我很乐意 真的是与众不同但是总之…
I sure will. It’s pretty unusual, but anyway.
你猜我做了什么 我移♥动♥了四周的家具
You know what I do? I move furniture around.
除了沙发没有动 你知道吗
So help me. Everything but the sofa, you know?
这就是我治疗失眠症的方法
And that’s my remedy for insomnia.
我的治疗方法 是向这儿的旅店打电♥话♥
My remedy is, ma’am, you just dial the hotel here.
-找乔·巴克 -我熨我丈夫的衬衫
-Ask for Joe Buck. -I iron my husband’s shirts.
乔·巴克
Joe Buck.
美国交易所第一手消息
…on the American Exchange,
由摩根维达各为你报导
brought to you by Morgan Vandercook.
-用声音提高您的收入 -提高您的收入小姐
-Up your income with sound… -Up your income, lady.
阿兹米亚石油报二十又八分七 涨了一又八分五
Azimir Oil, 20-and-seven-eighths, up one-and-five-eighths.
通用财务联合报二十二点五
Commonwell United, 22-and-a-half,
涨了一又八分三
up one-and three-eighths.
莫霍克数据科学 六十四又八分五
Mohawk Data Science is 6♥4♥-and-five-eighths,
跌一又八分一
down one-and-one-eighth.
加拿大摩里根公♥司♥
Molybdenite Corporation of Canada,
安全 涨了二分一
safe, up one-half.
勒夫剧院股份 报三十四 涨了一点五
Loew’s Theater Warrants, 34, up one-and-a-half.
美林岛矿业 四又十六分之一
Merrill Island Mining, four-and-one-sixteenth,
涨了八分之一
up one-eighth.
在纽交所的交易牌上
On the big board,
最终以道琼斯工业平均指数涨了六点二五为结束
the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed, up 6.25.
请原谅夫人
Beg pardon, ma’am.
我是新来的 刚从德州过来
l’m new here in town. Just in from Texas, you know…
我正在找自♥由♥女神
and l’m looking for the Statue of Liberty.
夫人
Ma’am?
你不是开玩笑吧 自♥由♥女神雕像
Were you serious? About the Statue of Liberty?
哦 是的 夫人 我是当真的
Yes, ma’am. l mean business.
我很抱歉 我
l’m sorry, l…
好吧 自♥由♥女神
Well, the Statue of Liberty, now…
我想你得乘第七大道的地铁
Well, l think you take the 7th Avenue subway.
-不 现在请等一下 -您真是个漂亮的女人
-No, wait a minute now. -You sure are a pretty lady.
你根本就不是要找什么自♥由♥女神像
You’re not looking for the Statue of Liberty at all.
是的 夫人 您说的不错
No, ma’am, l ain’t.
为什么 你应该为自己感到羞耻
Why, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
快点啊宝贝 做给妈妈看
Come on, Baby. Do it for mama.
快点啊宝贝 妈妈累了
Come on, Baby. Mama’s tired.
宝贝快点
Baby, come on.
做给妈妈
Do it for mama.
嗨 你这只小狗 你在这儿干嘛斯加特
Hey, you little old dog. How you doing there, scutter?
他们为了一些该死的事情
They get you all gussied up
就把你全身上下打扮起来 不是吗
for some damn thing, ain’t they?
请原谅 夫人
Pardon me, ma’am.
在这个城市里我明显是个新人…
l’m brand-spanking new in this here town…
我希望能看到
and l was hoping to get a look at
自♥由♥女神像
the Statue of Liberty. l…
希望看什么
Hoping to get a look at what?
自♥由♥女神雕像
Statue of Liberty.
它正在中♥央♥公园撒尿
lt’s up in Central Park, taking a leak.
如果你快点的话 还能赶上晚餐表演
lf you hurry up, you’ll catch the supper show.
他是给我提行李的
He’s picking something up for me.
嗨 我刚刚收到你的消息 感觉怎么样
Hi. l just got your message. How do you feel?
哦 我头痛的厉害
l had such a head.
我爱你的朋友裁缝先生…
l loved your friend, Mr. Needleman,
最后的伟大的迈达斯国王(希腊神 爱财)
the last of the great King Midases.
不是开玩笑吧亲爱的
You ain’t kidding, baby.
去 去 去 我的上帝 我太累了
Go, go, go. My God, it was exhausting.
太漂亮了 哦 上帝 停下
lt was beautiful, Mor, though. God, stop!
-那样我会死的 -谁在你那儿
-Who’s there, what’s that? -l die from that. What?
你在和谁说话
Who’s there? Who you talking to?
我刚刚和宝贝说话呢
No one, l was just talking to Baby.
宝贝 谁的宝贝
Baby? Who’s baby?
-我是和狗说话的 莫利 -那该死的狗
-l was talking to the dog, Morey. -That goddamn dog.
