这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous
你的王国不是建立在愚蠢的传统之上吗?
Is not your kingdom built based on silly traditions?
不要为他们辩护 莱顿
Don’t defend them Layton
你可能想说他们的语言
You might want to speak their language
但他们仍然认为你是个野蛮人
But they still are thinking you’re a savage
诚实
Be honest
完成后 你会错过这个地方
You will miss the place this after you’re done
拜托
Oh please
下次我看见那个小混♥蛋♥ 我会从40英寸的枪侧面看到它
Next time I see that little bastard, me will see it from the side of the 40 inch gun.
谢谢你 山本先生
Thank you, Mr. Yamamoto
爵士 以大英帝国的名义
Sirs, in the name of the British empire
我希望向山本上将表示感谢
I hope to thank you to Admiral Yamamoto
对于此邀请
For this invitation
愿我们两国共同努力维护和平
May our countries work together to maintain peace
在海洋中
In the ocean
你不喜欢威士忌?
You don’t like whiskey?
我可以要求和你一样的事 海军上将
I can ask for things the same with you admiral
我听说你的包里装满了茶
I was told your bag is filled with tea
古老的中国技巧
Old Chinese Tricks
在日本期间 你还学到了什么?
What else did you learn during your time in Japan?
我只是个海军助理武官
I’m just a naval assistant attache
这就是为什么我知道你必须有一个意见
That is why I know You must have an opinion
我是一名武官
I was an attache armed Forces
每个人都去哈佛 像你一样
Everyone goes to Harvard. Like you
我认为有一个障碍
I think there is an obstacle with that
有谣言你告诉首相 日本不能赢得与美国的战争
There’s a rumor you told the prime minister, Japan can’t win the war with the United States
我说我们不能赢得一场漫长的战争
I said we can’t win a long war
还有其他传言说你的生命有危险
There are other rumors that your life is in danger
但民族主义者认为你太温和 以谋杀罪为目标
But nationalists think you are too moderate and targeting you for murder
但我们从你们国家的广♥告♥里得到80%的石油
But we get 80% oil we are from your country advertisement
如果这不是威胁
If it’s not a threat
这将迫使我们采取严厉的步骤
That will force us to take drastic steps
你想把这个信息传达给华盛顿吗?
You want to convey this information to Washington?
别把我们推到墙角
Don’t push us to the corner
你必须给我们更有意义
You have to give us which makes more sense
继续一天的机会
Opportunity to continue the day
没人想要战争
Nobody wants war
再见
Sayonara
再见
Sayonara
加油
Come on
准备滑翔
Get ready to glide
先生 为什么不用翼翅片呢?
Why not use wing fins, sir?
因为有一天 也许我们的翼鳍被射杀
Because one day maybe Our wing fins are shot
你不妨拍拍你的手
You might as well flap your hands
不是我们飞这个
Not for this we fly
他直接飞到桑迪戈
He flew directly to Sandiego
你跟我在一起
You’re here with me
我们失去了油箱
We lost the fuel tank
请不要先生拯救你的生命有一天默里
Please don’t sir save your life one day Murray
发动机关闭
Engine off
他做了什么 他偏离轨道
What he did, he got off track
看起来引擎没了
Looks like the engine is dead
如果是特技 他有麻烦了
If it’s a stunt, he’s in trouble
我不知道
I do not know
他会撞到甲板上
He will hit the deck
不是用那个角度
Not with that angle
我们为什么侧身?
Why are we sideways?
改变速度 以免我们跌倒
Change the speed so that we don’t fall
最好不要摧毁飞机
It’s better not to destroy the plane
我们快到了
We are almost there

Three
你想在军事法庭上干什么?
What are you trying to in military court?
我不会让你这么做的
I will not let you do this
这可能发生在任何人身上
That can happen to anyone
嘿 干得好
Hey, good job
不是我 你不得不承认
Not me you have to admit
克卢斯基在追赶你的后
Clusky is after your ass
别把老人当回事
Don’t take the old man seriously
他知道接下来会发生什么 这就是为什么我们在这次旅行中潜伏着
He knows what is coming, that’s why we flew lurking during this trip
去什么地方?
Go to somewhere?
派到今天上午去那里的中队
Send all over the squadron going there this morning
我会和罗伊在沙滩上喝啤酒
I will drink beer on the beach with Roy
我知道你会的我不来了
I know you will. I’m not coming
麦克卢斯基最好的球探
McClusky’s best scouts
也许因为你很烦人
Maybe because you’re so annoying
是的 你会喜欢的 对吗?
Yes, you will like this, right?
早上好 有人看见飞机
Morning sir, the plane is seen
嘿 和别人一起放松点
Hey, take it easy with the others
这是证据
That is proof
冷静点 先生
Calm down sir
我是我无线电班唯一的幸存者
I’m the only one of my radio class survivor
别担心米勒
Don’t worry Miller
我相信你一定能够飞到珍珠 而不会弄湿
I’m sure you will be able to fly to pearl without getting wet
嘿 我和罗伊
Hey, me and Roy
在沙滩上为你倒啤酒
Pouring beer on the beach for you
你玩得很开心
You’re having a good time
船长马上就到
The captain will be here soon
再来一个热先生
One more hot sir
你抱怨萨利?
You complained Sully?
没有 先生
No sir
我只是不明白为什么我要为教堂准备一把椅子
I just can’t understand why I have to prepare a chair for the church
即使我不相信上帝
Even though I don’t believe in God
那是因为你的宗教在追逐尾巴
That’s because of the one your religion is chasing tails
你得到报酬
And you get paid for it
桑德拉
Sandra
桑德拉
Sandra
桑德拉在这里
Sandra is here
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear
全部到战斗哨所
All to the combat post
来教堂?
Come to church?
我必须去办公室
I have to go to the office
星期天
It’s sunday
你工作太辛苦了
You work too hard
韦德的住所
Wade’s residence
我会在外面遇见你
I’ll meet you outside
发生了什么事?
What happened?
日本攻击我们
Japan attacks us
你联♥系♥了办公室吗?
Have you contacted the office?
否 电♥话♥卡住
No, the phone is stuck
醒醒 来吧!
Come on wake up, come on!
加油!
Come on!
去火箭发射器 射杀他们
Go to the rocket launcher, shoot them
找掩护!找掩护!
Take cover! Take cover!
皮尔斯
Pearce
你没事吧?
You are okay?
加油!
Come on!
快点 孩子!
Hurry up child!
我们必须跳
We have to jump
尽可能多地扔
Throw as far as you can
加油
Come on
我不能 我的手
I can’t, my hand
你想活下去吗?
Do you want to live?
去那艘船上 你听见了吗?
Go to that ship, do you hear me?
怎么了 先生?
What’s the matter, sir?
看起来大炮被卡在那里
Looks like the artillery is stuck there
我们希望有人得到帮助 孩子
We hope someone get help, boy
攻击!
Attack!
收音机没有用!
Radio nothing works!
我们被攻击了!
We are attacked!
萨利 你没事吧?
Sully, are you all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!