真糟糕 我忘记去银行提款了
Would you believe that? l forgot to get to the bank,
现在太晚了
and now it’s too late.
我不得不叫一辆出租车 我需要几块钱
Listen, l have to take a taxi. l need a few bucks.
我也不想向你要 但你是这么一个美男子
l hate to ask you, but you’re such a doll.
你知道 卡斯 那太好笑了
You know, Cass, that’s a funny thing,
你竟然提起钱…
you mentioning money…
因为我正准备向你要钱来着
’cause l was just about to ask you for some.
你准备向我要钱
You were gonna ask me for money? Huh?
该死 不然你以为
Hell, why do you think
我大老远从德州跑来是干嘛的
l come all the way up here from Texas for?
你准备向我要钱
You were gonna ask me for money.
你♥他♥妈♥的认为你在和谁交易
Who the hell do you think you’re dealing with?
42号♥街的老荡♥妇♥吗
Some old slut on 42nd Street?
也许你碰巧没有注意到…
ln case you didn’t happen to notice it…
你这头大个长角公牛…
you big Texas longhorn bull,
我他妈是一只高档鸡
l’m one hell of a gorgeous chick!
-好吧 卡斯 放松点 -听着
-Well, now, Cass, take it easy now. -You heard it.
我28岁了
At 28 years old,
你觉得你能上来
you think you can come up here
说这些废话
and pull this kind of crap up here?
-你完全疯了 -别这样
-Well, you’re out of your mind! -Cass, now come on now.
我空手就能杀死你
l could just kill you with my bare hands!
你能出去吗
Will you get out of here?
你能出去吗
Will you get out of here?
哦 卡斯 甜心
Oh, Cass, honey.
卡斯现在别这样
Oh, Cass, come on now.
卡斯你知道我的意思了吧
Cass. Hey, Cass, you think l meant that?
难道要我拼了命根子
Would l be asking you for money with a wad
跟你去要钱
like l got riding on my hip?
好了 拜托 别哭了
Now, come on, you stop your crying.
你是一只高级鸡
You are one gorgeous chick.
男人只要看看你就有冲动
Guy gets horny just looking at you.
你打需要多少钱
How much you want for that damn taxi?
你现在想要多少
How much you want now?
五块
$5?
那么十块 你要十块吗
$10? You want $10?
二十
$20?
你去吧 姑娘
There you go, girl.
很不错的衬衫啊
Terrific shirt.
你是在和我说话吗
Are you speaking to me?
这么大的衬衫我很欣赏
l was just admiring that colossal shirt.
那是一个衬衫的地狱
l mean, that is one hell of a shirt.
我打赌你为它花了不少钱
l bet you paid a pretty price for it. Am l right?
-我可不小气 -是啊 还有鸟
-Well, l ain’t cheap. -Yeah, birds.
-真是一件不错的衬衫 -我喜欢鸟
-l’d say it’s an all right shirt. -l like birds.
我可不喜欢
l don’t like to have a lot of,
穿一堆便宜货在身上
you know, cheap stuff on my back.
-那当然 -嗨 牛仔 给支烟好吗
-Sure. -Hi, cowboy. Got a cigarette?
嗨 甜心
Hey, sweetheart.
这个城市里令人讨厌的家伙越来越多
More goddamn faggots in this town…
-哦 亲吻它吧 瑞索 -去你的
-Kiss it, Ratso. -Up yours.
你必须时刻提防着
You gotta watch out for that.
你真是地头蛇
You really know the ropes.
如果早点遇到你就好了
Damn, l wish l’d bumped into you before.
我是德州来的乔·巴克
l’m Joe Buck, from Texas.
恩里科·里奇奥来自布朗克斯 (纽约最北的一区)
Enrico Rizzo, from the Bronx.
我想请你喝杯酒
And l’m gonna buy you a drink.
你觉得怎么样
What the hell you think of that?
如果我喝的话你可别介意
Don’t mind if l do.
服务员 来多一转
Bartender, drinks all around
另外我这朋友也要一杯
and one for my friend here, too.
我知道什么时候能让她满足
Damn, l know when l give satisfaction.
我给了她满足
l give her satisfaction.
你明白我的意思吗
l mean, you see what l’m getting at here?
她在那儿有个小窝…
She got a penthouse up there,
有一台彩色电视机
with a color TV…
还有讨厌的比大教主多的钻石
and more goddamn diamonds than the archbishop…
而且当我向她要钱的时候 她还袒胸露乳的叫骂
and she busts out bawling when l asked her for money.
