现在 但事情会改变
For now, but things will change
我希望你开始为我们讨论的操作绘制计划 中途?
I want you to start drawing plans for the operation we discussed. Midway?
请接受我的哀悼
Please accept my condolences
他想成为像你一样的飞行员
He wants to be a pilot like you
但我说服他不要 我说这太危险了
But I persuaded him not to, I said it was too dangerous
我在葬礼上见过你你不必去
I met you at the funeral Next. You don’t have to go
是的 我必须
Yes I have to
我们是一家人
We are family
我只想说罗伊·皮尔斯是最快的混♥蛋♥
I just want to say Roy Pearce is the fastest fucker
我见过 我可以谈论那个人1小时
I’ve ever met, I can talk about that person for 1 hour
我相信这对你们俩都很有用
I believe it’s work for both of you
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我不喜欢鱼雷日本人为自己说话
I don’t like torpedoes Japanese speak for themselves
如果我们不够好 无法从企业飞来
If we are not good enough to fly from Enterprise
喝完啤酒后 我和迪基去了那里
After the beer me and Dicky went there
我们决定开啤酒罐
We decided to open beer cans
在日出前回家的路上
On the way home us before sunrise
我只是
I just
浮动和有点晚了 等待巡逻来
float and a little late, waiting for patrol to come
我说我们必须离开规则 对吗?
I said we must leave the rules, right?
嘿 迪克 有一件事又 他们不知道
Hey Dicky, one thing again, they did not know
我们全部喝光
We drink it all
罗伊是我男人的伴侣
Roy is my man’s companion
他是我女儿的教父
He is the godfather to my daughter
想想有一天
Think one day
我们有啤酒喝 妇女的故事 伟大的战争
We have beer to drink, story to women about the great war
给罗伊对于罗伊
For Roy. For Roy
罗伊!
Roy!
你让我喝得太多了
You make me drink too much
你必须带我回家 宝贝
You have to take me home, baby
哦 狗屎 巡逻
Oh shit, patrol
那是海军上将的人
That’s the admiral’s man
那是新的指挥官你认为那是谁?
That’s the new commander. You think who that is?
看起来像尼米兹嘿 尼米兹!
That looks like Nimitz. Hey Nimitz!
我们什么时候回复日本人?
When will we reply to the Japanese?
对不起 先生 你要我得到他们的名字吗?
Sorry sir, you want me get their names?
不 我想他可能听不见你说话
No. I think he is might not hear you
我很高兴至少他们中的一些人 孩子们仍然想战斗
I’m glad at least a few of them the children still want to fight
欢迎来到珍珠先生 我是韦德中尉
Welcome to Pearl Sir, I’m Lieutenant Wade
我知道你是谁
I know who you are
让你了解我的请求
Let you understand my request
我希望被移♥动♥分配给驱逐舰
I hope to be moved assign it to the destroyer
你想纪念我的前任即将发生的袭击?
You’re trying to commemorate my predecessor about the impending attack?
不完全正确 我说
Not entirely correct, I say
我们失去了母船敌人的踪迹 我们应该做好准备
We lost track of the mother ship enemy, and we should get ready
我们必须更加努力地推进
We have to push harder
除非我怀疑
unless I suspected
你已经做过了
You already did
我是一名高级情报官员 武装负责
I’m a senior intelligence officer armed responsible for
美国历史上最大的英特尔故障
the biggest intel failure in American history
正在做什么
What is being done
道德低 有充分理由
Moral is low, for good reason
日本沿着整个前线以惊人的速度前进
Japan moved forward along the entire front line at a terrible speed
也没有我们的战士的热情战士
And also there is no enthusiasm fighter of our warriors
我对他们有信心
And I have confidence in them
但我也需要知道
But I also need to know
他们对自己有信心
they have faith in themselves
我需要你做我的海军上将山本
I need you to be my admiral Yamamoto
进入他的脑海 告诉我他下一步将做什么
Get in his head and tell I what he will do next
您的第一个作业
Your first assignment
我们必须一拳 不只是打 但
We have to throw a punch, not just hitting, but
所以日本人知道被击中了是什么感觉
So the Japanese know what it’s like to get hit
我会退缩
I will hold back
马绍尔群岛 我想知道没有敌人的陷阱
Marshall Islands, I want to knew there were no enemy traps
目标是博伊尔岛
The target is Boyle Island
潜艇已经通过该地区报告
Submarine has been reported through that area
我们不知道我们面对的是什么 所以要尽可能用力地打他们 然后出来
We don’t know what we’re dealing with, so punch them as hard as you can and then come out
攻击敌方航♥空♥母舰
Attack enemy aircraft carriers
他们的情报说2000英里外
Their intelligence said 2000 miles away
你是说维吉尼亚不知道日本要来?
