好吧 你看这张照片
Look,okay. So,I have this photo of you,
我觉得你的发型不错
which I think your hair looks better in.
但这张你带着相机
But then in this one you have your camera.
哦! 不 不 不 我不要
Oh! No, no, no. This is not happening.
不 不 你要
No, no. This is happening.
来 你坐下 想帮我写吗?
Here, just take a seat. Wanna help me write it?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
好 这是我目前写的内容
Okay, here’s what I have so far.
“世界上最伟大的父亲和最英俊的摄影师”
“World’s greatest father and handsomest photographer.”
啊 我否决
Ugh. Veto.
“想找一个志同道合的冒险家
“Looking for a fellow adventurer
“对艺术和摄影感兴趣 并且喜欢超音速队”
“interested in art, photography, and nostalgia about the Supersonics.”
超音速队不错 这很重要
Supersonics is good. That’s important.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you would like that.
“能一起周游世界各地”
“Um, a partner in crime to travel the world with.”
我不旅行的 亲爱的
I don’t travel, honey.
嗯 你会的
Uh, you will, though.
好了 我们不做这个
All right, we’re not doing this.
求求你了 我想做
Please, please, I want to.
你失去了妈妈 现在你也要失去我了
You lost Mom, and now you’re gonna lose me, too.
不 总会有希望的
No, there’s always a chance.
我们都知道这只是时间问题
We’ve always known it’s a matter of when and not if.
所以我真的希望你能自私一些
So I really need you to be selfish and
出去拍些漂亮的照片
go out there and take those beautiful photos
然后开始环游世界
and start traveling the world again.
我想让大家都看到你的照片 爸爸
I want everyone to see your photos, Dad.
别说了 好吗 我做不到
Just stop. Okay, I can’t. I can’t.
我只是希望你
I just want you
答应我你会照顾好自己
to promise me that you’re gonna take care of yourself.
我真希望你的生活能和你给我的一样幸福
I really want you to have as happy a life as the one you’ve given me.
尝试找个人
And try and find someone
来分享你这些不可思议的冒险经历
that you can share these incredible adventures with.
因为有人陪伴
Because having someone,
才是生命中最重要的
that’s the best part.
所以 求你了 选一位女士 带她出去
So, please, just pick a rando lady and take her out.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
答应我 – 我答应
Promise me. – I promise.
好
Good.
现在我们可以点中餐了
Now we can order Chinese food.
没搞错吧! – 这球太糟糕了
Come on! That was so a ball.
这…这连棒球都不是 我都不知道是什么
That’s…That’s not even baseball. I don’t know what that is.
哦 外卖♥♥总算来了
Oh. Food. Finally.
怎么这么久?
What took them so long?
我的天 查理在外面
Oh, my God. Charlie’s outside.
我知道 是我打电♥话♥给他的
I know. I called him.
你说什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
因为你说过生命中最重要的
Because you said the best part
是有人来分享你的冒险经历
was having someone to share your adventures with.
所以 和他好好谈谈吧
So, go talk to him.
告诉他真♥相♥
Tell him the truth.
他应该要知道
He deserves that.
你也应该告诉他
And so do you.
你来啦
You exist.
这一次我确信我梦见你了
This time I was positive I dreamt you.
查理 我很抱歉
Charlie, I’m so sorry.
凯蒂 这种事没什么不能跟我说的
Katie, this isn’t something you can just not tell me.
我很抱歉没告诉你
I’m so, so sorry I didn’t tell you.
我这么做
That’s
是不可原谅的 也非常自私
unforgivable and very selfish on my part.
我们永远都不可能的
We were never gonna work.
但我还想赌一把
But I wanted us to.
你和我
You, me,
我们最终还是被命运打败了
we don’t win in the end.
所以 我来说再见 查理
So, I’m saying goodbye, Charlie.
再见
Goodbye.
你知道吗 那是我听过的最糟糕的分手宣言
You know, that was the worst breakup speech I’ve ever heard.
什么? – 没错
What? – Yeah.
如果要打分的话能得个D-就不错了
Like a D- would be generous.
