你是个好人 乔
You’re a nice person, Joe.
我不应该叫你到这儿来
l should never have asked you up here.
你真可爱 真的
You’re a lovely person, really.
哦 上帝 我讨厌生活 我讨厌它
Oh, God, l loathe life. l loathe it.
请走吧 请
Please go. Please.
你想让我离开吗
You want me to leave?

No.
我的意思是 是的 是的 请走吧
l mean, yes. Yes, please go.
明天再来 答应了
Come back tomorrow. Promise?
我明天要去佛罗里达
l’m going to Florida tomorrow.
那太糟了
That’s terrible.
你遇到某人 你觉得
You meet someone, you think…
是的
Yeah.
我想给你个礼物… 不能让你白跑
l want to give you a present, for your trip.
请收下
Please take it.
我希望你能收下 你不用成为天主教♥徒♥
l want you to have it. You don’t have to be a Catholic.
圣克里斯多福 是所有旅行者的守护神
St. Christopher’s the patron saint of all travelers.
我希望你能收下 这会让我好过些
l want you to take it. lt’s for helping me be good.
我必须要钱
l gotta have money.
是的 当然 在这儿等一下
Yes, of course. Wait here.
我说了 等一下
l said wait.
给 不要谢我
Here. Don’t even thank me.
我要的不只10美元 我需要57美元
l gotta have more than $10. l gotta have $57.
我根本没有 乔
l simply don’t have it, Joe.
我还有家庭 妈的
l’ve got family, God damn it!
你在浪费时间 乔
You’re wasting your time, Joe.
-这儿什么也没有 -请让开 先生
-There’s nothing in here. -Get out of my way, please, sir?
请让开
Get out of my way, God damn it!
请放开那张桌子 先生
You want to let go of that table, please, sir?
-请 先生 -不 求求你
-Please, sir? -No, please!
不 不要 不要
No, no, don’t.
那是我的 我自己带来的我知道的
l deserved that. l brought this on myself, l know l did.
我的鼻子流血了 不是吗
My nose is bleeding, isn’t it?
现在你要放开那张桌子了
Now, you gonna let go of that table?
现在你要放开那张桌子
Now, are you gonna let go of that table,
还是想你的脑袋开花
or you want a busted skull?
不 不要 不 乔
No, don’t. No, Joe.
-哦 乔 谢谢你 -接线员 请说号♥码
-Oh, Joe, thank you. Thank you. -Operator. Number, please.
-请说号♥码 -哈罗
-Number, please. -Hello.
-不 不 我谁也没有叫 -哈罗
-No, l wasn’t calling anyone. -Hello?
我谁也没有叫
l wasn’t calling anyone.
我谁也没有叫
No, l wasn’t calling anyone.
哦 乔
Oh, Joe.
31小时
Thirty-one hours.
上午11:30我们就能到那儿
11:30 in the morning, we get there.
不是今天上午… 是明天上午11:30
Not this morning, but the next, at 11:30.
这些家伙都是好司机 哥们
These guys are good drivers, boy.
他们应该是的
They gotta be.
你没有杀他吧
You didn’t kill him, did you?
你的夹克上都是血
Got blood on your jacket.
我不想谈论这件事
l don’t wanna talk about it.
如果你还打哆嗦 就把你的毯子往上提提
lf you’re gonna shiver, put your blankets up more.
我正在考虑 我希望我们没有因为我的名字
l’ve been thinking. l hope we’re not gonna have a lot of
而惹上麻烦
trouble about my name down there.
我的意思是 总之整个路程的
Because, l mean, like what’s the
要点是什么 你知道吗
whole point of this trip, anyway? You know?
把毯子盖好
Keep your blankets on you.
我说你能看见那个被太阳
l mean, can you see this guy,
晒黑的家伙沿着海滩跑
running around the beach, all suntanned…
他正准备游泳 像…
and he’s going in swimming, like…
其他人♥大♥喊着 “嗨 瑞索”
and then somebody yells, “Hey, Ratso.”
