噢你怎么样地屎?
oh, shit. What’s up, Fuckshit?
你还好么?
You good?
这什么鬼?
VVhat the fUCk?
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey – Hey.
去别的地方冷静下吧兄弟冷静一下先
Go chill somewhere else, bro? Just for a litt! e bit.
好的
okay.
我真的很抱歉他是个很棒的小伙
l’m really sorry about myfriend. He’scool,
但是他醉了的时候就是个彻底的白♥痴♥
but when he gets drunk, he’s a fucking idiot.
别想了不管他
Don’t even trip. Fuck it.
老兄他碰了我的头发
Dude, he touched my hair, though.
是的 那可太他们奇怪了
Yeah, that was weird as fuck.
我…我真的很抱歉…
l’m…l’m really sorry, like, um…
我真的很抱歉我…
l’m…l’m really sorry, like…l’m…
我有点不知道该说什么了
l’m kind of, like, tripping right now.
你觉得我应该去自我介绍一下么?
Think 1 should go introduce myself?
这是我们的导演 提姆
This Is our filmer, Tim, right here.
嘿兄弟很高兴见到你
Hey, man. Nice to meet you.
提姆是负责这一切的人他是大佬
Tim’s the man. He’s goes for it.
我们在那边的时候…
hen we were out there…
他也很照看我们
He’s Still the man.
我们要走了要回到那种地方才好
We gotta go. We gotta go back to somewhere like that.
佛罗里达太挤了
Florida was So tight.
– 注意点 – 你怎么回事小老弟?
– Watch out – What’s your problem, man?
你是怎么回事?
You’re my fucking problem.
– 你就是我的毛病 – 别他妈碰我
– You’re my fucking problem! – Don’t fucking touch me!
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么?蠢驴?
What the fuck You going to do, faggot?
别他妈碰我
Don’t fucking touch me!
别他妈碰我别他妈碰我
Don’t fucking touch me! Don’t fucking touch me!
你还好么?
You good?
嘿那些妹子们想在他们父母家
Hey, those bitches wanna have
一起去吧兄弟
Let’s roll, nigga.
走吧
Let’s roll.
我们上车吧
Let’s just get in
嘿斯蒂夫上副驾座
HeY, Stevie, ride shotgun.
怎么都像个娘儿们一样?
Why you go pussy like me, nigga?
嘿地屎把大家带回家吧
Yo, Fuckshit. Just take everybody home.
不我们要去参加那个聚会
No, we’re going to this fucking party.
去玩个痛快
Just fucking chill.
别管那个了 我们回去吧
Fuck that shit. Let’s just call it. Everybody in here is bummed.
我可不想你扫我的兴老兄
I’m not about to let you fuck up my fun, nigga.
不会再有什么好玩的活动了
You don’t have any type of fun no more.
如果你没注意到的话
Nobody in this fucking car Is having fun,
这车里没人还想着玩
if You haven’t noticed.
你唯一想玩的事儿就是去舔狗那些职业玩家
only fun you have Is sucking them pro’s dicks.
别再扫我的兴了 你以前的风趣去哪了
Stop trying to kill my fun. You used to be fun as hell.
我听到有人吵架了噢
1 heard some fighting, shit.
我们他妈为什么上了你的车?
Why the fuck did we get in the car with you?
救命
Help!
这他妈不会是血吧?我日
Is this fucking blood? What the fuck?
– 日西伤小子没意识了 – 斯蒂夫
– Sunburn’s fucked up. – SteVie!
别这样斯蒂夫快醒醒 斯蒂夫 斯蒂夫
Come on, wake up, Stevie. Stevie! Stevie!
救命
Help!
– 晒伤小子 – 斯蒂夫
– SUnbUrn! – SteVie!
我们究竟为什么上了车…
Why did we get in the car…
救命
Help!
晒伤小子
SUnbUrn!
你想去见他么?
Do you want to go see him?
我能看看么?
Can 1 See it?
他们拍了个片
They took a picture.
你还好么?
Are you okay?
可以说你真的受了最重的伤
You literally take the hardest hits
比我所见过的任何一起事故都严重
out of anybodyl’ve ever seen in my life.
你知道你不需要这么做的 对吧?
You know you don’t have to do that, right?
你们想看点东西吗?
You guys wanna see something?
五〇 五〇
5-0! 5-0!
喔 我伤到膝盖了
ow! 1 hurt my knee!