窗户上的”X”说明
The “X” on the windows means
房♥东不能收租金
the landlord can’t collect rent…
因为是要拆迁的
which is a convenience, son,
这对我们来说正方便
you know, on account of it’s condemned.
前门 我不在意
Front door. l mean, l don’t care.
事实上 我更喜欢那样
Actually, l prefer it that way.
让小阿飞们和马屁精们 从这儿滚出去
Keeps the punks and the creeps out of here.
我自己的私人入口
Got my own private entrance here.
只有你知道这个地方
You’re the only one who knows about it.
小心支架 会碰坏你讨厌的头骨
Watch the plank. Watch the plank. Break your goddamn skull.
没人付你保险费的
No way to collect insurance.
这儿有玻璃
There’s glass there.
我一直想搬台电冰箱 你能搬动吗
l’ve been meaning to take that fridge up. Get it, will you?
-需要帮忙吗 -不用你帮
-Need any help? -l don’t need no help from you.
你还行吧
You okay?
不远了
lt’s not far.
只要再多上一阶
lt’s just one more up.
所有的电都停了 我不和康·爱迪生混在一起
Oh, the electric’s off. l don’t mess with Con Edison.
只是另一个便利条件
Just another convenience, eh?
冰箱会把蟑螂
But the icebox will keep the roaches
从易腐烂的食物上分开
from getting into perishables.
你从哪儿偷的这个东西
Where did you steal this damn thing?
你说什么 偷吗
What do you mean, steal it?
它在这儿待了好几个星期了
lt’s been sitting down there for weeks.
我不是指现在 我的意思是在那之前
l don’t mean now. l mean before then.
不要得疝气 你懂我的意思吗
Hey, don’t get a hernia, you know what l mean?
向前走 把它放在哪儿都行
Go ahead, just drop it anywhere.
这儿还不错 哈
lt’s not bad, huh?
这儿不怎么热
There’s no heat here, but,
不过你也知道 等冬天到了…
you know, by the time winter comes up…
我就会在佛罗里达了
l’ll be in Florida.
你想在这儿伸展开吗
Hey, do you wanna stretch out here?
让你自己更舒服点
Make yourself comfortable?
来吧 为什么你不打个盹
Go ahead. Why don’t you take a nap?
来杯咖啡怎么样
Would you like a cup of coffee?
乔 你爱我吗 乔
Joe, do you love me, Joe?
你是唯一 乔
You’re the only one, Joe.
你是唯一
You’re the only one.
停下 听见没 我说了 停下
Stop it, do you hear me? I said stop that!
是他 他是唯一一个
He’s the one. He’s the only one.
是他
He’s the one.
他是唯一一个
He’s the only one.
很快 伤亡的报告已经发布
Quickly, casualty reports have been issued.
美国新闻官员表示
The American information officer says…
已经有429名美军士兵伤亡
there have been 429 American casualties,
死亡名单上有429位
429 on the death list.
这相对于
This as opposed to
越南士兵的六百四十三人死亡…
6♥4♥3 South Vietnamese soldiers on the death list.
等一下 怎么啦 出什么事了
Hey, why you mad? Hey, what… What’s the…
我的靴子呢 妈的 我的靴子呢
Where’s my boots? Where’s my damn boots?
在那儿
Over there.
-它们怎么从我身上脱下来的 -我脱的
-How did they get off me? -l took them off.
-为什么啊 -什么为什么啊
-What for? -What do you mean, what for?
这样你好睡觉啊 我的意思是 主啊
So you could sleep. l mean, Christ.
我应该要尽快离开这里
Smart thing for me to do is haul my ass out of here.
现在有什么地方不对吗
What’s the matter now?
你想我住在这里 你有什么图谋
You want me to stay here. You’re after something.
你想要干什么
What you after?
-你不像是基佬 -你想说什么
-You don’t look like no fag. -What’s that supposed to mean?
你不是想要我
Well, you want me to stay here tonight.
今晚待在这儿吗
That’s the idea, ain’t it?
我可没逼你 谁强迫你了
Look, l’m not forcing you. l mean, like, who’s forcing you?
哦 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉
l’m sorry, l’m sorry, truly am.
