做的事太出格
Don’t Stand in her Own lane.
– 你后来怎么做的? – 我不会到处乱讲的
– What did you do? – 1 don’t kiss and tell.
我是个绅士
l’m a gentleman.
– 很高兴听到这些 – 嗯
– That’s good to know – Mmm-hmm.
不像这些白♥痴♥们
Not! ike these foo! 5.
是的
Yeah.
我们去看看安吉拉的房♥间
Let’s go check out Angela’s room.

00h.
第一位胜出
There you go.
把我的衣服脱了
Take my clothes off.
你紧张么?
Are you nervous?
你没事吧?
You okay?
对不起我有点紧张
Sorry, l’m just nerVous·
没事的
It’s okay.
哟晒伤小子
Yo, Sunburn!
你一定要告诉我们你们发生了什么
You gotta tell us what the fuck happened in therel
你们他妈在里面干嘛了?
What the fuck happened in there?
是啊快说
Yeah, spill it.
她把我的两个指头放在她私处
She put two of my fingers in her vagina.
那地)L比我想象的还要更在下面
And it’s so much lower than 1 thought.
她就摸着我的小兄弟
She was, like, touching my dick.
– 小屁孩长大了 – 她摸了你的小肉肉么?
– Little man growing up – She touch Your baby meat?
这可太疯狂了
It was crazy!
噢可不我们可都想呢
oh, shit. Wou! dn’t wea!!?
他紧张么?
Was he nervous?
哦可不是么他可紧张了
Hell, yeah, he was nervous.
– 他整个人颤抖着 – 快告诉我们细节
– He was shaking and shit – Just give us all the details.
好的 好的
okay, okay, okay.
他的一生都会把你当做
He’s going to worship you
艾斯蒂你可真变♥态♥
Estee, you’re a freak.
不 听着 我听说她屎
No,look, I heard Fuckshit,Iike…
是的我就知道
Yeah,! bet.! bet.
但是讲真我想要玩玩他的毛
For real though, 1 want his hair.
– 我也是 – 我也是
– Me, too – Same.
他的毛毛好蓬松
His hair is so bomb.
艾斯蒂要高♥潮♥了
Estee Is banging!
我太喜欢这个小家伙了
l’m proud of this little nigga.
你做到了小老弟你真的做到了
There he Is, bro. You really did that. Yeah.
你牛逼你牛逼
You a hoe, you a hoe.
哟斯蒂夫你♥他♥妈♥干啥呢?
Yo, Stevie what the fuck are you doing?
你这该死的臭小子
You’re fucking up!
斯蒂夫你在搞什么飞机呢?
Steviel What the fuck are you doing?
跟我说话 你到底他妈干了什么?
Talk to me. What the fuck are you doing?
你个悲哀的单身狗
You’re a pathetic lonely faggot.
你根本没什么朋友
You have no fucking friends.
你也找不到妹子
You get no fucking pussy.
我再也不听你的话了
l’m notfuckingtakingyourshit.
妈妈不要求你了 妈妈别别别
Mom! Stop! Pleasel Mom, please! Please!
我们要进去了
We’re going in!
别别妈妈 不要求你了快停下来
Stop! Stop! Mom, please! Mom! Stop!
走着
GO!
我一整天都在滑板…
lwasskatingallday…
嘿你叫什么名字
Hey! What Is your name?
老天…
My God…
听着你不能给我儿子喝酒
L isten to me. You do not give my son alcohol.
– 女士女士 – 妹子
– Ma’am, ma’am – B itCh.
– 女士 女士 – 你不能给我儿子毒品
– Ma’am, ma’am. – You do not give my son drugs.
– 你听到我说的了么? – 冷静冷静冷静
– Do you understand me? – Cool. Cool. Cool.
你最好给我老实点吃屎
It better be C001 FUCkhead
还是什么其他的鬼名字
or whatever the fuck your name Is.
离我的儿子远一点 他跟你们可不一样
Stay away from my son. He’s not like you.
她是因为手指的事生气的么?
Is she mad about the fingering?
说再见吧斯蒂夫
SaY goodbye, Stevie.
这是你最后一次来这里了
This Is the last time you’re coming here.
嘿美女你电♥话♥号♥码多少?
HeY, but, baby, what’s Your number though?
