好的 好的 我马上带她去看急诊
Okay, okay. I’ll take her to the ER.
你又忘了吗 我才是你的家人 他们是外人
In case you’ve forgotten, I’m your family, not them.
不行 不行 不行
‘No. No, no, no.’
去医院要填表 会惊动媒体
There’ll be forms and press.
你今晚请一个医生过来吧
‘I need a doctor here tonight.’
比尔 如果她出了什么事
Bill, I don’t know what I’ll do
我不知道我会做出什么事
if anything happens to her.
先生 我了解了 我来负责处理
Sir, I know, and I will take care of it.
嘿 嘿 过来
Hey. Hey, come on.
对不起宝贝
I’m sorry, baby.
来小宝贝 就吃一点点 你今天还没…
Please, sweetheart, just a little bit. You haven’t had–
-不 我不吃 我不吃 -就吃一点点
– No. No, no, no! – Just a little bit.
-帕丽斯 你要吃东西啊 -我不想喝汤
– Paris, you got to eat. – I don’t want soup!
-那你想要什么 -我想要回家
– Then what do you want? – I want to go home.
我想回到我们真正的家
‘I want to go back to our real house.’
我想回到梦幻庄园
I wanna go back to Neverland.
先生 医生来了
Sir, the doctor’s here.
噢 请进
Oh. Please come in.
晚上好 杰克逊先生
Good evening, Mr. Jackson.
我是医生康拉德·莫里
I’m Dr. Conrad Murray.
谢谢你 医生 谢谢你这么晚过来
Thank you, doctor. Thank you for coming.
-不用客气 -麻烦了
– My pleasure, sir. – Please.
莫里医生来的频率如何
How often did Dr. Murray visit?
五六次吧
Five or six times.
你们看到过莫里医生给杰克逊先生提供药物吗
Did you ever see Dr. Murray give Mr. Jackson drugs?
-印象中没有 -那之后发生了什么
– Not that I recall. – So, then what happened?
我留下来帮忙打包行李 准备搬到仙境庄园
I had to stay back to pack up the house for Wonderland.
我回了维吉尼亚州和家人待了三周
And I went to Virginia with the family for three weeks
以为我休假回来之后 就要搬进仙境庄园
thinkin’ we’d return to move into Wonderland.
这个时候
At this point
我们工资开始不稳定了
our paychecks were erratic.
有的时候一分钱都没有
Sometimes they didn’t come at all.
杰克逊先生决定带孩子们
Mr. Jackson decided to take the children
到东部度过暑假
on a summer vacation back eas.
所以我去维吉尼亚和家人待在一起
So I went to Virginia with the family
贾文则留在拉斯维加斯
and Javon stayed in Vegas
将屋子里的东西打包 准备搬去仙境庄园
to pack up the house for the move to Wonderland.
-好了 我们到了下车吧 -听到啦 听到了
– Alright, guys, let’s get out. – Oh, hear, oh, hear.
格蕾丝 你有带上我的芭比娃娃吗
‘Oh, Grace, do you have my barbie doll?’
这些人是谁
Who are all these people?
雷蒙说他们是华盛顿最好的保安队
Raymone said they’re the best security team in D.C.
我不喜欢这些陌生人在我周围
I don’t like all these strangers around.
我知道了
I got you.
-有什么问题吗 -不 一切都很好
– Is something wrong? – No. Everything’s fine.
-那是怎么了 -老板要他们撤退
– What is that? – Boss wants them to pull back.
二十八 二十九 三十
Twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty.
爸爸在这里
– Oh! – Daddy’s it!
爸爸在这 爸爸在这
Daddy’s it! Daddy’s it!
来毯毯 我们走
Come on, Blanket. Let’s go!
走 毯毯 走 帕丽斯
‘Let’s go, Blanket. Let’s go, Paris.’
你看到了吧
You see?
他们本来永远不会找到我的
They would never have found me
都怪他们站在那里
if they weren’t standing there.
我不想他们待在这 比尔 我要他们走
I want them off, Bill. I want ’em gone.
-是的 先生 -我的粉丝邮件呢
– Yes, sir. – And where’s my fan mail?
都拿给我
Get it for me.
老板想让你的人撤退
Boss wants your guys to pull back.
-让他们做他们的工作 -也让我做我的工作
– Let them do their jobs. – Let me do mine!
-老板还要他的粉丝邮件 -我明天会把它带来
– And boss wants his fan mail. – I’ll bring it tomorrow.
-他今天就要看 -明天再看
– He wants it today. – Tomorrow!
快点毯毯
Come on, Blanket.
