-真不错 -我要离开这儿了
-lt’s good. -l gotta get out of here.
我要离开这儿了
l gotta get out of here.
迈阿密海滩 那里才是你做生意的地方
Miami Beach, that’s where you could score.
任何人都可做生意 甚至是你
Anybody can score there, even you.
在纽约任何等级的富婆
ln New York, no rich lady with any class at all
都不会买♥♥个废物牛仔的
buys that cowboy crap anymore.
她们在街上嘲笑你
They’re laughing at you on the street.
没有人嘲笑我
Ain’t nobody laughing at me on the street.
我看到她们笑你了 伙计
Behind your back l seen them laughing at you, fella.
你到底了解女人什么
What the hell do you know about women anyway?
你上次得手是什么时候 哥们
When’s the last time you scored, boy?
我只是实话实说
That’s a matter l only talk about at confession.
可不要说到我身上来
We’re not talking about me now.
好 那你对上次告解是何时
When’s the last time you been to confession?
那是我和神父间的秘密
That’s between me and my confessor.
我告诉你另一件事
And l’ll tell you another thing.
坦率地说 你开始有臭味了
Frankly, you’re beginning to smell.
在纽约 作为牛郎来说 那很不利
And for a stud in New York, that’s a handicap.
别和我谈论什么干净
Don’t talk to me about clean.
从我到纽约以来的这么长时间
l ain’t never seen you change your underwear once…
就没有见过你换内衣裤
the whole time l been here in New York.
真是怪了
And that’s pretty peculiar behavior.
我又不在公众面前做这种事
l don’t have to do that kind of thing in public.
我也没必要为自己解释
l ain’t got no need to expose myself.
不 我打赌你不是这样 我打赌你不是没干过这行
No, l bet you don’t! l bet you ain’t never even been laid!
怎样
How about that?
而且你想要告诉我对女人的吸引力
And you’re gonna tell me what appeals to women.
我肯定你这
l know enough to know that
大份愚笨的烂牛仔装束
great big dumb cowboy crap of yours…
除了四十二街的积奇外 谁也吸引不了
don’t appeal to nobody except every Jacky on 42nd Street.
那是同性恋
That’s faggot stuff.
简单来说 那完完全全是为基佬而设的
lf you wanna call it by its name, that’s strictly for fags.
约翰·韦恩 你想跟我说他是个男同性恋者
John Wayne. Are you gonna tell me he’s a fag?
我喜欢我这身装束
l like the way l look.
这让我感觉自信 是这样的
lt makes me feel good. lt does.
女人们喜欢我 真♥他♥妈♥的
And women like me, God damn it.
该死 唯一我不擅长的就是爱
Hell, the only one thing l ever been good for is loving.
女人们为我疯狂 那是个不争的事实
Women go crazy for me. That’s a really true fact, Ratso.
疯狂的安妮 他们不得不把她送走
Hell, Crazy Annie, they had to send her away.
那么你来纽约的这段时间
Then how come you ain’t scored once
怎么没有得手
the whole time you’ve been in New York?
因为我需要管理 真该死
‘Cause l need management, God damn it!
因为你从我这里偷了20美元
‘Cause you stole $20 off of me.
这就是为什么你放弃这儿的赌博
That’s why you’re gonna stop crapping
而要去佛罗里达…
around about Florida…
卯足精力
and get your skinny butt moving.
去赚只值20元的生意…
Earn $20 worth of management
这是你欠我的
which you owe me.
夫人像您这样的情况 不该做这些事的
A woman in your condition shouldn’t have to do all this.
哥们 你这儿有很多要洗的衣服
Boy, you have a lot of laundry here.
从怀孕的女人那里骗钱是不对的
Well, it just ain’t right cheating from a pregnant lady.
那又不会令她有所损失
What did it cost her?
你什么意思
What do you mean, what did it cost her?
别烦我 洗衣店联会
Get out of here. The laundry syndicate
少赚几个硬币罢了
lost a couple of coins. l’m crying.
-是那个 先生 -很好
-That’s it, sir. -All right. Take it.
先生 我的在哪儿 黑的卷边氊帽
That’s good, sir, where’s mine? The black Homburg.
我是同时带来的
l brought it in the same time.
好吧我告诉你 我不知道
Well, l tell you, l don’t know.
你这儿没有帽子先生
You no have a hat here, mister.
