是的 其他还有谁会这么做
Well, lonely people, yes. Who else would do it?
有孩子的女人没有时间
A woman with a lot of children wouldn’t have time.
当她们没有孩子 一个孤独的女人
When they have no children, a woman who is alone…
冰箱里有冷冻快餐 好孩子
There’s a TV dinner in the fridge, lover boy,
当你看见我 盼望我 我会留给你看电影的钱
expect me when you see me. l’ll leave you movie money.
我觉得那很变♥态♥
I think that’s sick. I think that’s sick.
把小狗打扮得像孩子一样
Dressing up a dog to look like a child?
万一她遇到另一个
This is in case she meets another dog.
那太可怕了
That’s terrible.
他看起来真可怕
It’s just terrible.
如果我能找到突破口
If I can find the hole…
金子 银子 还有烛光
Gold and silver candlelight.
葡萄酒和流星焰火…
Wine and skyrockets…
蝴蝶在你的头脑中翩翩起舞
and butterfly thoughts that glitter in your mind.
你很特别 给你自己一个特别的待遇
You’re special. Give yourself special treatment.
需要钱吗 我们喜欢把它借给你
Need money? We love to lend it to you.
为什么担心你的将来
Why worry about your future?
在世界上你最想要的是什么
What do you want more than anything in the world?
从容接受吧 但要接受
Take it easy, but take it.
514房♥间的钥匙给我 先生
Key to Room 51 4, please, sir.
你像是被锁在房♥间外面了 老兄
Looks like you’ve been locked out of your room, buddy…
直到你替人付账为止
till you pick up the tab.
我的那些东西呢
Well, what about all my things and all?
我们会保存得很好很安全的 直到你把钱全都付清
We keep them nice and safe till you get this thing settled.
听着 我想说的是
Listen, l’ll tell you what…
你们可以留着所有剩下的 讨厌的垃圾
you can keep all the rest of the goddamn junk…
如果你们让我拿走手提箱的话
if you just let me have the suitcase.
它对我很重要
The suitcase means a lot to me.
我们得留下所有的东西 这是这里的规定
We keep everything. House rules.
你们要疯狂地把它们吃掉吗
Y’all gonna eat them crackers?
我的裤子上沾了一些
l spilled some on my pants.
能告诉我到中♥央♥车站怎么走吗
Can you tell me how l get to Grand Central?
当然 你顺着这道绿光
Surely. You follow the green lights.
警官 中♥央♥车站怎么走
Officer, how do l get to Grand Central?
你知道你该做什么 是吧牛仔
You know what you gotta do, cowboy?
太空船呼叫地球控制站 核对轨道
Spacecraft to Earth Control. Check trajectory.
我们的仪器出现故障
We have a malfunction of our instruments.
格雷斯船长正在研究
Captain Grace is investigating.
计划从上部推进器
Orbital module has failed to separate
分离轨道指令舱失败
from upper stage booster as planned.
地球控制站呼叫太空船
Earth Control to Spacecraft.
在你们进入月球轨道前
You have 30 seconds before you are ejected into
还有30秒
lunar trajectory.
只有30秒 你听到我了吗
Only 30 seconds. Do you read me?
太空船呼叫地球控制站 我听到你了
Spacecraft to Earth Control. I read you.
亲爱的 永别了
Chuck! Chuck! I’ve lost you.
太空船呼叫地球控制站
Spacecraft to Earth Control.
我们和格雷斯船长失去联♥系♥
We’ve lost contact with Captain Grace.
-你们能追踪他吗 -吻我 乔
-Can you track him? -Kiss me, Joe.
地球控制站呼叫太空船 他处于惯性运动中
Earth Control to Spacecraft. He’s in free fall.
继续尝试跟格蕾斯船长联♥系♥
Keep trying to make contact.
你是唯一 乔 你是唯一
You’re the only one, Joe. You’re the only one.
亲吻疯狂的安妮
Kissing Crazy Annie, man?
你最好喝下一间药房♥
You better drink a whole damn drugstore.
吻我 乔 吻我
Kiss me, Joe. Kiss me.
哦 你是唯一的
You’re the only one, Joe.
我很抱歉你生病了…
l’m awful damn sorry you’re sick.
但是你还得给我钱 按你说过的
But you’re gonna have to give me that money, like you said.
我撒谎了
l was lying.
我没有钱 你准备拿我怎么办
l don’t have it. What are you gonna do to me?
-你身上没有25美元 -没有
-You ain’t got no $25 on you? -No.
你准备拿我怎么办
What are you gonna do to me?
你觉得呢
What in the hell do you think l’m gonna do to you?
