谢谢
Thank you.
普杜奶品店 – 摩根?
Purdue Creamery. – Morgan?
嘿 你的第二次约会如何?
Hey. How’s your second date?
你怎么能这样对我?
How could you do this to me?
天啊 我穿着运动裤
Oh, my God, I’m in sweatpants.
头发扎得一团糟
My hair, it’s a mess. It’s tied.
天啊 我看起来像个白♥痴♥
Oh, my God, I look like an idiot.
哦 拜托 凯蒂 你现在很不冷静
Oh, please. Katie, you’re super-freaking-hot.
我都看不到你 但我敢说你看起来很美
I can’t even see you right now, and I can tell you look gorgeous.
嗨 对不起 我能不能买♥♥个大号♥的…
Hi, excuse me. Can I just get a large, uh…
你没看到我在打电♥话♥吗?
Can you not see I’m on the phone?
他真的喜欢你 好吗? 我看得出来
He really likes you, okay? I can tell.
试着做你自己 别想太多
Just try to be yourself. Don’t ramble too much.
之后给我打电♥话♥?
And call me afterwards?
再见
Bye.
哦 天…呃…
Oh, my… Uh…
哇 你出现了
Wow, you exist.
我以为我昨晚在做梦什么的
I thought I was dreaming last night or something.
你是处于快速动眼睡眠期吗?
Were you in the REM stage of sleep?
什么… – 事实上大多数梦都是在那个时候做的
Wha… – That’s when most dreams happen, actually.
没错 你 呃…你的大脑活动会非常活跃
Yeah. Your, uh… Your brain activity is super high and functioning,
你的眼珠会在你的眼皮下面疯狂转动
and your eyes are just going nuts behind your eyelids.
看起来非常奇怪 就像一台打字机或别的什么
It looks super weird. It’s like a typewriter or something.
不管怎样 谢谢你…
Anyway, thank you for…
等等 我 嗯…我还是不知道你的名字
Wait, I, uh… I still don’t know your name.

Oh.
我叫凯蒂
It’s Katie.
凯蒂 我叫查理
Katie, I’m Charlie.
哇 这名字好怪
Wow, that’s a weird name.
幸亏你告诉我 否则我不会知道的
Thank God you told me it ’cause I wouldn’t have known it otherwise.
什么… – 谢谢你
Wha… – Thank you.
等等 你…
Wait. What…
你没有…
You didn’t…
你没有看过 是吗?
You didn’t read through it, did you?
我…只看了一点点 – 什么?
I… Just a little. – What?
怎么? – 你说真的?
What? – Are you serious?
你看了我的日记? – 听着 我…
You read through my journal? – Look,I…
这可能是一本日记 我是说 看着有点像
This could have been a diary. I mean, it is, kind of.
我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
那天晚上你走的实在太快
You left really quick the other night,
我真的不知道这是谁的
and I really had no idea who it belonged to,
所以我很快地看了一遍
so I just looked through it quickly.
但我很喜欢你还在用手写记事
But I like that you still handwrite things.
这很酷 很老派
It’s cool. It’s old-school.
谢谢你 找到它
Thanks. For finding it.

