-你喜欢吗 -住口
-Do you like that? -Cut that out.
Gay(同性恋) fay(小仙女)
Gay, fay.
你是因为这个问题吗 宝贝
ls that your problem, baby?
就给你尝尝我的问题
l’m gonna show you my darn problem.
我没有
I’m not.
我没有夸张
l’m not exaggerating.
听着马乔里 你应该试试
Listen, Marjorie, you should try it.
真是妙极了
lt might be terrific for you.
哦 看在上帝的份上
For God’s sake.
哪天晚上菲尔去玩扑克
Well, what night is Phil’s poker night?
想想
Well, think.
是的 很好
Yeah, all right.
乔 星期四晚上你有空吗
Joe, are you available Thursday night?
什么时间
What time?
是的 大约8:30
Yeah, around 8:30?
嗯 让我现在想想 星期四 8:30
Well, let me think now. Thursday, 8:30.
嗯 我想我有
Well, l guess l can be available.
该死 是的
Hell, yes!
哈罗 马乔里 全都说定了 星期四晚上8:30
Hello? Marjorie, it’s all set for Thursday night at 8:30.
是的 它 不 我现在不能告诉你
Yes, yes. No, no. No, l can’t talk to you now,
以后到办公室再打电♥话♥给我 好的 OK 再见
so call me at the office later. Yeah, okay. Bye-bye.
夫人 雪莉 我很不愿打扰你 不过
Ma’am, Shirley, l sure hate to trouble you, but…
当然
Sure.
-20元 不是吗 -是的 夫人
-$20, wasn’t it? -Yes, ma’am.
再见
Bye.
嗨 哥们 看看这里
Hey, boy, look right in there.
见到什么 看 有些是为你而买♥♥的
What do you see? Look in there, boy.
那些东西也都是给你的
Some of that stuff’s for you, too.
看 试试看是否合适
Look. Try that on for size. For you.
我还搞了些你会喝的东西
l got some of that stuff you like to swill, too.
阿斯匹林 薄荷 都有
Aspirin, mentholatum, all that crap.
-怎么了 它们不对吗 -它们很好
-What’s the matter? They raw? -They okay.
只是为什么你买♥♥这些
Only why’d you buy them?
当你去买♥♥阿斯匹林 我旱就偷到手了
While you were getting the aspirin, l could’ve lifted this.
那很热吧
ls that hot?
-是的 想要点汤吗 -好的
-Yeah, you want some soup? -Yeah.
我一会儿给你点汤
l’ll get you some soup, then.
我们以后再也不用偷了
We ain’t gonna have to steal no more,
我正准备告诉你的
is what l’m trying to tell you.
我口袋里还有8块 星期四还会有20多块到手
l got $8 in my damn pockets. $20 more come Thursday, boy.
不久我们就要摆脱这种日子了
We’re gonna be riding easy before very long,
我告诉你
l’m gonna tell you.
给我些汤
Give me some soup.
给我些汤
Give me some soup.
你以为我在干嘛 我正在盛呢
What do you think l’m getting here? l’m getting you some soup.
看看这儿 真不错 对你健康很有好处
Look at that there. That’s good, healthy stuff for you.
-小心小心 汤来了 -谢谢
-Look there. Look there, soup. -Thanks.
很烫的 小心点
lt’s hot. Watch out.
她怎么样
How was she?
她很疯的 如果你想知道真♥相♥的话
She went crazy, if you want to know the damn truth of it.
-是的 -她一下变成
-Yeah? -Yeah. She turned into
巷内的野猫
a damn alley cat.
-谢谢这些吃的东西 -别记在心上
-Thanks for the stuff. -Don’t mention it.
真不错
lt’s good.
嗨 听着 千万不要生气或者别的什么 好吗
Hey, listen, don’t get sore or anything, okay?
我不生气
l ain’t sore.
我想我以后不能走了
l don’t think l can walk anymore.
我的意思是 我总是一直摔倒
l mean, l’ve been falling down a lot.
我很害怕
l’m scared.
你害怕什么
What are you scared of?
你知道他们怎么对你 当他们知道你不能
You know what they do to you when they know you can’t…
当他们发现你不能走路了
When they find out that you can’t walk.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, Christ!
我要躺下了
l gotta lay down.
-好的 好的 -我要躺下
-Okay, okay. -l gotta lay down.
你现在就会躺下的 只要放松
You’re gonna lay down now. Just take it easy.
我来让你躺下
l’m gonna lay you down.
我来让你躺下 你往这儿来
l’m gonna lay you down. There you go.
我把这个给你盖上
l’m gonna put this on over you.
现在你待在这儿
Now you stay here.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我去找医生
l gotta get a doctor.
