大约一半
Almost half way, sir.
马上停止
Order it halted. But, sir.
让四号♥侦察机确定敌舰型号♥并且与我们保持联♥系♥
Radio Scout 4 to ascertain ship types and maintain contact.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那是我方侦察机 正在返航
Friendlies, sir. Our search planes returning.
他们十五分钟后到达
They’ll be back aboard in less than 15 minutes, sir.
让巴克马斯特上校负责他们的事
Ask Captain Buckmaster to see to it, Murr.
“开拓者”号♥和”大黄蜂”号♥ 的飞机
Our planes from Enterprise and Hornet
一小时后可以攻击日军航♥空♥母舰
should hit the Jap carriers in just under an hour, sir.
他们还没有回到原来的航线
Well, not on the same course?
我们希望他们回去 将军
Now we’re counting on it, Admiral.
南云在它的飞机返回前
Nagumo has to hold course until he recovers his planes
必须保持现在的航线
coming back from that Midway strike.
在二四零度上我们的人
240 degrees ought to put our people right smack on top of him
将对他满载飞机的船进行攻击
with his flight decks full of unfueled aircraft.
我看不到我们的战斗机 长官
I don’t see our fighters anywhere, sir.
他们早该超过我们了
They should’ve caught up to us by now.
第八中队的轰炸机呢
And where’s Bombing 8, Skipper?
和第八中队的战斗机一起起飞了
With Fighting 8, Dobbs. They took off together.
他们不是要跟我们一起飞吗
Ain’t they supposed to be tagging along with us?
红狐队长呼叫盒子三
Red Fox Leader from Kit 3.
红狐队长呼叫盒子三
Red Fox Leader from Kit 3.
不是我的罗盘捣乱就是我们不在二四零度
Skipper, either my compass is all fouled up or we’re now headed 240.
那儿什么也没有
There’s nothing out there but empty ocean.
我知道日本人应该在那里 格先生
I know where the Japs will be, Mr. Gay.
您能告诉我们吗 长官
Think you might let us in on it, sir?
他们一定向东走了
I figure they moved since we launched.
离开了中途岛
East, heading out away from Midway.
完毕
Out.
明白
Roger.
如果这个指挥官想干什么干什么 命令还有什么用
What good’s our orders if the skipper’s gonna lead us off on his own?
我不喜欢
I don’t like it, sir.
别激动 好吧
Huntington, now you take it easy, hear?
除了瓦德伦 谁也没那么快发现日本人
If anybody can find the Japs, Waldron can.
他是半个苏族印第安人
He’s part Sioux Indian, for Christ’s sake.
将军 四号♥侦察机又发来一个报告
Sir, another message from Scout 4.
又发现三艘敌舰 距中途岛 二百五十哩
Three additional enemy ships sighted, 250 miles from Midway.
时速二十节
Speed, 20 knots.
好像是两艘巡洋舰和一艘航♥空♥母舰 可能是”约克顿”号♥
Apparently two cruisers, a carrier believed to be the Yorktown.
不可能”约克顿”号♥在珊瑚海差不多被打烂了
Impossible. The Yorktown was virtually blown out of the water at Coral Sea.
他们不可能
They can’t have repaired her
在十天之内把它修好
and brought her this far west in less than 10 days.
我们得以防万一
We must assume that they have!
如果是的话 我们必须立刻摧毁它
If it is the Yorktown, we must destroy her at once, sir.
明白
I see.
突然间中途岛的威胁对您来讲
Now, suddenly, the threat of Midway’s bombers
没有那么大了
seems less to you than it did
您刚才还要把飞机上的鱼雷换成炸♥弹♥呢
when you urged me to switch our planes from torpedoes to bombs!
中途岛得往后推 将军
Admiral, Midway will have to wait, sir.
我们得马上重新装备我们的轰炸机
We should rearm our bombers immediately
以便去炸敌人的航♥空♥母舰
and attack that enemy carrier.
又装上鱼雷
Back to torpedoes again, Kusaka?
又损失更多的时间
More wasted time!
友永 这里是源田
Lieutenant Tomonaga, this is Commander Genda.
听到请回答
Do you read me?
友永中尉 这里是指挥官源田
Lieutenant Tomonaga, this is Commander Genda.
听到请回答
Do you read me?
听到 请报告情况
I read you, sir. Report, please.
请允许降落
Request permission to land, sir.
很多飞机的燃料已经快耗完了
Many of my pilots reporting near-empty fuel tanks.
有几个被高射炮击中了
Some have taken anti-aircraft hits.
我们必须马上降落
Urgent we land immediately, sir.
您允许吗
Sir, do I have your permission?