Yeah.
等一下
Wait.
怎么了 又一只猫死了吗? 你又得…
What, another cat died? You have to…
嗯…
Um…
我…
I…
我得…我…
I had to… I, um…
我得回家了
I’m walking home.
我能和你一起走吗?
Can I walk with you?
嗯 好啊
Um, yeah.
所以你是在家接受教育的 是吗? 啊 那一定很疯狂
So you were home-schooled, huh? Man, that must have been wild.
实际上正相反
Actually, it was the exact opposite of wild.
我爸爸很爱护我
My dad’s pretty protective.
他现在没在看我们吧 是吗?
He’s not, like, watching us right now, is he?
哦 是啊 他把手♥机♥接入了每一个摄像头
Oh, yeah. He has his phone tapped into every camera.
所以你觉得你看到的那些歌♥怎么样?
So, um, what did you think of the songs you read?
未经我的允许 我补充下
Without my permission, I may add.
嗯…
Um…
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don’t know.
我的意思是 你不能真的读一首歌♥ 对吧?
I mean, you can’t really read a song, right?
是啊
True.
我想我得听你唱了?
I guess I’d have to hear you sing them?
不管怎样 我已经到了 所以你不用陪我走了
Um, so, anyway, I’m right up here. So, you don’t have to walk me.
你住在那边?
You live up there?
我不明白为什么我们从未见过面
I don’t understand how we’ve never met.
我可能每天都在去训练的路上经过你家
I’ve probably skated by your house every day on the way to practice.
这真是个有趣的巧合
It’s a funny coincidence.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你想不想抽空去做点什么?
Hey, you wouldn’t wanna do something sometime, would you?
一起? – 是的 我们一起
Together? – Yes, us together.
出去玩
Hanging out.
我白天真的很忙
I’m really busy during the day,
但我晚上有空
but I could be free at night.
我晚上也有空
I could be free at night.
那么 你应该把你的电♥话♥号♥码写在这里
Well, you should put your number in here then.
我也很老派
I’m old-school, too.
很棒啊
Smooth.
这也太浪漫了 真是令我作呕
That is so romantic. It disgusts me.
他对你的XP有什么看法?
What did he say about your XP?
还没这事
It didn’t come up.
什么叫还没这事?
What do you mean, it didn’t come up?
我没有提起
I didn’t bring it up.
我可不会随随便便地说“嘿 伙计”
I’m not gonna just randomly be like, “Hey, dude.
“顺便告诉你 阳光会…”
“By the way, the sunlight’s gonna…”
比如 当你告诉别人你生病了
Like, look, when you tell someone you’re siok,
你就会开始表现得更像是个病人 而不像个正常人
then you start to become more like a disease and less like a person.
我会告诉他的 我保证
I’m gonna tell him, I promise.
但我不知道什么时候才能再见到他
But I don’t know when I’m gonna see him again.
我知道
I do.
你知道和我一起在冰淇淋店工作的
You know that annoying guy who works with me
那个讨厌的家伙吗? – 你讨厌的那个书呆子?
at the ice cream shop? – The nerdy one you hate?
是的 加弗
Yes, Garver.
他的父母今晚出城 他要举办一个派对
His parents are out of town tonight, and he’s throwing a party,
他叫我带朋友去 所以我准备带你去
and he told me to bring friends. So, I’m gonna bring you.
不 不 不 – 你带查理一起去
No,no,no. – And you’re gonna bring Charlie.
他会 那个…你知道吗?
He’s gotta, like… You know?
不…我得等到他先给我发短♥信♥ 好吗?
Doesn’t… I have to wait till he texts me first, right?
是啊 我知道 然后
Yeah, totally. And then
他的侍从将飞鸽传书
his squire will send a note via carrier pigeon
问你是否想合并你的王国
asking if you’d like to merge your kingdoms.
这算什么 18世纪的英格兰? 你是个年轻性感的美女
What is this, 18th century England? You’re a hot young badass woman.
你想什么时候给他发讯息就什么时候发
You’re gonna text him whenever you damn well please.
要有信心 好吗? 告诉他事实
Be confident, okay? Give him the facts.
好吧
Okay.
欲擒故纵 – 好吧
Play a little hard to get. – All right.
要让他知道他不是你要去的唯一理由
Make sure that he knows he’s not the only reason you’re going.
好吧 哦!
Okay. Oh!

All right.
哦 不是这么写
Oh, no.
这是一场很普通 很安全又很友好的派对
This is gonna be a tame, safe, parent-friendly party.
啊哈! 这是一个很差劲的派对
Ah-hah! It’s a totally lame party.
你知道我们该怎么做吗? 我们应该呆在这里
You know what we should do? We should stay here.
我们可以吃中国湖南菜 你们喜欢湖南菜 对吧?
We’ll get Hunan Chinese. You guys love Hunan, right?
再放一些在线视频 很完美
Put some Netflix on. It’ll be perfect.
爸爸 你知道我是个好孩子
Dad. You know I’m a good kid.
你知道我不会做任何疯狂的事
You know I’m not gonna do anything crazy.
但我发誓 如果我再在这里待一晚
But I swear, if I spend one more night here,
仅仅是聆听窗外每一个人的生活
just listening to everyone else outside my window living their lives,
我可能会发疯的
I might go crazy.
明晚我们可以买♥♥很多的炒面
Tomorrow night we can order way too much chow mein
看场很棒的电影马拉松
and have a great movie marathon.
好吧 – 哦耶 谢谢你!
All right. – Yes, thank you!
你是世界上最好的爸爸
You’re the best dad in the world.
谢谢 普先生!
Thanks, Mr. P!
好吧 查理8点在加弗家那边和我们碰头
Okay, um, Charlie’s gonna meet us at Garver’s at 8:00.
我们得快些准备了!
We have to get ready!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!