-为了什么 -因为钱
-For what? -For money.
为什么要给你钱
Wait a minute. For money for what?
该死 我是皮条客 你不知道吗
Hell, l’m a hustler. You didn’t know that?
我为什么应该知道
How am l supposed to know that?
你得告诉别人 别人才能知道
l mean, you gotta tell a person these things.
我是个皮条客
l’m a hustler.
很好 你是个皮条客
All right. Yeah, you’re a hustler.
不过你在街上的生意
But, l mean, you’re picking up trade
就是像那样 到处都没有
on the street like that, that’s nowhere.
你必须把自己纳入某种管理
l mean, you gotta get yourself some kind of management.
把你的手指放在上面
l think you put your finger on it.
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need?
你需要我的朋友丹尼尔
You need my friend O’Daniel.
他操纵着全城最大的妓院
He operates the biggest stable in town.
事实上 是整个可恶的 大城市的区域
ln fact, in the whole goddamn metropolitan area.
这太蠢了 像你这样的种马还付钱
lt’s stupid, a stud like you paying.
你不想这么蠢吧
l mean, you don’t wanna be stupid.
我的意思是说 我理解 一个夫人开始哭泣
l mean, l understand. A dame starts crying,
我快把心都掏给她了
l’d cut my heart out for her.
我会叫那个为超级小手术
l’d call that a very minor operation.
实际上 你只要轻松地坐着…
ln fact, you just sit comfy…
然后我就用指甲刀把它砍掉 瑞索
and l’ll cut it out with my fingernail file, Ratso.
-我的名字是里奇奥 -我就是那么说的 瑞索
-The name’s Rizzo. -That’s what l said, Ratso.
-你听他说 -那都没什么
-Hey, now you heard him. -That’s all right, Joe.
我的意思是 我过去习惯于这样了
l mean, you know, l’m used to these types
某些人靠作弄跛子来得到快♥感♥
that get their kicks picking on cripples.
下水道全是这样的
l mean, the sewer’s full of them.
我想问你几个问题 牛仔
l just wanna ask you one question, cowboy.
如果你坐在这儿
lf you’re sitting over here,
他坐在那儿
and he’s sitting all the way over there…
他怎么能把手伸进你的口袋
then how’s he gonna get his hand into your pocket?
让我工作
Well, suppose you let me work
我猜他是断定
But l guess he’s got that all figured out.
晚安甜心
Good night, sweets.
同性恋
Faggot.
同性恋
Faggot.
娘娘腔
Provolone.
这些女孩想要买♥♥
Look, with these gals that wanna buy it,
她们中大多数又老又威严
most of them are old and dignified.
社交名人录类型的 你知道我的意思吧
Social register types, you know what l mean?
她们不会匆忙赶往时报广场
They can’t be trotting down to Times Square
挑选商品
to pick out the merchandise.
她们必须有某种中间人
They gotta have some kind of middleman.
丹尼尔就是这样搞到钱的
And that’s where O’Daniel comes in, you know what l mean?
嗨 我正在这儿走着呢
Hey, what’s the matter, l’m walking here!
去你的 你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
l’m walking here! Up yours, you son of a bitch.
别这么跟我说话 从这儿滚吧
You don’t talk to me that way! Get out of here!
别为那个担心
Don’t worry about that.
实际上 那不是
Actually, that ain’t a bad way
得到保险赔偿的坏主意
to pick up insurance, you know.
太疯狂了 像你这样的种马
lt’s crazy, a stud like you…
付钱给你说的那个女人
paying that dame that you told me about double sawbucks.
用适当的手段…
You know, with proper management…
你被带回家收50美元 也许一天轻松拿到100美元
you could be taking home $50, maybe $100 a day, easy.
嗨 布鲁斯 在这儿停一下 宝贝
Hey, Brucey. Hang in there, baby.
那是什么
What’s that?
大约两星期前 我介绍他加入丹尼尔一伙
Him l placed with O’Daniel about two weeks ago.
听说床上本事不怎么样
He ain’t much of a stud either, from what l hear.
-的确 -嗨 马驹
-All right, all right. -Hey, horse.
你现在带我去
How about you take me to
见丹尼尔先生怎么样
meet this Mr. O’Diddle Bird right now?
你觉得呢 你觉得这主意怎么样
What do you say? What do you say about that?