我一定是给人留下了错误印象
Must have got the wrong impression then.
OK OK 哥们
Okay. Okay, boy.
我想你留下 怎么样
Look, l want you to stay, all right?
我他妈的在邀请你 不是吗
l mean, l god damn invited you, didn’t l?
希望你知道你要遭遇怎样的事
Well, l hope you know what you’re in for.
我是个真正危险的人 我是的
l’m a truly dangerous person, l am.
如果有人害我 就像你
lf someone does me bad like you…
如果那天晚上我发现你
l swear, if l’d have caught up with you that night…
这儿就会有个死瑞索了
there would have been one dead Ratso along about now.
你明白了吗
You understand me?
你听见了吗
You hear?
我记住了 你是个杀人魔
l’m impressed. You’re a killer.
如果我要在这儿住几天
So, l’m gonna stay here a couple days,
我只是想你应该知道
l just thought you should know, that’s all.
“基♥督♥教青年会”的标志
Property of the YMCA.
有时候你让我想吐 瑞索
Sometimes you make me wanna puke, Ratso.
乔 帮我个忙 哈
Joe, do me one favor, huh?
这是我的地盘 我错了吗
This is my place. Am l wrong?
没有 你没有错
No, you ain’t wrong.
在我的地盘
You know, in my own place,
我的名字不是瑞索
my name ain’t Ratso.
只是在我的地盘 我的名字是
l mean, it just so happens that in my own place, my name…
恩里科·塞尔瓦托·里奇奥
is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.
我可说不全
Well, l can’t say all that.
那至少要叫我瑞科
Rico, then.
他妈的在我的地方 至少要叫我瑞科
At least call me Rico in my own goddamn place.
好的 瑞科
Okay, Rico. Rico, Rico.
瑞科 瑞科
Rico, Rico, Rico.
-这样行了吧 -不错
-ls that enough for you? -That’s fine.
很好给我个枕头
Give me a pillow.
从那些枕头里拿一个给我
Come on, give me one of those pillows.
你的爪子离我的收音机远点
Keep your meat hooks off my radio.
瑞科 瑞科
Rico. Rico.
你怎么还在这儿
Are you here again?
上次我没告诉你 离这儿远点吗
Didn’t l tell you once before to keep away from here?
每次你都从我这儿偷东西
Every time you take stuff from me!
能不能滚远点
Will you get out of here?
这可不太好 捉弄跛子
That ain’t nice, picking on a crippled boy!
是不是跛子 我可不在乎
Cripple or not, l don’t care!
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁啊 妈的
Who the hell do you think you are? God damn it!
两个维持生活的必要条件
The two basic items necessary to sustain life…
就是阳光和椰子汁
are sunshine and coconut milk.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
这是事实
That’s a fact.
在佛罗里达 椰子树的数量
ln Florida, you got a terrific amount
多的令人恐怖
of coconut trees there.
我想他们甚至
ln fact, l think they even got them in
把椰子树种到了加油站
the gas stations over there.
而且 女人
And ladies.
你知道在迈阿密
You know that in Miami you got…
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
在迈阿密有数之不尽的女孩…
You got more ladies in Miami…
比本国任何一个度假胜地都多
than in any resort area in the country, there.
按人次 以单日计算… 那里大概会有
l think per capita, on a given day, there’s probably…
三百个女孩躺在沙滩上
300 of them on the beach.
在那里根本可以说
ln fact, you can’t even scratch yourself…
如果不♥穿♥着三点式
without getting a bellybutton, there,
是不准入场的
up the old kazoo there.
真烫 开饭
lt’s hot. Let’s go.
快点
Come on!
热菜闻起来还不如凉的时候呢
Smells worse hot than it did cold.
很好明天开始
All right, starting tomorrow
你♥他♥妈♥自己做自己的饭
you cook your own goddamn dinner…
或者你在派克大街
or you get one of your rich Park Avenue
找个富婆来给你做饭
ladies to cook for you…
-我正在吃呢 看见了吗 -在她那所豪华别♥墅♥
-l’m eating it. l’m eating it, see? -in her penthouse.
看 我正在吃这狗屎 瑞索 真好吃
Look, l’m eating this shit, Ratso. Good.