这声音对你来说听起来像什么
What’s that sound like to you?
听起来像是他们认识你
Sounds like they knew you.
听起来像废话 承认吧
Sounds like crap. Admit it.
什么时候我都是瑞科 OK·
l’m Rico, all the time, okay?
我们要告诉所有那些新人 我的名字是瑞科
We’re gonna tell all these new people my name’s Rico.
OK·
Okay?
OK·
Okay.
嗨 怎么啦
Hey, what’s the matter?
我弄湿了
l’m wet.
你… 你什么
You’re what?
我弄湿了我的裤子 座位全湿了
l wet my pants. The seat’s all wet.
该死 哭是没有用的
Well, hell, there ain’t no use crying over the damn thing.
我要去佛罗里达 我的腿受伤了…
Here l am going to Florida, my leg hurts…
我的屁♥股♥伤了 我的胸伤了 我的脸伤了…
my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts…
像这些是不够的 我必须自己小便
and like that ain’t enough, l gotta pee all over myself.
很有趣吗 我正在崩溃
That’s funny? l’m falling apart here.
你只是 你知道发生了什么吗
You just… You know what happened?
你刚刚休息了一下
You just took a little rest stop
那可不在计划内
that wasn’t on the schedule.
让我把你放上去
Let me put you up here.
嗨 你裤子是什么尺寸的
Hey, what size pants you wear?
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, ma’am.
-你从哪儿来 -纽约
-Where you from? -New York.
你以前来过这儿吗
You ever been here before?
没有 夫人 我没有 这是我第一次来
No, ma’am, l ain’t. This is my first time.
我祝你在佛罗里达玩的开心
Well, l hope you have a good time in Florida.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我给你拉好拉链 你♥他♥妈♥的以为我在干什么
l’m zipping your fly. What the hell you think l’m doing?
谢谢 乔
Thanks, Joe.
这些衬衣很舒服 不是吗
These shirts are comfortable, ain’t they?
你的是唯一一件有棕榈树图案
Yours was the only one left with a palm tree on it.
这儿的衣服真♥他♥妈♥的便宜 你知道吗
Clothes are damn cheap here, too, you know that?
我们得到的一切 只是把我们送回了童年
Everything we got only set us back $10 some.
嗨 你知道的 瑞索
Hey, you know, Ratso…
瑞科 我是说
Rico, l mean.
我把这些事情全搞清楚了
l got this damn thing all figured out.
当我们到了迈阿密 我要做的就是…
We get to Miami, what l’m gonna do is…
找个工作 你知道吗
get some sort of job, you know?
因为 该死 我不再当皮条客了
‘Cause, hell, l ain’t no kind of hustler.
我的意思是一定能找到
l mean, there must be an easier way
比现在更容易的生活方式
of making a living than that.
一些户外的工作
Some sort of outdoors work.
你怎么想
What do you think?
是的 那是我要做的
Yeah, that’s what l’m gonna do.
OK 瑞科
Okay, Rico?
瑞科
Rico?
瑞科
Rico.
嘿 瑞科
Hey, Rico?
瑞科
Rico.
好的 各位 一切都很好
lt’s okay, folks, everything’s all right.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about.
他和你是亲戚吗
ls he kin to you?
-想盖上他的眼吗 -什么
-Wanna close his eyes? -What?
只是把手伸过去 盖上他的眼
Just reach over and close his eyes.
我们要开车了 没事吧 我们帮不上什么忙
We’ll just drive on in, all right? Nothing else we can do.
OK 各位 只是一点小病
lt’s okay, folks, just a little illness.
几分钟后就到迈阿密了
We’ll be in Miami in a few minutes.
OK 各位 没什么好担心的
It’s okay, folks, nothing to worry about.
只是一点小病
Just a little illness.
几分钟后我们就到迈阿密了
We’ll be in Miami in just a few minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!