山口将军要我们
Admiral Yamaguchi advises that we launch an attack
马上攻击美军航♥空♥母舰
on the American carrier immediately.
让我们的轰炸机马上出发 不论他们装备得怎样
That we send our bombers out, however they’re armed.
等轰炸机起飞的时候
And while we’re launching, sir,
友永的飞机都掉到海里去了
Tomonaga’s pilots will be crashing into the sea!
它们没有燃料了 将军
They’re running out of fuel, Admiral.
好吧
All right.
等等 让我们的飞机先降落再说
Wait until we’ve recovered all our airborne aircraft.
在飞行甲板被占用的时候
While the flight deck is being used for the recovery,
你们给轰炸机装上鱼雷
rearm our bombers with torpedoes.
然后我们攻击美军的航♥空♥母舰
Then we’ll launch the attack on the American carrier.
长官
Sir.
友永中尉
Lieutenant Tomonaga.
这是我们最后一架侦察机 长官
That’s the last of our scout planes, Admiral.
让埃利奥特派出我们所有的飞机
Tell Elliott to launch everything we’ve got.
是 长官
Aye-aye, sir.
全体登机
Pilots, man your planes!
战斗警报
General quarters, general quarters,
全体进入射击岗位
all units man your battle stations.
将军 所有飞机已经就位
Admiral, all aircraft now aboard, sir.
友永
Tomonaga?
他是最后一个着陆的
He was the last to touch down.
我想离敌人的航♥空♥母舰更近一点
I want to close the range on that enemy carrier.
航线东北 全速行驶
Steer northeast, battle speed!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
南云将军来电
From Admiral Nagumo, sir.
敌军舰队一艘航♥空♥母舰
“Enemy force composed of one carrier,
五艘巡洋舰 五艘驱逐舰
five cruisers, five destroyers.
在距中途岛二百五十哩处被发现 我们向该方向进发
Sighted 250 miles from Midway. We are headed for it.”
一艘航♥空♥母舰
One carrier?
在中途岛附近而不在珍珠港
Close to Midway. Not Pearl Harbor!
那么南云就提前几天摧毁它吧
Admiral Nagumo will simply destroy it a few days earlier than we had planned.
谢谢 马特
Oh, thanks, Matt.
谁要是告诉我南云现在在做什么
Boy, I’d give my retirement pay
我就把我的退休金给他
to know what Nagumo’s doing right now.
我们也这样想 发发汗吧 将军
The same thing we are, Admiral, sweating it out.
指挥官
Skipper!
我看见他了
I see it.
我说什么来着 汉廷顿
What’d I tell you, Huntington?
我们指挥官能嗅出他们来
The skipper can smell them out.
呼叫八中队的轰炸机和战斗机
Dobbs, see if you can raise Bombing 8 and Fighting 8.
他们没多远了
They can’t be too far away.
我们应该配合起来进攻
You better coordinate the attack.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
红狐八的头呼獾八的头
Red Fox 8 Leader to Badger 8 Leader.
听到了吗
Do you read me? Over.
我们不能等下去了 你赶快准备好 伯特
Okay, we can’t wait all day. You better get ready, Dobbs.
红狐队长呼大家 我们出击
Red Fox Leader to Kits, we’re going in!
二小队和四小队攻击航♥空♥母舰
Divisions 2 and 4, take the carrier support.
一小队和三小队攻击其他敌舰
Divisions 1 and 3, ram it to the other two.
靠紧 不要分开
And stay together as long as you can.
我再说一遍 靠紧
I say again, stay in tight!
将军 敌军鱼雷轰炸机从后面袭击
Admiral, enemy torpedo bombers, off the port quarter!
它们没有战斗机保护
They’re coming in without fighter protection.
纯粹是自杀
Suicide, mindless suicide!
也许是
Perhaps.
不过这是一个有效的方法
But is an effective technique.
我们的人还跟他们纠缠
We can’t launch our attack against their carrier
我们就不能攻击航♥空♥母舰
while we’re busy dodging them.
他们拖住了我们所有的战斗机
They’re using up all our fighters.
敌机在十一点 小心
Fox Leader to Kit 3, bandits, eleven o’clock! Look out!
它们是两架 开火
Dead ahead, Kit 4, two of them. Shoot, Andy, shoot!
这里是盒子六 它们三架尾追我
This is Kit 6, I got three of them on my tail.
需要增援
For Christ sake, somebody help me!
丹 你下边敌机我的天
Danny, below you, bandits! No, no!
上帝 他妈的…不
Oh, my God, Danny, bail out! Bail out!
跳伞 丹 跳伞
Bail out, Danny! Bail out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!