快滚出我的房♥间 小斯蒂夫
Stay out of my fucking room, Stevie.
你好 傻子们
What’s up, fool?
我还没给那个托德回过电♥话♥呢
1 haven’t called that guyToddbackyet.
他挺不错的
He’s fine.
我很喜欢他
l’m attraCted to him.
不过我觉得他玩性有点重
He seems a bit player-ish to me, though.
每当我觉得事情发展得有些奇怪之后
1 always have to remember to hit pause
我就不得不喊停了
when 1 start feeling something.
你知道么 我十八岁生日聚会的时候
Jesus. At my 18th birthday party,
还在给你喂奶呢
lwasbreastfeedingyou.
你能想象你这个岁数有个孩子吗
Can you imagine having a baby right now?
伊恩 我 嗯…
lan, l, uh…
我给你带了点东西
1 got you something.
我知道你没有这个
1 know you don’t have this one.
我很喜欢成熟♥女♥性噢
1 love me a mature woman, though.
看这里
Right here.
离我的店门口远点 肯在哪里
Get the fuck out of the front of my store? Where’s Ken?
我可不怕你们这群人
l’m notfuckingscaredofyouguys.
我可是参加过沙漠风暴行动的 小屁孩们
1 fought in fucking Desert Storm, you fuck…You fucking pussies.
快回去吧 老头
Go back inse, man.
我都懒得跟你吵
l’m not even gonna bother.
滚犊子
Fuck you!
这应该是我听过的最糟糕的选择题了
That’s probably the worst”Would you rather”l’ve ever heard.
那这个呢“你是更愿意口你老爸…
What about,”Would you rather suck Your dad’s dick,
还是上你妈”
“or eat your mom out?”
– 你♥他♥妈♥说啥呢? – 什么?
– What the fuck? – What?
哦 我的天哪
oh, my gosh.
你们在说啥呢 老哥们?
What kind of conversation Is this, bro?
还是上你妈?
or eat your mom out?
这答案一点也不奇怪
That’s not a Weird anSUVer.
– 闭上你们的臭嘴 – 必须选一个 快
– Shut the fuck up – Life or death. Come on.
嘿 不管怎样 我都会给他们中的某一个下点药
Hey, whateverl’m doing, l’m drugging one of them motherfuckers.
我可不会告诉你是谁
l’m not gonna say who,
但是我就是要给他们下药 直到他们歇菜
butl’m gonna drug the motherfuckers till they sleep.
– 嗯? – 这听起来就像是迷♥奸♥啊
– Huh? – That’s like…That’s rape.
我宁愿迷♥奸♥我父母 也不愿意醒着…
l’d rather rape one of my parents than to consciously…
嘿 你在说什么鬼呢?
Yo, what the fuck?
我没开玩笑 你说的必须要选的嘛
l’m nottripping. Lifeordeath. Lifeordeath.
管他呢 反正我选迷♥奸♥他们俩了
Fuck it, I just raped my parents.
或者他们中的一个
or one of them.
嘿 说真的 我不会再来这个鬼地方了
Hey, for real, l’m never coming back here again.
握握
WOW.
你们可把客人吓得不轻呢
Y’a 11 nigga’s are scaring off customers.
你们就是来砸我场子的 铁汁们
Y’a 11 are bad for business, my nigga.
有没有什么办法让你们能忘掉我刚说的?
Is there any way you could lust, like, forget 1 even asked?
– 我现在真的感觉有点诡异 – 没有办法了
– 1 feel really weird now – oh, hell no.
哟 这些老兄在巴黎呢
Yo, these niggas are in Paris.
我曾经去过法国 那里的人可真是混♥蛋♥
l’ve been to France before. Those niggas are assholes.
是啊 但是你不是和你父母去的么?
Yeah, but you went with your parents, like…
想象一下如果是和我们一起
lmagine if that was us.
你有多少现金?
How much cash you got?
一毛都没有
1 don’t have any.
用你的CO机跟我换
l’1 1 trade you for your Discman.
而且这是妈妈给我的生日礼物
Mom gave it to me for my birthday
也是圣诞…
and Chrisas…
别别我给你这个房♥间里的任何东西
Wait, wait, waitll’11 give you anything in this room.
我给你这个房♥间里的任何东西
l’1 1 give you anything in this room.
但是唯独CO机不行求你了
Just not the Discman, please.
今天是星期六一个晦皮的夜晚
It’s Saturday. Blockbuster night.
对不起我只想滑板
Sorry. l’m gonna skate.
我今天滑得可糟糕了
I’m skating like shit today, man.
我觉得挺酷的
L00kS C001 to me.
– 我是鲁本 – 斯蒂夫
– l’m RUben – SteVie.
我想要点水
need Some Water.
