!
指挥官 我打中了
Commander Leslie, I got a hit right down their throat.
瞧瞧那个狗玩意儿着火的样子
Look at that bastard burn!
太好了 海伦三打到正中间了
Beautiful, Helen 3, dead center!
我们打得出其不意
My God, we caught them flat-footed!
没有一架战斗机 甲板上全是炸♥弹♥
No fighters, cover decks loaded with bombs!
我们哪来的这么好的福气
Sweet Mary-Anne, how’d we get so lucky?
海伦一呼叫大家 三艘敌军航♥空♥母舰着火
Helen Leader to squadron, three enemy carriers burning.
该返回了
Time to go home.
将军 您必须离船
Admiral, you must transfer your flag.
驱逐舰”长良”号♥就在附近
The cruiser Nagara is close by.
请通知山口将军我不能
Advise Admiral Yamaguchi.
我没法告诉你敌人的航♥空♥母舰在哪里 中尉
I can’t tell you where to find the enemy carriers, Lieutenant Kobayashi.
四号♥侦察机的位置报告是好几个小时以前的
Their last position was radioed by Scout 4. It’s several hours old.
“曾柳”号♥侦察机没有消息吗
Hasn’t the Soryu scout reported, sir?
我们一点消息也没有
It hasn’t been heard from since it was launched.
我怎么找到他们
Then how do I find him, sir?
去他们最后发报的位置
Lead your group toward the last reported position here northeast of us
然后就看你的运气了
and then just trust your luck that somehow you’ll find them.
听到什么吗
Do you hear anything?
没有
Nothing, sir.
敌人所有频道都中断通讯
All enemy ship and aircraft frequencies are silent.
中尉 敌机
Lieutenant, enemy planes!
看到了
I see them.
我们的战斗机组成攻击队形
Our fighters are forming for an attack!
给他们灯光信♥号♥♥
Signal them to lay back with the rest of us.
让他们和我们在一起
Use your light, stay off the radio!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
让他们带我们去他们的航♥空♥母舰
We’ll let them lead us to their carrier.
马克斯·莱斯利的轰炸机都在
I count all Max Leslie’s bombers, sir.
塔什剩下的战斗机在哪儿
Well, where the hell are the rest of Thach’s fighters?
在左舷 长官
Off the port quarter, sir.
我先让战斗机降落
I’ll bring the fighters down first.
因为他们的油是最少的
They’ll be the lowest on fuel.
我的上帝
Jesus!
他还活着 上校
He’s alive, Captain.
指挥人员到指挥台
Flight Mission Combat.
什么事
Go ahead, Combat.
雷达显示敌机
Radar has a third group of aircraft, definitely bandits.
二零度 三十哩 向我们靠近
020, 30 miles and approaching, sir.
明白
Roger.
敌机在二零度 三十哩 向我们靠近
Bandits, sir. 020, approaching 30 miles.
进入射击岗位
Sound general quarters.
船侧被炸♥弹♥击中 锅炉坏了
Sir, we took a bomb on our side. The boilers are out.
通讯设备坏了
Admiral, the radio’s down.
视觉信♥号♥♥在烟火中不起作用
We can’t send visual signals with all this smoke.
您最好离船 上”阿斯托利亚”号♥
You’ll have to transfer the flag, sir. I suggest the Astoria.
马特 你留在舰上帮助马瑞处理飞行事务
Matt, you better stay aboard, help Murray with flight ops.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
救生艇下海
Lower the barge.
将军救生艇下海
Order Admiral’s barge lowered!
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
清风呼叫旋风
This is Zephyr calling Whirlwind. Zephyr to Whirlwind.
敌军航♥空♥母舰起火
Enemy carrier on fire!
我重复 敌军航♥空♥母舰起火 我们返回基地
I repeat, enemy carrier on fire. Returning to base.
这不是小林
That wasn’t Kobayashi’s voice.
这不是小林
It was Petty Officer Nakoda, sir.
没有一个高级军官活着
Apparently none of the senior officers survived.
“曾柳”正在返回
Captain, the scout plane from the Soryu is approaching.
它的发报机坏了
He signaled that his radio is out.
他还好 长官
He’s gonna be okay, Captain.
我们半小时左右能把他转走
We’re gonna transfer him in half an hour or so, sir.
你好 爸爸…
Hi, Dad.
我们珍珠港再见 汤姆
I’ll see you back at Pearl, Tom.
我有一张春子和我的合照
There’s a picture of Haruko and me
你给我带回去好吗
that I’d like you to bring ashore.
放心吧
Sure, I’ll take care of it, tiger.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
除了一个锅炉以外其他的都坏了
Only one boiler is lit, sir. The other five are out.
能把它们修好吗
Can you get them on the line again?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
一小时以后 可以保证您有十五节的速度
I think I can guarantee you about 15 knots in an hour or so.
非常好
Very good.
告诉你们的人
Now, Delaney, pass the word along to your black gang.
我们已经把火力控制住了
We’ve got the topside fires under control.
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
我们现在飞行员不够
Matt, we have more planes than pilots now.
您也驾驶一架 好吗
Can you fly one off for me when we go?
当然
Sure, Murr.
海军情报处
-您有没有得到确认 -有
Did you confirm it? Yes, sir.
长官 弗列舍的回电在这儿
Admiral Fletcher’s reply just came in.
弗列舍通知尼米兹 三艘敌军航♥空♥母舰着火
“Fletcher to Nimitz, confirm previous report, three enemy carriers afire.”
谢天谢地
Hallelujah!
三艘他们最好的航♥空♥母舰 将军
Three of their first-line carriers, Admiral!
我们是不是该庆祝一下
Isn’t that worth at least a “hot-diggity-damn”?
可以考虑
I’ll take it under advisement, Joe,
但是我们得先把第四艘消灭掉再说
but there’s still that fourth enemy carrier to deal with.
巴克马斯特上校来电
There’s also a message from Captain Buckmaster, sir,
“约克顿”号♥被击中
the Yorktown’s been hit.
严重吗
Badly? Yes, sir.
是的 不过现在已经可以行驶了
But she is underway again. Operational.
如果日本人发现了”约克顿”号♥
My gosh, our whole force may be in jeopardy
那么我们大家都处于危险之中
if the Japanese located the Yorktown.
他们的力量仍然强大
They still got a tremendous fleet out there, Admiral.
第四艘航♥空♥母舰不会离得很远
But that fourth carrier can’t be far off.
我们已经取得了重大胜利 将军
We’ve already won a great victory, Admiral.
也许该把我们的军队撤回来了
Maybe we ought to get our people out of there.
结束战斗吗
You mean, break off, run for home?
是的 在他们攻击我们之前
Before they can hurt us again? Yes, sir.
也许这是最明智的办法
Well, that might be the smart play, Commander.
但是问题在于我想要第四艘航♥空♥母舰
Trouble is, I want that fourth carrier.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
您的油箱漏了
Your right wing tank, Lieutenant, it’s punctured.
我们没有时间修理
We haven’t had time to repair it.
左边是满的吗
Is the left tank fuelled?
是的
Yes, sir.
几小时以前天上还满是我们的飞机