-和谁 -另一个人物 卖♥♥弄学问的那个
– With? – The other character. The pedantic one.
这叫否认
That’s called denial.
谢谢
Thank you.
你疯了吗
You’re crazy!
保罗和我
Paul and I?
你从哪儿来的这么愚蠢的念头
Where did you get such an insane notion?
从哪 从欧内斯特·海明威那里
Where? From Ernest Hemingway.
他发现的 而且 这样就都讲得通了
He figured it out, and, guess what, it makes perfect sense.
吉尔 你的脑病又复发了
Gil, your brain tumor’s acting up again.
-不不 -海明威 菲茨杰拉德
– No. No! – There’s nothing crazy about Hemingway,
斯泰因 萨尔瓦多·达利有什么疯狂的
or Fitzgerald, or Gertrude Stein, or Salvador Dali?
对哈 即便他们已经死了几百年了
Yeah, except that they’ve been dead for years!
不 过去的并未消亡
No, no. The past is not dead.
它甚至不算过去 你知道谁说的吗
Actually, it’s not even past. You know who said that?
福克纳 他说的对 我也见过他
Faulkner. And he was right. And I met him, too.
我在一次宴会上碰见他
I ran into him at a dinner party.
-你真是个胡说八道的疯子 -不
– You’re a raving lunatic! – No, I’m not.
-是的 -不 我是对你太信任了
– Yes, you are. – No. I’m too trusting.
我很嫉妒 也很轻信
I’m jealous, and I’m trusting.
这叫认知失调
It’s cognitive dissonance.
-菲茨杰拉德讨论过这个 -吉尔
– Scott Fitzgerald talked about it. – Gil. Gil.
伊内兹 你骗得了我 但骗不了海明威
Inez, you can fool me, but you cannot fool Hemingway.
-我知道 -我怎么会和一个疯子搅在一起
– I know. – Jesus Christ, I’m dealing with a madman here.
好吧 你说的对 我和他上♥床♥了
OK. Yes! I did.
我和保罗共度了几个良宵
I was with Paul for a few nights,
因为他既浪漫又会法语
because he’s romantic, and he speaks French,
而你一直忙于工作
and you were always working,
也许是这城市的什么神秘气息作祟
and maybe it’s the mystique of this corny city, but…
认了吧 吉尔
get over it, Gil.
希望回家以后 你能正确看待这事
You just put this in perspective when we get home.
我不回去了
I’m not… I’m not going back.
-你说什么 -我要留在这里
– I’m sorry. What? – I’m staying here,
这和你的出轨没什么关系
and it has nothing to do with,
巴黎就是巴黎
you know, your romantic fling, Paris is Paris.
伊内兹 你和我 很显然
Inez, you and I, it’s obvious we’re not…
我觉得我们不合适
I don’t think we’re right for each other.
什么
What?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
你到底在说什么
What are you even talking about?
-准备好去游泳了吗 -嗨
– You ready to go swimming? – Hi!
我们刚分手了
We’re breaking up.
-什么 -是的 吉尔要搬来巴黎
– What? – Yeah. Gil’s moving to Paris.
-我就知道 我跟你说过 -怎么了
– I knew it. I told you. – What’s going on?
不 我要留在巴黎 但是
No, no, I’m going to stay in Paris, but
只是因为我们
just because we’re…
不开心了我就回去 但是目前我要留下
If I’m unhappy, I’ll move back. But for the time being, yes.
和谁 和谁 吉尔
W… W… With who?… With who, Gil?
-我一个人 -和你想象中的朋友吗
– No one, I… – One of your crazy hallucinatory friends?
我要说 妈妈说得对
I mean, Mom’s right about you.
你大脑缺跟弦
You have this part missing.
是的 我早就说了
Yeah, I said that first.
他书里的主人公要靠卖♥♥
Anyone whose protagonist makes a living, you know,
旧玩具枪和琼·克劳福德的剪报
selling old cap pistols and Joan Crawford cutout books…
-坦白来说 -我不是说
– Honestly… – Look, I’m not trying to be
我要当英雄 但我觉得没有我你会更好
a martyr, but I think you’ll be better off without me.
-我真的这样觉得 -至少我们会
– I really do. – But we would!
-你的行为让我难以置信 -走啊
– I can’t believe you’re moving. – Go ahead. Go ahead!
到大街上 徘徊在巴黎的路灯下房♥顶上
Walk the streets. Gush over the Parisian light and the rooftops.
再见了 伊内兹
Goodbye, Inez.
列夫·托洛茨基:苏联时期著名政♥治♥家
-替我向托洛茨基问好 -好的
– Say hi to Trotsky. – Yeah.
-不可理喻 -你知道 我雇了
– Unbelievable! – You know, I had…
私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪他 我知道他哪不对劲
a private detective follow him. I knew he was up to no good.
-你真的找了? -当然
– You did? – You bet I did.
侦探看到他午夜跳上一辆车 夜夜笙歌♥
He saw him get into a car at midnight every night,
于是他紧随其上
and he followed him very closely.
-然后发生了什么 -我不知道
– And what happened? – I don’t know.
侦探所的人说侦探失踪了
The detective agency says the detective is missing.
你是谁
A Qui ai-je l’honneur?
我迷路了
Je… Je suis perdu.
我转错弯了
J’ai détourner au mauvais endroit.
卫队 卫队
Gardes! Gardes!
斩首示众
Qu’on lui coupe la tête!
斩首示众
Qu’on lui coupe la tête!
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我刚和朋友吃完晚饭
I’m returning from dinner with friends.
-原来如此 -我住这里
– Oh. OK. – I live here.
那你呢 你在这里干什么
And you? What are you doing here?
只是散散步
I was just out for a walk.
我决定搬来巴黎了
Yeah, I’m actually… I decided. I’m moving to Paris.
-真的吗 你肯定会爱上这里 -是
– Really? Wow. I’m sure you will love it. – Yeah.
-是的 你这样想吗 -是的
– Yeah. You think so? – Yeah.
你知道吗 有天我突然想起你
You know, I thought about you the other day.
-真的吗 -是的 因为
– Really? – Yeah, because
我老板拿到了一张科尔·波特的新专辑
my boss got a whole new album of Cole Porter songs.
那让你想起我吗
That made you think about me?
我喜欢那样被想起
I like to be thought of that way.
你现在要回家是吗
You’re on your way home right now?
是的
Yes.
我能和你一起走走吗 或者请你喝咖啡
Can I walk with you, or, I’ll buy you a cup of coffee?
好了 开始下雨了
Oh, OK, now it’s starting to rain.
没关系 我不介意淋淋雨
No, but that’s OK. I don’t mind getting wet.
-真的吗 -当然
– Really? – Yeah.
实际上 雨中的巴黎最美
Actually, Paris is the most beautiful in the rain.
我也常这样说
I feel that’s what I’m always saying.
举双手赞同
I couldn’t agree more with you.
是的 更漂亮了
Yes, it is more beautiful.
对了 我叫加布里埃尔
By the way, my name is Gabrielle.
-我叫吉尔 -见到你很高兴
– Gil. – Nice to meet you.
很美的名字
That’s a pretty name.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!