伙计 你在说什么? 我们还有三个小时呢!
Dude, what are you talking about? We have, like, three hours!
我们已经落后了
We’re already behind.
就这件了
Done.
普先生!
Mr. P!
请允许我介绍华盛顿的凯瑟琳·普莱斯小姐
May I present, Katherine Price of Washington.
哇
Wow.
宝贝儿 你看起来真棒
Peanut, you look amazing.
拜拜 普先生
Bye, Mr. P.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
天啊 我真不敢相信加弗办了一个啤酒聚会
God, I can’t believe Garver’s throwing a kegger.
你们来啦
You came.
我想问你或者你的辣妹朋友…
Is there any chance that you, or your hot friend…
嘿
Hey.
…知道怎么从桶里取出啤酒吗?
…know how to get beer out of a keg?
哦 不是吧
Oh, no.
你连水龙头都没有?
You didn’t get a tap?
我不知道它们是分开的
I didn’t realize they were separate things.
他们为什么要卖♥♥给我一桶我甚至都取不出来的啤酒?
Why would they sell me a barrel of beer I can’t even access?
加弗 你搞什么鬼?
Garver, what the hell?
你说这是个很普通 很安全又很友好的派对!
This is a tame, safe, parent-friendly party!
嗯 普通的派对上有圣代冰淇淋?
Uh, do tame parties have sundae bars?
我觉得很酷啊
I think it’s so cool.
不 别听她的
No, don’t listen to her.
她以前从没参加过派对
Okay, she’s never been to a party before.
她不明白情况有多糟糕
She doesn’t understand how dire the situation is.
我们得走了 – 什么 你们要走?
We gotta go. – What, you’re leaving?
别 别 我刚弄了一大盆辣椒
No, no, I just made a huge thing of chili.
加弗 辣椒不是派对上吃的
Garver, chili is not a party food.
你看 派对才刚刚开始
You see, the party’s just kicking off.
查理·里德来这里干什么?
What’s Charlie Reed doing here?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
嗨
Hi.
你真美
You look really amazing.
哦 这是 嗯…这都是摩根搞的鬼
Oh, it’s, uh… It’s all Morgan.
嗯 我不这么想
Mmm. I don’t think so.
给你 好好先生
For you, good sir.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
辣味牛肉汤是吧?
Beef Chili, huh?
上等食材 老兄 很新鲜
That’s top shelf, buddy. That’s fresh.
嗯 我真的以为会有更多的人来
Mmm-hmm. I really thought we’d have a bigger turnout.
我告诉过你不要和拉拉队队长作对
I told you not to go up against a cheerleader.
谁是拉拉队队长?
What cheerleader?
是某个有敞篷车的卑鄙金发女人
Uh, some mean blonde woman with a convertible.
佐伊·卡迈克尔? – 是的
Zoe Carmichael? – Yes.
她今晚也要开派对 一定是抢了我们的客人
She’s having a party tonight as well. Must have dinged our turnout.
你们想去那里吗?
Do you guys just wanna go there?
嗯 我觉得这主意不错
Well, uh, I like the idea.
嘿
Hey.
我还在想你去哪儿了
I was wondering where you were.
她们是谁? – 哦 这些是我的朋友
Who are these people? – Oh, these are my friends.
另外 他们给你带来了一个酒桶
And, uh, they brought you a keg.
好 进来吧
Great. Come on in.
查理!
Charlie!
你还好吗?
You good?
嘿 我去楼上逛一圈
Hey, uh, I’m gonna go take a lap upstairs.
不影响你们
Away from you two.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这朋友摩根 她看起来很酷
Your friend Morgan, uh, she seems cool.
是的 她真的很酷
Yeah. She’s really cool.
你们认识多久了?
How long have you guys known each other?
我不知道 好像 一直都认识
I don’t know. Like, forever.
他回来了
He’s back.
哇 这是哪位?
Whoa. Who is this?
欧文 韦斯 这是凯蒂·普莱斯
Uh, Owen, Wes, this is Katie Price.
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
凯蒂 你是一个…你是一个…
Katie. You’re a… You’re a…
你让查理来参加派对
You got Charlie to come to a party
能使他面带笑容
and make a smile-like feature.
