– 这货就这样从屋顶刷下来 – 晒伤小子
– Dude just fell off a roof – Sunburn!
噢 日 你的血都渗出来了
oh, shit. You bleeding through that one.
把你的衣服脱下来
Take your shirt off!
我日 不这是我最喜欢的一件
Fuck no. It’s my favorite shirt.
你真是疯了
You crazy, nigga.
I陕把那个脱下来把那个脱下来
Here, take that one off. Take that one off.
来把这个戴上去
Here, put this one on.
老弟把那玩意脱下来
N igga, take that shit off.
来抓住这个
Here, hold that.
晒伤小子
SUnbUrn!
你以前什么都会告诉我的
We USed to talk all the time.
和那些我完全不认识的人出去鬼混
with these people 1 don’t even know.
我的意思是 这些人到底是谁?
1 mean, who are these kids You’re hanging out with?
他们…他们比你大么?他们…
Are they…Are they older? Are they…
– 他们家境好么? – 他们是我的朋友
– From nice families? – They’re my friends.
– 他们是谁? – 他们是我朋友
– lmean, whoarethey? – They’remyfriends!
我日 快看看这个疯狂小老弟
Fuckl Shit! Look at this crazy-ass nigga right here.
– 你的头怎么样小疯子? – 没事的
– How’s your head, psycho? – It’s fine.
不晒伤小子那绝对不是没事
No, Sunburn. It’s definitely not fine.
是的 那块板子看起来真♥他♥妈♥糟糕
Yeah, that board’s looking pretty fucked up.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你应该用这些板子
1 think you should probably ride one of these.
噢但是我没钱
oh, 1 don’t have any money.
我们不会想它的
No one will be missing it.
你们认真的么?
Are You fucking serious?
认真的么?
Fucking serious?
嘿记得带些彩虹糖回来
Hey, come back with some Skittles.
我…我能说谢谢你们嘛?
Aml…Am 1 allowed to say thank you?
我…我想说但是不想被你们认为是基佬
mean, 1 want to, but 1 don’t want you to thinkl’m gay.
你可真是奇怪说谢谢哪里基佬了
Fucking weirdo. Saying”thank you”isn’t gay.
这可是正常礼仪啊
It’s just common manners.
– 噢 – 什么玩意儿
– Oh – The fUCk?
没问题
No problem.
别扯了你才没什么技巧呢
Come on, now. You ain’t got no trick.
– 噢!我日 我靠? – 哦天我的错
– ow! Fuck! What the fuck? – oh, fuck. My bad.
– 怎么了吗? – 噢 我日
– What’s up, nigga? – oh, shit.
– 什么鬼? – 有问题么?
– What the fuck? – You good?
你想干嘛兄弟?
What’s up, nigga?
他是不是吓到尿裤子了
1 think he might have shit himself.
你就准备站在这了?你个小混球
You iust gonna stand here, you pussy-ass nigga?
嘿 白人小伙子你就这么让这个金发妹子
Hey, white boy, you gonna let this blonde bitch
这样跟你说话?
talk to you like that?
你不骂回去?
You not gonna say shit?
你准备怎么做?
What you gonna do?
你的朋友都是混子
Your friends are fags.
我本可以跟那小子干一架
lwouldhavefuckedthatkidup.
但是我当时只是一个人
lwasiustsolo.
你觉得你很酷么?
You think you’re pretty cool
跟着你那些乱七八糟的朋友?
with your ghetto-ass friends?
你觉得你很强悍是吗很酷?
You think you’re tough and shit?
你♥妈♥的♥现在会抽烟了?
So you fucking smoke now?
嗯?
HUh?
别担心那些
Don’t worry about it.
你知道妈妈以前抽烟对吧
You know, Mom used to smoke, right?
她总干这种事
before You were around.
我小的时候她可不是这样
She was a lot different when 1 wasa! itt! e kid
跟你眼中的妈妈可不一样
than when you were a little kid.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她以前不是这样的
She was very different.
混子男人们一直进进出出我们的家
Guys like that coming in and out all the time.
发出一堆声音
A lot of sounds.
什么样的声音?
What kind of sounds?
啪啪啪的声音
Fucking sounds.
她可真是个坏蛋
Fuck Mom.
我父母都是一些混♥蛋♥
My mom and dad are fucking faggots.