所有评委都会打零分 凯蒂 这是完全的失败
Zeroes from all the judges, Katie. It was a total flop.
我从来没做过! 你还指望能有多好?
I’ve never done this before! What do you expect?
说真的 查理
Seriously, Charlie.
我们不可以
We can’t.
我们可以
We can.
我不可以的是
What I can’t do,
我不能没有你
I can’t stop being with you.
凯蒂 我已经研究过XP
Katie, I’ve done my research on XP.
我知道这是什么 我知道你要经历什么
I know what it is. I know what you are going through.
但我们不会放弃的
But we’re not the couple who doesn’t try.
你知道我不是那样的人
You knew that before I did.
你改变了我的生活 凯蒂
You’ve changed my life, Katie.
好吧 你要么把我抛弃在这走廊上…
Okay, you can either just leave me here on this porch or…
要么我们可以度过一生中最美好的夏天
Or we can have the best summer of our lives.
你要怎么选?
What’s it gonna be?
加油 查理 加油!
Go, Charlie, push it!
加油 查理!
Go, Charlie!
太棒了 查理 加油!
That’s it, Charlie, come on!
加油 查理! 加油!
Go, Charlie! Come on, Charlie!
你给伯克利的教练留下了深刻印象 他答应会和你保持联♥系♥
The Berkeley coach was impressed, and he promised to keep in touch.
能取得联♥系♥真棒
In touch is good! He’ll be in touch.
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
I’m so proud of you, honey.
真棒
So good.
嘿 我马上就来 – 好
Hey, I’ll be right back. – Sure.
嘿 查理 – 嗨
Hey, Charlie. – Hi.
看来说的都是真的 恭喜
The rumors are true. Congrats.
谢谢 – 你很棒
Thank you. – You were great in there.
谢谢你让凯蒂来
Thank you for letting Katie come.
我根本阻止不了她
I couldn’t have stopped her.
普莱斯先生 您是否介意我明天带凯蒂出去玩?
Mr. Price, would you mind if I took Katie out tomorrow?
嗯 好啊 我觉得没问题
Yeah. Yeah, I think that’d be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 来吧 – 我都搞糊涂了 我们到底…
Come on, come on. – I’m so confused. What are we…
这是什么? – 这是为你准备的
What is this? – It’s for you.
这就是凯蒂? – 是的
Is this Katie? – Yeah.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
不 天啊 不 – 凯蒂 凯蒂 来吧
No, oh, my God, no. – Katie, Katie, yes.
不 我不能 我不能 – 你能的 你能的
No, I can’t, I can’t. – Yes, yes, yes. Yes.
你可以的
Yes.
这太疯狂了 你哪来的钱?
This is so crazy. How did you even pay for this?
别担心 – 查理 是用你买♥♥车的钱?
Don’t worry about it. – Charlie, your truck money?
我不能让你… – 凯蒂 钱已经付了
I can’t let you… – Katie, it’s already done.
你帮我实现了我的梦想 现在是回报的时候了
Okay, you helped me figure out my dreams, and now it’s payback time.
我再也无法弹奏了
I can’t play anymore.
那就唱歌♥
Then just sing.
准备好了就告诉我们 凯蒂
Whenever you’re ready, Katie.
我们马上开始
Let’s lay one down.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么会有这个的?
How did you get this?
这是我一直在创作的歌♥曲
This is the song I’ve been working on.
我又偷了你的笔记本
Stole your notebook again.
# 我希望我能站在星星上
# I wish I could stand on a star
# 我希望我能在你所在的地方
# I wish I could be where you are
# 他们说永远不要放弃
# They say don’t you ever give up
# 你很难做你无法做到的事
# It’s so hard to be something when you’re not
# 但我独自行走
# But I have walked alone
# 在明月当空的夜晚 与群星♥相♥伴
# With the stars in the moonlit night
# 我独自行走
# I have walked alone
# 无人陪伴
# No one by my side
# 现在有你相伴
# Now I walk with you
# 我抬头仰望
# With my head held high
# 在最黑暗的天空
# In the darkest sky