我靠你喝光了?快满上小老弟
Damn, did you really drink all of it? Fill that up, man.
哟斯蒂夫把这个装满哟
Yo, Stevie, go fill up this up, yo.
谢谢小老弟
Thanks,! itt! e man.
日 这玩意真让人放松
Shit, this Is relaxing.
你抽烟吗?
You smoke?
是啊但是这个跟其他牌子不一样
Yeah. These one’s are just different brand.
– 你不会是同性恋吧? – 啊?
– What’re you, gay? – What?
别对人说谢谢了 老弟
Don’t fucking thank people, man.
那听起来逊弊了
That’s faggot as fuck, yo.
噢对不起我不知道这些
oh, sorry. 1 didn’t know that.
没事你现在懂了就…
It’s fine. Now you know. Just…
别对人说谢谢别人会觉得你是同性恋
Don’t thank people. They’re gonna think you’re gay.
噢我不会再这样做了
oh. 1 won’t do it again.
嘿你应该多听听我的老弟
Yeah, you’re gonna fucking pay attention to me, man.
我是扛把子你是小跟班
l’m a fucking badass. You’re a little ass kid.
你应该看看我怎么做的 我抽烟
You should fucking look up to me. 1 smoke.
我滑板我透女人
! skate.! fuck bitches.
– 哇 – 我就是这样一个混♥蛋♥
– Dang – l’m pretty much the shit.
我在享受生活呢
l’m living the life.
然后你只有一个可笑的恐龙滑板
A 11 You have Is a fucking dinosaur board.
这破烂是八十年代的
That shit is ’80s as fuck.
这滑板上竟然有个五颜六色的恐龙
It’s got, like, a neon dinosaur on it
还一边咆哮着rua
screaming”cowabunga.”
你看起来可真蠢
YOU 100k retarded.
你该换个新的滑板了老弟
You gotta get a new fucking board, man.
– 那大概多少钱? – 我不知道
– How much are they? – 1 don’t know.
一块整板大概一百二十刀吧
Probably like$120 for a complete.
我可以把我用过的给你 只要四十
l’1 1 sell you my used setup for$40.
这对你来说可是赚到了
It’s a good-ass deal for you.
等等你不用你的滑板了么?
Wait. Don’t you need Your board?
我正存钱买♥♥一个电动滑板
l’m saving up to buy a new Motor board.
多谢你卖♥♥给我
Well, thanks for selling…
我差点又说成“谢谢”了
See, 1 was about to say”thank You,”
但是我知道那听起来像基佬
but 1 know how gay that Is.
多谢 也别说了 啥都不用说 日
Don’t say that shit either. Just say nothing. Fuck.
对不起
Sorry
你可真是个小屁孩
You’re such a fucking little kid.
不知道u3000可能差不多八点?
1 don’t know, probably likes : 00?
噢兄弟我要走了
oh, man. 1 gotta go, man.
不我都等我妈睡着之后才回去
Nah. 1 always go home affer my mom Is asleep.
带四十块钱过来?
W ith 40 bUCkS?
– 可能吧 – 这可是个好交易啊
– Maybe – It’s a fucking good deal!
我知道了我要走了但是我会带钱的
All right, 1 gotta go. But 1 will.
好吧明天你最好记得带上
All right, you better have$40 tomorrow.
真是个白♥痴♥
Fucking idiot.
对不起 我迟到了 我不会再这样了
l’m so sorryl’m late. It won’t ever happen again.
这才七点半呢
It’s only 7:30
噢 好的吧
oh. okay.
别畏首畏尾的
Don’t be a pussy.
我感觉这样不对
It doesn’t feel right.
你来找我
YOU Came to me.
说你要四十大洋
You needed 40 bucks.
那可是很大一笔钱
That’s a lot of fucking money.
拿了四十给你自己 再拿四十给我
Grab$40 for You and$40 for me.
好吧你看起来真♥他♥妈♥怂
All right, you’re acting like a little fuck.
我♥干♥了
l’1 1 do it.
真棒我要把它好好安装一下
5 ick. l’m gonna set this shit up.
好了听我说
A 11 right, 1 got one.
我根本搞不懂这个
1 don’t Understand this Shit.
为什么他们说墨西哥人懒?
Why do they say Mexicans are lazy and shit?
你♥他♥妈♥看着我♥干♥嘛?
Why the fuck are you looking at me?
我听到有人这么说 但是我不理解
! heard the Shit. It don’t make Sense to me.
每次我看到墨西哥人
Every time 1 see a Mexican,
他们都在工地里搬砖建房♥什么鬼的
them niggas are fucking building buildings and shit.
那可真蠢
That’s fucked up, yo.
我说别人说的不是我说的
1 said,”People say it,”not”1 say it.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!