该死我都等不及搞一辆车了
Shit. Can’t wait until 1 can get a car.
而且我的车可不会被随便拿走
And my shit for sure not getting taken away
不像你这妹砸
! ikel’ma! itt! e bitch.
我要去上了这些妹子们
!’m about to fucka!! these bitches.
小老弟 闭嘴吧你你谁都上不了
Man, shut the fuck up. You ain’t fucking nothing.
说实话如果你们今晚谁翻到牌了
Honestly, l’11 be surprised
嘿把你们的手拿出来
Hey, puty’all hands out.
嘿你为啥要给这些小屁孩这个
Hey, why you giving that shit to these little niggas?
嘿他们都是大人了他们可以做他们想做的事了
Hey, they big boys. TheY can do what they want.
好吧我想你是对的也给我一个
Yeah, 1 guess you’re right. Let me see one.
这是什么?这很危险么?
What Is this? Is it dangerous?
我妈带我去看精神病医生
My mom took me to a psychiatrist.
一小时后那哥们说我有注意力缺失症
The nigga said 1 had ADD after an hour.
他给了我这些
He gave me these.
这…这些对你不好么?
Is it, like, bad for you?
如果一个医生给你药
If a fucking doctor gave it to you,
你好吗宝贝儿
What’s up, baby?
嘿
HeY!
嘿晒伤小子晒伤小子
HeY, Sunburn. Sunburn! Sunburn!
这是你的
That’s Yours.
– 你要个么瑞? – 我不喝酒
– You want one, Ray? – l’m solid.
– 那就不给你了 – 你已经开始嗨了
– You ain’t getting one – You trippin’.
你为啥总是用相机拍视频?
Why are You always filming stuff on that camera?
因为以后我想做电影
Because one day 1 want to make movies.
我有个想法
l’ve got this one idea.
是关于婴儿的一个故事
It’s about this baby.
是…是一个超级婴儿
L ikea…Like a super baby.
他叫 婴儿超人
It’s called Strong Baby.
– 哇哦 那很棒 – 他有个很小的斗篷
– Nice. That’s cool – He has a little cape.
这主意挺棒的
That’s a SICk idea.
谢谢
ThankS.
我能来一口吗?
Can 1 hit that?
几个月吧挺开心的
A couple months. It’s cool.
她屎和瑞是我最好的朋友没跑的
Fuckshit and Ray are my best friends for sure.
他们真的很酷
They’re really cool.
四年级也很酷不怎么说话
Fourth Grade’s cool, doesn’t talk that much.
他只是喜欢拍东西
He’s iust, like, films.
那很酷
That’s COOI.
卢本和我以前是好朋友的
Ruben and 1 used to be homies,
但我觉得他现在讨厌我了
but he hates me now! think.
为什么?
WhY?
我不知道
Uh…I don’t kn0w.
我觉得可能是因为地屎和瑞现在更喜欢我
1 think maybe because Fuckshit and Ray like me more now.
但是地屎和瑞他们真的很酷
But Fuckshit and Ray are, like, really cool.
但是我不认为他们也觉得我酷
But 1 don’t think they think thatl’m that cool.
你真可爱
You’re so cute.
安吉拉很喜欢地屎很多我的朋友都喜欢
Angela likes Fuckshit a lot. A lot of my friends do.
你觉得他真的会和安吉拉在一起么?
Do You think he would really date Angela
还是只是调戏她一下
or iust, like, hook up with her
然后一个月都不跟她讲话
and then not ta! k to her for a month
直到他想再玩一玩?
until he wants to, like, hook up again?
我不知道
1 don’t know.
他对好多女孩这么做
He does that to a lot of girls.
所以你比他们好多了
So, You’re like nicer than those guys.
你是天性善良不是虚伪的好意
You’re like naturally nice not, like, fake nice.
谢谢你也很好
Thanks. You’re nice, too.
你啊正好在男人们变坏之前的年纪
You’re, like, at that age before guys become dicks.
那群人都是蠢货
Those guys are fucking retarded.
你有和女孩约会过么?
Have you ever gone out with a girl?
有啊
Yeah.
你确定
Are you sure?
当然
Veah.
什么时候?
When?
在佛罗里达
In F10rida.
哦感觉如何?
oh. WaS it…HOW WaS it?