You mean virginia no know Japan is coming?
就像我说的 准备好做任何事
Like I said, get ready for anything
看起来他用唾液刷了鞋子
Looks like he brushed up his shoes with saliva
早上好 先生我们是一个中队 会先进攻
Morning sir. We’re a squadron who will attack first
-然后我们进去 -照顾好它日本会知道我们会来的
-Then we go in for -Take care of it. Japan will know we’re coming
我不会俘虏
I will not take prisoner of war
你也一事
So do you
我面前有个大目标
I have a big target in front of me,
他们朝我们开枪
They are shooting at us
看起来他们给我们一个警告
Looks like them give us a warning
你有问题吗?
Do you have a problem?
我看到舰队的敌人 有三架轰炸机
I see the fleet enemy, with three bombers
和镜头
And shots
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
我们不允许追逐苍蝇
We are not allowed to chasing flies
我不想在它完成的时候受到责备
I do not want to be blamed when it’s finished
我们12点被解雇了
We’re being fired at 12 o’clock
向右
To the right
我被击中了!
I got hit!
做他要求的
Do as he asks
离开这里
get out of here
吃吧!
Eat it!
你最好赶快默里
You better hurry Murray
让我们离开这里 默里
Let’s get outta here Murray
我们完成了大部分的轰炸机
We finish off most of the bombers
但不是全部
But not all of it
-看起来他们差不多 -是的 还不够
-It seems they are almost -Yes, not enough
对你来说还不够吗?
Is it not enough for you?
不想获得奖牌
Not looking to get a medal
你知道他们会让你为这架飞机买♥♥单
You know they will make you pay for this plane
你怎么样?我们失去了一半
How about you? Us lost half of it
他从未从潜水中出来
He never came out of his dive
你能做吗?
Can you do it?
那是一架日本飞机
That’s a Japanese plane
妈的 他们不会被击中的
Damn, they won’t get hit
闪避动作
Dodge maneuvers
加油
Come on
他做了什么?
What did he do?
使自己成为炸♥弹♥
make himself a bomb
该死的布鲁你不能杀日本吗?
Damn Bru. What not can you kill Japan?
哈尔西上将想见你
Admiral Halsey wants to meet you
这是我见过的最勇敢的事
That’s the bravest thing I’ve ever seen
你叫什么名字 儿子?布鲁诺·盖多 先生!
What is your name, son? Bruno Gaido, sir!
航♥空♥班助理机械师 布鲁诺
Aviation class assistant mechanics Well Bruno.
你现在是我们的一流机械师
You now are Our first class mechanic
告诉舰队这次要抓住它
Tell the fleet tell them This time to hold it
你听到他 告诉舰队
You hear him, tell the fleet
你确定要你的妻子上飞机吗?
Are you sure you want your wife on your plane?
没人告诉我今晚
Nobody told I’m about tonight
嘿 嘿 我给我们拿了张桌子
hey. Hey. I got us a table
韦德 你见过帕姆吗?韦德·麦克卢斯基 我和你丈夫一起飞
Wade, have you met Pam? Wade McClusky, I’m flying with your husband
给你 你想让我走
Here you are. You want me to go
谢谢 欢迎你
Thank you, you’re welcome
你结婚多久了?
How long has it been Are you married?
找出我丈夫的才能
To find out my husband’s talent
他为什么不领导中队?
Why doesn’t he lead the squadron?
我没有做决定 还有两个 是的 先生
I did not make a decision That, two more. Yes, sir
我应付之前 关于政♥治♥的战争 但现在
I cope before that war about politics, but now
我已经说过他是个鞭炮
I already said he was a firecracker
我必须说
I must say
我在想
I am thinking

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!