是的 先生
Yes, sir.
抱歉 你不能进去
I’m sorry, sir.
去告诉他 我命令他 让我进去
You tell him, I said to let me in.
下次先打给我预约好时间
Call me and set up a time.
我才不要你的烂鬼号♥码 臭小子
I don’t need your damn number, boy!
我才不要你的烂鬼号♥码 臭小子
I don’t need your damn number, boy!
我才不要你的烂鬼号♥码 臭小子
I don’t need your damn number, boy!
听着 没有我他今天什么鸟都不是
Look, I’m the one who started this shit.
连你这杂种也不会有这份工作
Bastards like you wouldn’t even have a job if it wasn’t for me.
喂 喂 你敢从我这走掉
Hey! Hey, don’t you walk away from me!
你听着 我对上帝发誓
Look, I swear to God
你听着 我对上帝发誓
Look, I swear to God
你听着 我对上帝发誓
Look, I swear to God
你休想妨碍我们父子俩
don’t you come between me and my son!
你们是流水的蠢货
‘Fools like you come and go every day.’
我是他铁打的老爹
I’m his father! I’m always gonna be here!
听见了吗 你听见了吗
‘Do you hear me? Do you hear me?’
少跟我的家族搞乱
Don’t mess with my family!
滚开
Get out!
我们爱你 乔
We love you joe.
乔 乔 乔
Joe! Joe! Joe!
天啊 真是个凶狠的老头
Damn! That’s one scary-ass old dude!
或许他只是想尽父亲责任 保护自己的儿子
Or maybe he’s just a father tryin’ to protect his son.
然后一件意想不到的事
And then there was that incident
在伊丽莎白·泰勒生日当晚发生了
on the night of Elizabeth Taylor’s birthday.
你们准备好了给伊丽莎白的礼物对吧
You guys have Liz’s gift, right?
-当然 -有照我说的那样包装起来吗
– Yes! – It’s wrapped the way I said?
一切按你的吩咐好了老板
Everything is just the way you wanted it, boss.
一切都必须非常完美
Everything has to be absolutely perfect.
明白 你放心
Yeah, we good.
流行音乐之王
King of Pop!
呦 如假包换
‘Yo, straight up!’
快去准备吧 都愣着看我♥干♥嘛
Come on! What are you watching me for?
赶紧去准备 快点
Get ready. Come on, hurry up!
-去吧 -好好做事去
– ‘Go!’ – Okay. Okay, let’s go.
嘿 我们这身打扮怎样
Hey, how do we look?
你这是要去毕业舞会吧
Like you’re going to the prom.
说真的你们都帅炸了
I mean it. You guys look great.
该死
Damn!
-发生什么事了 -保护杰克逊先生
– What’s happening? – ‘Cover Mr. Jackson!’
杰克逊先生别出去
‘Mr. Jackson, no!’
趴下先生 趴下
Get down, sir! Get down!
先生请后退
Sir, stay back.
-先生 请你退后点 -该死
– Sir, please! Stay back! – Damn!
停车 不然我就开枪了
Stop the car or I’ll shoot!
一秒钟之内不开口 别怪我不客气
You got about one second to start talking!
喂 闭嘴
Hey, shut up!
先把枪拿开行吗
Hey, get the gun out of my face, alright?
我是兰迪
It’s Randy!
-我想见我哥哥 -门都没有
– ‘I want to see my brother!’ – Hell no!
-没见过这样找哥哥的 -嘿 他欠我钱
– Not like this, you not! – Hey, he owes me money!
先把车倒到大门外面去
Move this car back outside the gate.
我再去告诉杰克逊先生
And then I’ll tell Mr. Jackson you here.
你敢乱动
Negro, please!
拿不到我的钱我是不会走的
I ain’t movin’ until I get my money!
去啊 叫他来 我有的是时间 反正我也没啥地方能去
So go on, get him! I got all day! Got nowhere to be.
叫他现在马上把钱还我 否则别怪我给媒体爆料
‘Now tell him to pay me, or I’m goin’ to the press.’
爆给CNN和NBC 赶快叫他还钱
CNN, NBC. Go get my money!
不行 不要媒体报道 绝不能有
No! No more press! None!
收到 好的先生 听着
Copy. Okay, sir, uh..
我会去拦住… 先生先生 请听我说
I’m gonna block the.. Sir, sir! Please!