你必须给我一张票
You gotta bring me the ticket.
黑的卷边氊帽不是在那儿吗 在那儿挂着
What about that black Homburg right up there? Up in there.
不就是在那儿吗
ls that it right there?
一张票 这是我的票
Ticket? Oh yeah, here’s my ticket.
它正好在角落里
lt’s right there on the corner.
你愿意帮我取一下吗 就在那
You wanna get it, right over there?
我来看看
All right. l’ll look them over.
向前走 在那上面
Keep going up to the top.
就是角落里那顶 上面的
Right in the corner there, the top one.
不 它不属于你 它是别人的
No, it not belong to yours. lt belong to somebody else.
你还真是擅长干这活儿啊
You pretty damn good at that.
我打赌你能靠这个过活
l bet you could make a living at it if you tried.
然后像我的父亲那样 以驼背结束生命
And end up a hunchback like my old man?
如果你认为我是跛子
lf you think l’m crippled,
你该看看他临死前的样貌
you should’ve caught him at the end of the day.
我老豆每天在隧♥道♥工作十四小时
My old man spent 14 hours a day down in that subway.
他晚上带着辛苦赚来的
He’d come home at night, $2, $3 worth of change,
有鞋蜡渍的两三块钱回家
stained with shoe polish.
那蠢材因终日吸着石蜡
Stupid bastard coughed his lungs
搞得把肺都咳坏了
out from breathing in that wax all day.
那些丧礼搞手也擦不干净他十指的指甲
Even the faggot undertaker couldn’t get his nails clean.
他们就这样让他戴着手套下葬
They had to bury him with gloves on.
OK 起来 过来 看一下
Okay, go ahead. Come on. Take a look.
别催我 哥们
Don’t rush me, boy.
一步一步来
Gotta take your time here.
整装待发
Get myself primed up…
我又有了吸引女人的魔力
like l was turning on the charm
美丽的金发女郎都为之着迷
for some pretty little blond lady,
你知道吗
you know?
然后当我感到很自信之时 我转过身来
Then when l’m feeling cool and good, l spin around.
又见面了 英俊有型的阿飞
And there you are, you handsome devil, you.
不错
Not bad.
不错
Not bad.
对于牛仔来说
For a cowboy.
你很好
You’re okay.
你很好
You’re okay.
出租车
Taxi!
是的先生 哦 我觉得你肩上好像有东西
Yes, sir. l think you got something on your shoulder there.
没事了 上车吧 走吧 走吧
There, you got it. Go ahead. Go ahead. lt’s all right.
这么说 您没有25美分 是吗
Say, you haven’t got a quarter, have you?
只不过是25美分
Just a quarter?
你觉得那个杂种怎么样
How do you like that cheap bastard?
看看你到底弄到了什么
Let’s see what the hell you got here.
我想我们发财了
Listen, l think we struck gold.
这是一只高级鸡
This is one high-class chick.
“巴利克女士旅馆”
“Barclay Hotel For Women.”
女人
Women.
这是绅士护卫服务吗
ls this the Gentleman’s Escort Service?
我要找比彻姆小姐…
l’m calling for Miss Beecham…
在巴克利旅馆
at the Barclay Hotel.
是的 她改变主意了
Right. Well, she changed her mind.
她今晚不需要任何人
She won’t need nobody tonight.
对 非常感谢 再见
That’s right. Thank you very much. Bye.
你相信整个旅馆
Would you believe a whole goddamn hotel
除了寂寞的女士外什么都没有吗
with nothing but lonely ladies?
曾经在像这样的地方得手过…
Score once in a setup like that and,
而且她们谈论的方式
Christ, the way they talk…
我可以在那儿开个办事处 快点
l could open up an office in there. Come on.
走啊 去搞钱
Go ahead. Get the money.
听着
Listen,
要现金 记着那个在小蓬里的女人
get the cash. Remember that lady in the penthouse.
要现金
Get the cash.
那些富婆会开张支票
Those rich ladies write out a check at night…
然后让银行停止支付 走吧
and in the morning they call the bank and stop payment.
去吧 看着车
Go ahead. Watch the car!
继续
Go on.
瑞科
Rico!
瑞科
Rico!
-上来 -上来 瑞科
-Up here! -Up here! Rico!
B-6 G-49
B-6. G-49.