-什么 -我去找个医生
-What? -l gotta get a doctor.
别给我找医生
You ain’t getting me no doctor.
你病了 哥们 你♥他♥妈♥的需要医生
You’re sick, boy. You need a damn doctor.
不要医生 不要警♥察♥ 别傻了
No doctors, no cops. Don’t be so stupid.
你到底想要我怎么办
What the hell you want me to do?
你送我去佛罗里达
Florida. You get me to Florida.
该死 我现在不能去佛罗里达
Hell, l can’t go to Florida now.
只要把我送上公共汽车
Just put me on a bus.
只要把我送上公共汽车 我就不需要你了
Just put me on a bus. l don’t need you.
你发烧了
You got the damn fever.
怎么去佛罗里达
How the hell you gonna get to Florida?
只要把我送上公共汽车 你不用把我送到贝尔维尤
Just get me on a bus. You ain’t sending me to Bellevue.
很好 你在干什么
All right, what are you doing?
你这是要干嘛 太热了
What are you doing that for? lt’s hot.
你病了
-You’re sick.
-我把这个盖在你身上 -不 我太热了 傻瓜
-l’m keeping it on you. -No. l’m too hot now. Dumb.
哥们 你真是傻瓜 我不需要你了 你这个傻瓜
Boy, you’re really dumb. l don’t need you. You’re dumb.
-闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 -傻牛仔 朋友
-Shut up! Shut up! Just shut up! -Dumb cowboy, boy.
妈的 闭嘴
Damn it. Shut up.
当我的事情都顺利了
Just when things are going right for me,
你就找点像这样的麻烦事
you gotta pull a damn stunt like this.
嗨 雪莉 你怎么样 姑娘
Hi, Shirley. How you doing, girl?
错过谁了
Miss who?
好吧 加德纳夫人 什么时候在家
Well, when will Mrs. Gardner be home?
我是她的一个朋友
This is a friend of hers.
我他妈的是她的好朋友
This is a goddamn good friend of hers. Now you…
好吧 该死 我不能再等下去了
Well, hell, l can’t wait that long.
太糟了 大家都会有运气差的日子
Too bad. Well, we all have our off days.
我是汤森·P·洛克 从芝加哥来 叫我唐尼
l’m Townsend P. Locke, from Chicago. Call me Towny.
我是这儿的 按照报纸制♥作♥商的惯例
l’m here on a paper manufacturer’s convention…
坦白地说… 有点意思 妈的
and frankly, to have a little fun, damn it.
这是我的第一夜
This is my first night in town,
如果你能和我
and l’d consider it a privilege…
共进晚餐的话 我会觉得很荣幸
if you would have dinner with me anywhere you say.
不远有间不大的法国饭店
There’s a little French restaurant not too far from here.
意大利饭店 你觉得怎么样
ltalian restaurant? Does that appeal to you?
别为你的衣服担心 他们认识我
Don’t worry about how you’re dressed. They know me.
此外 我会告诉他们 你是搞牛仔竞技表演的
Besides, l’ll tell them you’re with the rodeo.
这儿总是有搞牛仔竞技表演的 该死
There’s always a rodeo in town, damn it.
此外 你看起来很文雅
Besides, you look very elegant.
哦 但是该死 我们不能这么做
But, damn it all, we can’t do that.
我得在旅店等电♥话♥
lt just occurred to me l’m expecting
我得在旅店等电♥话♥
a telephone call back at the hotel.
妈妈 一个意外 猜猜正在讨论谁
Mama? A coincidence. Guess who is being discussed.
你找到那个东西了吗
Have you got that thing turned up?
好 为什么你不♥穿♥它
Well, why aren’t you wearing it?
哦 真的 妈妈 这是不可能
Oh, really, Mama, this is just impossible.
我的意思是 为什么要付出所有费用
l mean, why go to all the expense?
-为什么要浪费那些钱 妈妈 -听着 唐尼
-Why go to all the expense, Mama? -Listen, Towny.
我不是告诉过你 我有个生病的朋友要照顾吗
Did l tell you l got me a sick kid on my hands?
他病得全身发冷
Well, he is. He’s sick on chill,
而且我必须尽快送他到南方去
and l gotta get him South quick as l can.
我有个生病的朋友… 我要送他去南方
l got me a sick boy and l’m gonna get him South.
你明白我的意思吗 唐尼 我要送他去南方
Do you understand me, Towny? l’m gonna get him South.
你想怎么样
What you want?
你叫我上到这儿来干什么
What you got me up here for?
哦 乔 这
Oh, Joe, it’s…
这太难了
lt’s so difficult. l…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!