– 那可是斯蒂夫的妈妈 – 你不敢搞她吧?
– That’s Stevie’s mom – You not taking that down?
他们看起来像黑帮成员一样
TheY look like fucking gang members!
你刚刚对我做了些什么…
What You just did to me back there…
– 这些小混♥蛋♥是谁? – 我一点都不能信任你了
– Who are these kids? – 1 can’t fucking trust you!
– 噢不信任我 – 我一点也不爱你
– oh. Can’t trust me? – 1 don’t fucking love you!
– 闭嘴 快别说了 – 噢 我的天
– Shut the fuck up! – oh, my God.
嘿快闭嘴快别说了
Hey, shut up! Shut the fuck up!
– 闭嘴 闭嘴 别说了 – 听着我只想…
– Shut up! Shut up! Shut upl – Listen, lust want to…
我想知道你在哪里
1 iust want to know where You are·
– 知道么?听我说 – 快他妈闭嘴别说了
– okay? Listen to me! – Shut the fuck up!
为什么你还在跟我说话?安静 安静
Why are you still talking to me? Quietl Be quietl
我只想知道在哪里…我会让你下车
1 lust want to know where…Just let me drop You off.
我只想知道你在什么地方而已
1 lust want to know where you are.
你还好么?
You all right?
你看起来可不好
You don’t look all right.
你妈妈很…
Your mom is Uh…
很严肃
Very serious.
我只是…
1 It’s…
我只是有时候不想承受这些
I just can’t take their shit sometimes.
烦心事
JUSt Shit.
我都觉得我们的生活是最差的
We feel like OUr liVeS are the Worst.
但…
But…
我觉得如果你看看别的身边的人
1 think if you looked at anybody else’s closet,
你也不会想跟他们交换生活过的
you wouldn’t trade your shit for their shit.
比如说四年级
Like,! ook at Fourth Grade.
他…
He is…
是我见过最穷的人之一
one of the poorest people 1 know.
他的钱就只能刚好够买♥♥袜子穿
1 ike, he could barely afford socks.
认真的袜子
Seriously. Socks.
卢本的妈妈是个疯子
Ruben’s mom gets all fucked up.
她经常打他和他姐姐
She just beats on him and his sister.
不然你觉得他为什么不愿意回家?
WhY do you think he never wants to go home?
地屎是我最好的朋友
Fuckshit’s like my best friend.
然后就在那做梦吹牛
and fucking just dream about
梦到我们滑板去我们想去的所有地方
Skating and where we want to take it.
然后…
And…
不过我觉得他有点…
1 lust feel like he’s kind of, like…
现在他就整天想着去哪里聚会
Now, every day, he just He’s trying to figure out where to party,
去哪里鬼混喝酒
where to get fucked up, drunk.
这很可悲
It’s Sad.
就在大概三年前
About, like, three years ago,
我的弟弟在去练习足球的路上
my little brother was on the way to soccer practice,
他正在过马路…
He was crossing the street…
然后被车撞死了
And he got hit by a car.
那感觉很奇怪就像…
It’s So weird, Iike…
我们以前还共用一个房♥间
We Shared a r00m.
共用一个衣柜
L ike, ac! oset.
每天早上穿衣服的时候
Wheneverl, like, get dressed in the morning,
看着那些衣服
Just looking at all the clothes,
他们全部都混在一起
and they iust blend into each other.
感觉很难受
It’s lust weird.
但是他走了以后
But after he passed away,
有人在你身边的感觉好极了
It felt good to have somebody there.
我们走吧
So, let’s go.
走啦
Come on.
– 早上好啊她屎 – 早上好
– What’s up, Fuckshit? – What’s up?
嘿晒伤小子让我看看
Hey, Sunburn, let me see that.
不能再喝了
Hey, you good.
哦她屎啦怎么样
oh, shit. What’s up?
我们正准备搞一个去佛罗里达的滑板旅行
We was down in Florida on a skate trip.
没有啊
Ah, no man.
你去过的最疯狂的地方是哪里?
Where Is the craziest placey’all been on tour?
– 坦帕市 – 那是在哪里?
– Tampa City – 1s that out somewhere
好像是西班牙还是法国啥的?
1 ike Spain or France or something.
这可太疯狂了
This Is fucking crazy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!