Honestly, We are out of Gas.
说实话 我们没有汽油了
So, What we gonna do now?
那我们现在怎么办
I’m sorry i didn’t believe you.
对不起 我之前不信任你
Can i say something?
我能说点什么吗
What?
什么
You know i like you, Don’t you?
你知道我喜欢你对吗
Yes.

And I hope you like me.
我希望你也喜欢我
The way i like you.
像我喜欢你一样
Yes.
好啊
That’s i wonder if…
那你能…
You could be my girl?
你能当我的女朋友吗
Oh, Michael.
噢 迈克尔
This is beautiful.
真漂亮
That’s offical.
就当你同意了
I have something i wanna tell you.
我有些话想对你说
Yes Michael?
说吧 迈克尔
I’m not like other guys.
我和其他人不一样
Of course not.
当然不一样
That’s why i love you.
所以我爱你
No, I mean i’m different.
我是说我很特别
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Are you alright?
你还好吗
Go away!
快走开
Can we get out here?
我们能走吗
No, I’m enjoying it!
别啊 挺好看的
Well, I can’t watch!
我可看不下去了
It’s only a movie!
这只是个电影而已
It’s not funny.
一点也不好笑
You were scare weren’t you.
你害怕了对吧
I wasn’t that scare.
我也没那么害怕啊
Yeah… You were scare.
你明明很害怕
It’s Close To Midnight
午夜时分
And Something Evil’s Lurking In The Dark
魔鬼在暗处隐藏
Under The Moonlight
在月光之下
You See A Sight That Almost Stops Your Heart
这幅景象几乎能吓停你的心脏
You Try To Scream
你想尖叫
But Terror Takes The Sound Before You Make It
但恐惧让你无法发声
You Start To Freeze
你浑身冰凉
As Horror Looks You Right Between The Eyes
眼中闪烁着恐惧
You’re Paralyzed
你瘫痪在地
You Hear The Door Slam
你听见门猛地关上
And Realize There’s Nowhere Left To Run
你意识到自己无处可逃
You Feel The Cold Hand
你手脚冰凉
And Wonder If You’ll Ever See The Sun
不知能否见到明日朝阳
You Close Your Eyes
你闭上眼睛
And Hope That This Is Just Imagination
并祈祷这一切都只是幻想
But All The While
时时刻刻
You Hear The Creature Creepin’ Up Behind
你都听见鬼怪在偷偷来到身旁
You’re Out Of Time
你来不及逃窜
They’re Out To Get You
它们来抓你了
There’s Demons Closing In On Every Side
恶灵从四面开始逼近
They Will Possess You
它们将抓住你
Unless You Change The Number On Your Dial
除非你赶快换掉频段
Now Is The Time For You
现在正是时候
And I To Cuddle Close Together
让我们紧紧相拥在一起
All Thru The Night
整个夜晚
I’ll Save You From The Terror On The Screen
我会把你从荧屏上那些妖魔手中救出
I’ll Make You See
我要让你明白
Darkness Falls Across The Land
黑暗笼罩大地
The Midnite Hour Is Close At Hand
午夜近在眼前
Creatures Crawl In Search Of Blood
嗜血的死灵
To Terrorize Y’awl’s Neighbourhood
遍布在你的周围
And Whosoever Shall Be Found
哪怕你看见的是
Without The Soul For Getting Down
没有魂灵的鬼魅
Must Stand And Face The Hounds Of Hell
也得坚强面对这些来自地狱的猎犬
And Rot Inside A Corpse’s Shell
尸壳下的腐肉
The Foulest Stench Is In The Air
散发着阵阵恶臭
The Funk Of Forty Thousand Years
四千年来积攒的恐惧
And Grizzy Ghouls From Every Tomb
以及坟堆里的尸鬼
Are Closing In To Seal Your Doom
都将来完结你的性命
And Though You Fight To Stay Alive
你拼死决斗
Your Body Starts To Shiver
却全身发抖
For No Mere Mortal Can Resist
凡人不能抵挡的
The Evil Of The Thriller
惊悚之王
‘Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
因为这就是颤栗之夜
And No One’s Gonna Save You
没人能救你于
From The Beast About Strike
猛兽之口
You Know It’s Thriller, Thriller Night
你看 这就是颤栗之夜
You’re Fighting For Your Life
你拼命挣扎在
Inside A Killer, Thriller
在这个杀气森森的
Thriller, Thriller Night
颤栗 惊悚之夜
Cause I Can Thrill You More
没有一个鬼怪能比我
Than Any Ghost Would Dare To Try
更让你心跳不已
Thriller, Thriller Night
颤栗 惊悚之夜
So Let Me Hold You Tight
就让我紧紧将你拥抱
And Share A Killer, Diller, Chiller
共享这个迷人 静谧 惊悚的
Thriller Here Tonight
颤栗之夜
‘Cause This Is Thriller, Thriller Night
因为这是颤栗之夜
Girl i can thrill you more than any Ghost would dare to try
女孩啊 没有什么鬼怪能比我更能让你内心颤栗了
So Let Me Hold You Tight
就让我紧紧将你拥抱
And Share A Killer, Diller, Chiller
共享这个迷人 静谧 惊悚的
What the problem.
你没事吧
Come on, I take you home.
来吧 我带你回家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!