你想让我对你做些什么
What do you want me to do to you, boy?
-你想挨打吗 -不
-You want me to beat on you, is that what you want? -No.
-你口袋里有多少钱 -什么也没有
-How much you got in your pockets? -Nothing.
把你口袋里的东西都掏出来
You’re gonna empty your pockets out right over here.
就放在那
Right over there.
把我的书拿走吧
You take my books.
我才不想要你的破书 这个值多少钱
l don’t want your damn books! How much is that thing worth?
不要拿走我的表 求求你
No, no, don’t take my watch. Please.
不要拿走它
Don’t take it. Don’t take it.
它只是一块廉价表
lt’s only a cheap watch. l…
不值什么钱的
lt’s not worth anything.
没有它我就没法回家
l can’t go home without it either. Please.
我妈妈会死的 不要把它拿走
My mother would die. Don’t take that.
我不能回家了 她会死的
l can’t go home or she’d die.
她会死的 求求你
She would die. Please.
我才不想要你的烂表
l don’t want your damn watch.
现在是半场休息 为短暂的光荣时刻准备吧
Preparing for this brief moment of glory at halftime.
一个基本训练就像足球明星
A basic training as rigorous
对自己一样严格
as the star football players themselves.
长时间的精确的舞蹈…
Long hours of precision choreography that would
会让洛奇特斯都无地自容
put the Rockettes to shame.
动听的排练演习 配着合适的服装
Musical arrangements, rehearsals, costume fittings.
一个好莱坞式的完美制♥作♥
A production in Hollywood’s finest tradition.
如果他们独自一个的时候
There’s an invasion of America going on.
你很容易便认出
But you can spot the invaders easily
谁是入侵者
if they’re by themselves.
他们又黑又重 还有很明显的口音
They’re dark, heavy, and have noticeable accents.
每天他们都进入到越来越多的房♥间里工作
Every day they’re working themselves into more homes.
你们能对外来者做些什么呢
What can you do about these invaders?
享受他们 十一月”更好的家和花♥园♥”
Enjoy them. November Better Homes and Gardens
告诉你西班牙
tells you about the invasion…
时髦家具的入侵
of the stylish furniture from Spain.
别打我
Come on now, don’t hit me.
我是瘸子
Come on now. Come on, l’m a cripple.
-我不打你 -拜托
-l ain’t gonna hit you. -Come on now.
-我要掐死你 -等等
-l’m gonna strangle you to death! -Now, wait a minute.
首先 我要清你的口袋
Only first, l’m gonna shake you out right here and now.
-我的钱呢 -放在这儿
-Where’s my money? -Here.
-全部放在台上 -好 这儿
-You put it right there, boy. -All right. Here.
这是我所有的了
Here, that’s all l got. Here, that’s it.
这就是全部的
That’s all you got?
-你鞋垫里藏着什么 -什么也没有
-What you got in your socks? -Nothing.
我对天发誓 没有都没有了
l swear to God. l swear on my mother’s eyes. Here, nothing.
这儿还有六角四分 拿走吧
Here, 6♥4♥ cents. Go ahead.
我希望你能接受
Come on, l want you to have it.
它是黏的 你向它吐口水了吗
lt’s sticky. What did you do? Slobber on it?
给 来支烟
Here. Have a cigarette.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
你觉得丹尼尔怎么样 像那样精神错乱吗
How do you like that O’Daniel, flipping out like that?
我试图和你联♥系♥当我听到…
You know, l tried to get in touch with you when l heard…
但是由于伤风 我不得不待在床上
but l was laid up with this cold.
你想要一些免费的医学建议吗
You want some free medical advice?
你只要晚上闭上你的臭嘴
You just keep your damn mouth shut about that night.
好的 很好 OK
Right. Fine. Okay.
好的 OK 换个话题
Fine. Okay. Another subject.
你现在在哪儿住 还住在旅馆吗
Where you living at? You still at the hotel?
为什么我还和你说话 真该死
What am l doing talking to you? Damn it!
嗨 别这样
Hey, come on!
停一下 别这样
Hey, wait up, for Christ’s sake.
离我远点 听见没
You keep away from me, you hear?
你要是再靠近我
You come near me again,
我就把你剃成光头 我警告你
l’m gonna snatch you bald-headed, boy. Now l’m warning you.
我是在邀请你
l’m inviting you.
如果你没处落脚 我有个地方
l mean, if you’re not located, l got a place.
-我可是在邀请你 真该死 -你是在邀请 狗屁
-l’m inviting you, God damn it! -You’re inviting… Shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!