我们的查理好久没这么好心情了
Our boy hasn’t looked this good in a long time.
你们来啦
There you are.
我还是很渴 现在能请我喝杯东西吗?
I’m still thirsty. Wanna get me that drink now?
其实我要带凯蒂去参加家庭聚会
I’m actually about to go take Katie on the house party tour.
所以 你准备好了吗?
So. You ready?
我们马上就回来
We’ll be right back.
很高兴认识你们 – 很高兴认识你 凯蒂
Nice meeting you guys. – Nice to meet you, Katie.
我能帮你解渴 – 闭嘴
I can quench your thirst. – Shut up.
你愿意和我跳舞吗?
Would you like to dance with me?
加弗 你怎么会觉得我会想和你跳舞?
Garver, what on Earth makes you think I’d ever want to dance with you?
如果你告诉任何人这件事 我就杀了你
You know if you tell anyone about this, I’ll kill you.
绝对不会
Totally.
嘿
Hey
要多喝水 – 谢谢
Gotta stay hydrated. – Thank you.
这真的非常有趣
This is really interesting.
我从没见过这种场合
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this happen.
是啊 经典的高中尴尬派对
Yeah. Classic high school awkward party.
我只在电影里见过
I’ve only seen it in the movies.
我来教你 来吧 – 哦 不是吧
I gotta show you this. Come on. – Oh, God.
来吧
Come on.
这样 和他们的动作类似
Okay, similar to what’s going on over here.
我们就把手放在这里
We just kind of hold here
然后缓缓地摆动臀部
and swing the hips awkwardly.
我做得对吗? – 嗯 有点样子了
Am I doing it? – Yeah, you’re kind of.
然后我慢慢地后退一步
And then I would slowly back up.
各位!
Everybody!
这是我一生中最美好的夜晚! 耶!
This is the best night of my life! Yeah!
哦 我的天…
Oh, my G…
想去别的地方吗? – 好啊
You wanna go someplace else? – Okay.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
他们怎么会取消你的奖学金呢?
How could they just take your scholarship away?
我得做手术 他们认为我再也不能游泳了
Well, I had to have surgery, and they didn’t think I could ever swim again.
没有奖学金就意味着不能念伯克利
And no more scholarship meant no more Berkeley.
我真的很抱歉 – 没事
I’m really sorry. – Yeah.
那你做了什么? 你是怎么受伤的?
So, how did you do it? How did you hurt yourself?
那只是一个奇怪的意外
It was just a freak accident.
我从楼梯上摔了下来…
I fell down some stairs and…
好吧这不是真的
And that’s not true.
这是我告诉大家的
That’s kind of what I tell everybody.
事实是有天晚上我在欧文家喝醉了
I got really drunk one night at Owen’s house,
我的朋友们怂恿我从屋顶上跳进泳池里
and my friends dared me to jump off the roof into the pool,
我正好撞到了肩膀
and I clipped the edge with my shoulder.
我真是个傻瓜
I’m such an idiot.
我不想成为那样的人 你知道吗?
I don’t wanna be that guy, you know?
那就不要
Then don’t be.
你知道吗 我小时候妈妈常带我来这里
You know, my mom used to take me here when I was little.
是吗?
Really?
她让我坐在那里
She sat me right there,
她教我弹吉他
and, um, she tried to teach me how to play the guitar.
其实这块表是她的
Actually, this watch was hers.
我以前一直看着她手上的这东西…
I spent so much time looking at this thing on her hand and…
我很小的时候她就死了
She died when I was little.
是场车祸
She was in a car accident.
我…我很抱歉
I’m… I’m so sorry.
我们可以去别的地方… – 不!
We can go someplace… – No!
不不不 我没事
No,no.No,no. No, I’m good.
你确定? – 是的 我保证
You sure? – Yeah. Yeah. I promise.
你想看看酷炫的东西吗?
You wanna see something cool?
这是你的? – 不是
This is yours? – No.
但这是我夏天要照看的东西
But it’s something I’m taking care of for the summer.
这是叶斯帕森53号♥
It’s a Jespersen 53.