我会开一辆货车去拦住兰迪
I will block Randy with one of the trucks
比尔会带你从侧门离开好吗
Bill can bring you out through the side entrance, okay?
-走吧 -听我说 你根本不了解兰迪
– Let’s go. – Listen, you don’t know Randy!
你根本不了解他
You don’t knowhim!
他会跟着我们去伊丽莎白的派对
He will follow us to Liz’s party
然后大闹一场
and cause a huge scene!
不能让她受牵连啊
And she does not deserve that.
先生 你想要我们怎么办
What do you want us to do, sir?
只有一个人对付得了他
There’s only one person that can deal with him.
你是不是扬言说
Did you threaten
要叫媒体来找你哥的茬
to call the press on your brother?
约瑟夫 我只想把钱要回来
I want my money, Joseph.
我费尽力气 全都为了…
I work my ass off…
我不知道乔·杰克逊先生那晚
I don’t know exactly what Mr. Jackson
究竟对兰迪说了什么
said to Randy that night.
我只知道他搞定了这件事
All I knew is, he took care of the incident.
显然他并不需要提前预约
Apparently, he didn’t need an appointment
来解决这个难题
to fix a tough situation.
他明显还是这个家族的掌权人
Clearly, he was still in charge of the family.
这样的事永远不应该发生
‘This should never have happened.’
他不能这样随随便便闯到我家
He can’t just come up to my house like this!
这种事永远不许再发生 听到了吗
‘This can never happen again, do you understand?’
-你们听到了吗 -对不起 先生
– Do you understand? – ‘We’re sorry, sir.’
明白先生 我们很抱歉先生
‘We’re sorry, sir.’
如果我们快点走的话 还能赶上派对
We can still make that party if we hurry.
-是啊 -已经全毁了
– ‘Yeah.’ – It’s ruined!
我不能 我不能把这种事带到伊丽莎白的派对上去啊
I can’t, I can’t bring this to Liz’s party.
听我说 先生
‘Well, sir, l-look
现在周围已经十分安全了
the perimeter’s totally secure now
或者我们可以从车♥库♥出去
or we can take you out through the garage
像往常一样
just-just like always.
他会在外面等我 他会跟踪我
He’ll be out there, waiting. He’ll follow me.
我不能把这种烂事带给她
‘I can’t bring this to her.’
我不能这么做
I won’t do it to her.
先生
Sir.
-那… -我去睡了
– So? – I’m going to bed.
你确定吗先生
Are you sure, sir?
晚安
Good night.
结果
As it turned out
他和泰勒女士此生再也没机会见上一面
he and Ms. Taylor never saw each other again.
我说了 就这样吧
I said, that’s all.
嘿 帕丽斯 别跑别跑
‘Hey, Paris, no running, no running!’
杰克逊先生坚持
Mr. Jackson insisted that there be
给予孩子们有系统有规律的教育
structure and routine in their education.
每天早上8点整开始上课
School started every day at 8 a.m. sharp.
谁想第一个来
Who wants to go first.
我 我
Me! Me!
好了 好了 别着急
Alright, alright, alright, calm down!
安静 安静 嘿
Calm down, let us, calm down! Hey!
喂 听我说 先坐下 坐下
Hey, hey, hey! Listen, sit down. Sit down.
好了 现在是学习地图的时间
Alright, it’s map study time.
毯毯 请把美国西部的所有州涂成蓝色
Blanket, please finish coloring the Western States blue.
-好 -普林斯 帕丽斯
– Okay. – Prince? Paris?
尽管杰克逊先生
As strict as Mr. Jackson
对在家上学那么严格
was about homeschooling
有时 我们还是得带孩子们进行户外活动
sometimes we just needed to get the kids out of the house.
-爸爸可以在这停车吗 -爸爸 能在这停一下吗
– ‘Can we stop, please, daddy? – ‘Daddy, can we stop?’
哇
Oh!
-快看那个 -我想玩
– ‘Look at that.’ – ‘I want to..’
哇 快看那个
‘Wow! Wow! Look at that.’
爸爸
‘Dad!’
我想玩那个
I wanna do that.
哇
Whoa!
爸爸 太酷了
‘Dad! It’s so cool.’
哇
Whoa!
哇 我喜欢这个
Whoa, I like it.
-爸爸求求你了 让我们去玩吧 -噢 别这样
– Daddy, please can we go? – Oh, come on.
-求你了 -求你了爸爸
– Please. – Please, dad.
-贾文 -嗯
– Javon. – Mm-hm.