杰克逊先生让我飞回拉斯维加斯
Mr. Jackson flew me back to Las Vegas
去帮他取回一 个箱子
to retrieve some box he wante.
不在他身边我心里很不踏实
I didn’t feel comfortable leaving him.
但没办法这是老板的吩咐
But, hey, he was the boss.
杰克逊先生说 箱子里的东西可重要了
Mr. Jackson said there’s somethin’ really important in here.
-你觉得会是什么 -不知道
– What do you think it is? – I don’t know.
您好 杰克逊先生
Hello. Mr. Jackson.
我非常不信任这些人 比尔
I don’t trust these guys, Bill.
每次…每次我和孩子们在外面玩的时候
Every time…every time I’m outside with the children
我都看到他们给雷蒙打电♥话♥
‘I could see them calling Raymone.’
我的一举一动他们都要向她汇报
They’re reportin’ everything I do to her.
我不喜欢那样
I don’t like that.
我怀疑他们在偷偷给孩子们拍照
I think they’re taking photographs of the children.
打给雷蒙告诉她
Call Raymone and tell her
马上给你们买♥♥机票
to send you guys tickets now.
你们今天就回来
Today.
不对 毯毯 身子要打圈
No, Blanket, round.
就像这样
‘Like that.’
回到这边来
‘Come back over here.’
-我会赢你的 帕丽斯 -才不会呢
– ‘I’ll beat you, Paris.’ – No, you won’t.
-比尔和贾文回来了 -比尔
– Bill and Javon. – Bill!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
抱一个 你们在玩什么
Come on, what’re you doin’?
好了好了 你们三个该睡觉了
Alright, alright, you three, time for bed.
欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Welcome back. Welcome back.
要说晚安了 你们得洗澡睡觉了
Say good night. I know you have to take a bath and go to bed.
-该睡觉了该睡觉了 -晚安
– Bedtime. Bedtime. – Good night.
-谢谢 晚安 -我还不想睡觉
– Thank you. Good night. – ‘I don’t wanna go to bed.’
-飞机上还好吗 -我们没坐飞机
– How was your flight? – No flight.
雷蒙一直不给买♥♥机票 所以我们自己开车来的
Raymone never sent the tickets, so we drove.
你们开车来的
You drove?
从拉斯维加斯开到弗吉尼亚州
From Vegas to Virginia?
是的先生
Yes, sir.
-开了多久 -三天
– How long did it take? – Three days.
我真过意不去
I’m sorry.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
啊 你们拿到了
Huh! Oh, you got it.
噢 好
Oh, well..
等我打开 给你们看看 进来吧
Wait till I show you this. Come inside.
-好的 -我的天呐
– ‘Okay.’ – ‘Oh, my God.’
我想给你们看看
‘I wanted you to show you this.’
天啊 这是大卫·O·塞尔兹尼克的奥斯卡奖杯
‘Oh, my God. This is David O. Selznick’s Oscar’
颁给「乱世佳人」的奖杯
for “Gone With The Wind.”
打开这个箱子吧
Open the case.
比尔 从现在开始 由你来负责保管这个箱子
‘From now on, I want you to be responsible for this case.’
我去到哪都要带上这个箱子
‘I take that with me wherever I go.’
这里面有护照和20万美元现金
Passports and $200,000 in cash.
以备不时之需
‘In case of emergency..’
像孩子们要看医生或者我们要坐飞机之类的
‘…the kids need a doctor, or we need a flight.’
只作应急用途
Just for emergency.
贝恩女士
‘Ms. Bain.’
贝恩女士 等一下
Ms. Bain, wait!
贝恩女士
Ms. Bain.
贝恩女士已经四个月了
Ms. Bain, it’s been four months.
你要钱的话 就去让老板签下那些合同
All you have to do is get boss to sign those contracts
那我们就都能拿到工资
and then we all get paid.
如果他肯签 我多给你2.5万美元奖金怎么样
I’ll even throw in a $25,000 bonus when he does.
这是雷蒙·贝恩填的借款申请
These are the loan documents from Raymone Bain.
好
Okay.
这是另一个律师
These are the loan documents
格雷格·克罗斯填的借款申请
from the other attorney Greg Cross.
克罗斯先生说无论如何
Mr. Cross says, “Do not sign
都不要签贝恩女士的文件
Ms. Bain’s under any circumstances.”
好的
Okay.
贝恩女士说无论如何
Ms. Bain says, “Do not sign
都不要签克罗斯先生的文件
Mr. Cross’ under any circumstance.”
那…我应该怎么做
Oh.. What, what.. What shall I do?
我也不知道 先生
I can’t tell you, sir.
你为什么还不明白
Why don’t you understand?