你看我的步伐
See it in my walk
别再假装你不会认出这支舞
Don’t you act like you don’t recognize
别掩饰别假装
No pretend no faking
脸上挂着红云
And the rainbow puttin’ on
此情此景你无法向我掩饰
Kinda hard to fake me in this place
看我欢快的舞步
See the way I move so smooth
那么愉快自信
So debonair
女孩啊我就是与众不同
Girl I’m not your average kind
不 不 不
No no no..
噢 我一旦离去
Ooh once I’m gone
女孩 我仍会留在你的脑海里
Girl I’m still on your mind
我仍会留在你的脑海里
Still on your mind
留在你的脑海里
On your mind
我仍在你脑海里
Girl I’m still on your mind
每分每秒
All the time All the time
耶耶 宝贝
Yeah yeah Baby
恕我无礼
I don’t mean no disrespect
恕我直言
But I know said I know
你要的就是我
That you want me
我从你的动作中早已看出来
I can tell by the way you ride
噢 我喜欢你欲求不满的样子
Ooh love the way you whine
对着我欲迎还拒
Whine and play it on me
我或许不是你最适合的
I may not be what you need
但是我是你最渴望的
But I’m what you want
女孩 你知道我才是你想要的
Girl you know I’m what you want
我要你一直记我
Girl I want you feelin’ me
即便当我远去
Even after I’m gone
噢 当我远去
Ooh when I’m gone
我仍在你脑海里
Girl I’m still on your mind
仍在你脑海里 脑海里
On your mind On your mind
我仍在你脑海里
Girl I’m still on your mind
直到永远
All the time
其实我们 已经违反了保安协定
Truth is, we had broken security protocol.
我们和客户建立了情谊
We had become attached to our clients
在业务角度上讲 这不是一件好事
and that’s not good for business.
大熊猫非常注重隐私
‘The giant pandas like their privacy.’
曾经地球上有过成千上万只野生熊猫
‘At one point, there were thousands living in the wild.’
如今世界上大概只剩2000只了
‘Now, there are only about 2000 left in the world’
因为人类破坏了它们的栖息地
‘because humans destroyed their habitat.’
-爸爸 -嗯
– Daddy. – Huh?
我们可以养一只大熊猫吗
Can we have a giant panda?
-不可… -我想要养一只
– Uh, no– – I want one.
它们可以到仙境庄园和我们一起住
They can live with us in Wonderland.
好吧 比尔
Okay. Uh, Bill?
我要你 帮我们去找两只大熊猫
I need you to find us two giant pandas.
不对 等等
No, wait.
普林斯你想要一只大熊猫吗
Prince, you want a giant panda?
不用了
I’m good.
-两只就够了比尔 -收到 先生
– Just two, Bill. – Yes, sir.
帕丽斯 你躲哪儿去了
Paris, where did you disappear to?
晚饭后我一直在找你
I was looking for you after dinner.
我又看了一遍那部电影 你喜欢的那部
I watched the movie again. The one you liked.
弗雷德·斯泰尔演的
With Fred Stairs.
-是弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 -哦
– Fred Astaire. – Uh..
还有吉恩·凯利
And Gene Kelly.
我在学他们的舞蹈
I’m trying to do the dance they did.
但是怎么跳也跳不对
I just can’t seem to get it right.
-来让我看看你跳得怎样 -好
– Come on. Show me what you got. – Okay.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二
One, two..
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
你真让我骄傲
I’m proud of you.
我就是从小 看着这些创造神奇的大♥师♥长大的
I grew up watching these guys just create magic.
-你现也在一样 -我们再来一遍吧
– Just like you do. – Let’s do it again.
爸爸你跳得真好
You’re a pretty good dancer, dad.
啊 哪有 来我们再跳一遍
Oh, my God. Come on, let’s do it.
有吵醒你吗
Did I wake you?
没有 我没在睡 怎么了
No, I don’t sleep. What’s wrong?
我刚在网上看到一条无稽至极的消息
I just read the strangest thing online.
他们说你已经死了
They said you were dead.
这就是为什么我从不让孩子们接触网络
That’s why I keep the kids off the internet.
这也太恶毒了吧
That is so cruel.
「迈克尔·杰克逊去世」销量绝对好
“Michael Jackson Dead” sells newspapers.
有时我想 人们是不是希望我真的死了
Sometimes I wonder if people wish I was dead.
为什么这样么说
Why would you say that?
不少人相信我那些可怕的传闻
A lot of people believe terrible things about me.
我死了他们反倒会高兴
‘They wish I was dead.’
我很不解 你为什么会
‘I’m confused. Why were you so worried’
对这位流行明星的流言悲语如此上心
‘about random gossip about a pop star?’
这样说吧 那段日子 他不是流行音乐之王
Look, at this point he was not the King of Pop
至少对我来说不是
at least not to me.
他只是一个普通人
He was just a man.
他想要的东西和普通人想要的一样
He wanted the same thing normal guys want–
-那是什么 -家庭 友谊
– What is that? – Family! Friendship!
安全感 爱
Safety! Love!
好吧 现在我渴了
Okay, now, I’m thirsty.
要不我们去酒吧
Why don’t we go to a bar instead?
-你知道我去不了 -为什么
– You know I can’t do that. – Why not?
你不知道对我来说
You don’t know how difficult
去一趟酒吧有多难
it is for me to go in the bar.
你当然可以大摇大摆走进去说「给我来一杯」
You just go in and just go, “Bartender, give me a drink.”
但对我来说是不可能的
I just can’t do that.
但今晚还有我嘛
But tonight we are.
来嘛 我们试一下
Come on, let’s just try it.
就今晚
One night.
为了我
For me.
-比尔 -怎么了 先生
– Bill. – Yes, sir?
-靠边停吧 -好
– Pull over. – Okay.
我成功了 我真的把你带出来了
I did it, I actually got you out.
-好吧 -我们现在是一对普通情侣了
– Well– – We’re a normal couple now.
你还记得我们第一次约会吗
Do you remember our first date?
-记得我们… -你当时可真
– I do. We.. – You were surely..
没眼睛啊
Freak!
喂 快走快走
Hey! Move on, move on.
-别让他毁了我们的夜晚 -不行 不去了
– Don’t let it ruin our night. – No, no!
-拜托 只是今晚 -不行 我做不到
– Please, it’s just one– – No, I can’t do this.
-我求你了 -不行 走吧
– I’m asking you– – No, come on, I’ll..
我们走吧 宝贝求你了
Let’s go. Baby, please.
难以置信
‘That is incredible.’
各位
Everybody..
我们要走了
…we’re leaving.
我们要回梦幻庄园吗
Are we going back to Neverland?
毯毯我们不会再回梦幻庄园了
Blanket, we’re never going back to Neverland.
我们要去仙境庄园对吗
We’re going to Wonderland, right?
我们先去别的地方
We’re going to somewhere else first.
为什么我们不能回家
Why can’t we just go home?
我们没有家了
We don’t have one.
走吧 我们要出发了
Come on, we’re going.
酒店将会对外关闭这个泳池
‘The hotel will keep the pool closed’
两个小时后再对外开放
‘to the public for two hours.’
哇 两小时
Ha! Two hours?
孩子们 我们能玩两个小时
Kids, we got two hours.
两个小时 来吧
We’ve got two! Come on!
看看泳池多大 不用谢我 谢谢比尔吧
Look at this. No, thank Bill.

Whoa!
快点
Come on!
毯毯 给你的
Blanket, for you!
这是我的特权
That’s my prerogative
我笑他人看不♥穿♥
I really don’t care

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!