别这样 你开始让我讨厌了
Please, you’re annoying me.
不要再给我突然”袭击”
Don’t start up again.
我在烦你吗
I’m annoying you?
你为什么不跟宝贝问声好呢
Here, look. Why don’t you say hello to Baby, huh?
宝贝想向你问好的 它爸
Baby wants to say hello to you, Daddy.
我才不想跟狗说”哈罗”
I don’t wanna say hello to the dog. What?
-卡斯 -继续
-Christ, Cass. -Go ahead.
爸爸想要对你说”哈罗” 宝贝
Daddy wants to say hello to you, Baby.
哈罗宝贝 哈罗宝贝
Hello, Baby. Hello, Baby.
哈罗 你这只讨厌的狗
Hello, you goddamn dog.
Bow-wow-wow宝贝
Bow-wow-wow, Baby.
-我今晚去看你好吗 -想吃点什么
-Am l gonna see you tonight? -Where do you wanna eat?
随你说
Wherever you say.
-只有你和我 没有我哥们儿 -嗨 真是太好了
-Just you and me, no Needleman. -Hey, that’s great.
-早点在林迪那儿吃完晚饭 -什么时候
-Catch an early supper at Lindy’s. -What time?
5:30左右
Like 5.:30.
我们不用这么急 我妻子外出了 因为她妈妈病了
We don’t have to rush. My wife’s away. Her mother’s sick.
太棒了宝贝
Beautiful, baby.
我可以整晚都和你在一起了 卡斯
I can stay all night, Cass.
-来个吻怎么样 -吻你
-How about a little kiss? -You got it.
一个深吻一直到我看见你
A big wet one till l see you.
留一些给今晚
Hold it, baby, save some of that for tonight.
-爱你 -爱你
-Love you. -Love you.
爱你
Love you, kid.
欢迎观看日界线节目
Welcome to Dateline…
一种新的电♥话♥双关游戏 在我们的隔音室
the new telephone pun game. In our isolation booths…
是因为我是一个老实的雇员吗
Is it because I’m a stable hand?
一 二 一 二 休息
One, two. One, two. And rest.
你是认为上帝死了吗
Do you think God is dead?
假设我们以后 再也不谈论这个话题了
Suppose we just don’t talk about it anymore.

One…
如果我想带妈妈走怎么样
What would you say if I want to take my mother along?
-哦 我的天 -它甚至能使黑的变白
-Oh, my God! -It even makes black whiter.
-抬起你们的膝盖 -快点出去
-Bring your knees up. -Come on out.
嗨 卡斯 你知道你在这儿得到什么了吗
Hey, Cass. You know what you got here?
你给你自己搞了 一个可恶的小窝
You got yourself a damn penthouse.
真正该死的小窝 卡斯
Real damn penthouse, Cass.
不要看宝贝
Don’t look, baby.
再减去几磅的话
Knock off a couple of pounds here and there…
我就成为真正的高档鸡了
and l’d really be a gorgeous chick, right, baby?
别碰我 我已经迟了 现在是什么时间了
Don’t touch. For God sakes, l’m late already.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God!
帮我清理一下床铺 德州小伙子
Straighten out the bed for me, will you, Tex?
说 卡斯
Say, Cass,
我在这里觉得很是享受
l sure have enjoyed being here.
我相信这是我有史以来
l believe it’s as fine a time
度过的最美好时光
as l’ve ever had in my damn life.
-我也是宝贝 -那是一个好理由…
-Me, too, lover. -Well, that’s good. lt is.
你把我带到家里来
‘Cause, hell, the way you make me feel
让我感觉…
so damn at home here…
我几乎要痛恨提起交易的事
l almost hate to bring up business.
是的 那简直是谋杀 不是吗
Yeah, it’s murder, isn’t it?
你准备怎么办 甜心
What line are you in, sweetie?
帮我拉上拉链好吗 德州小伙子
Zip me up, will you, Tex?
莫利总是抱怨他的溃疡
Morey’s always complaining about his ulcers.
我不知道莫利是干什么工作的…
Yeah, well, l don’t know what line Morey’s in,
但是现在 对于我自己
but myself, now…
我可是皮条客
l’m a kind of hustler.
-人总是要活吧 -请再说一次 夫人
-A person’s gotta make a living. -Pardon me, ma’am?
我说”人总是要维持生活吧”
l said, “A person’s gotta make a living.”
你听到我说什么了吗
Are you sure you heard what l said?
对不起 德州小伙子 我的头脑完全没有在这儿
Sorry, Tex, my mind isn’t all here.
我可不想和莫利的约会迟到
l don’t wanna be late for my date with Morey.
听着甜心 为什么你不离开…
Listen, sweetie. Why don’t you run along, and
记着我的电♥话♥
take the number… and
我们很快会再联♥系♥
we’re gonna get in touch with each other real soon,
不是吗
aren’t we?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!