需要球赛的票或什麽的,打稿我
我会的
I’ll do that for sure.
你见过他没?
Did you see her?
谁?
– Who? – Anna.
安娜
没有
No.
我没见到他
No, I didn’t see her. She probably went back to the farm.
他可能回农庄去了
我们需要他
Well, we need her.
就算那样,马帝还有其他人
Marty, even then, and the rest of them, they won’t understand.
他们都不会瞭解的
除非有人向他们解释
Well, if anybody can explain it to them, it’s you, Arthur.
那就是你了,亚瑟
不,他们己经迷失了
No, they’re lost.
他们得到他们想要的了
– They have what they want. – Let it go, man.
放手吧
这就是你要的?
This what you wanted?
当清洁工?
To be a janitor?
这样过活?就这样?
Live like this? All this?
做你现在做的事?
Do what you do?
不会吧
It can’t be.
我想告诉你,这是负担
It’s…
It’s a burden, that’s what I’m trying to tell you.
那就是这一切的感受
That’s– That’s how it feels.
我知道我们都受到了召唤
Well, I know that we’ve been summoned.
睡一下吧
Get some sleep.
喂?
Hello?
你好,我找威恩
Yes. Hi, I’m looking for Verne?
你有号♥码吗?
You have a number?
唐恩稿我号♥码,说随时可以打来
Don Jeffries gave me the number. He said I could call at any time.
不,是帐户号♥码
No. The account number.
代码?有,就在手边,等一下
The code? I do. I have it right here. One moment.
请稍候一下
Excuse me one moment.
在这裡,12-BKR-6
It’s right here. 12-BKR-6.
12-BKR-6
12-BKR-6.
你是威恩吗?
Am I speaking with Verne?
我就是
It’s Mr. Verne.
威恩先生,抱歉,很晚了
Mr. Verne. I’m sorry, it’s so late.
唐恩说我可以…
Don said that I could…
我不确定这要怎麽做
I’m not exactly sure how this works.
你目前所在地有电子邮件吗?
Do you have e-mail at your current location?
有
I do.
你一个人?
– Are you alone? – I am.
我是
好,我会上传稿你
Okay, I’m gonna upload you a little encryption package we like to use.
一个我们惯用的解码软体
它很方便上手
It’s pretty self-explanatory.
– Okay. – Okay.
稿我一分锺去我桌旁,等一下
But you have to give me a minute to get to my desk. Hold on.
好,谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
北方内部研究备忘录#229
备忘录#229
这些产品上市行销
危害人类组织
无色无味暴露有致命危险
我好奇的是…
What I was wondering is…
我有再租用六年的选择权
…I have an option on the lease for six more years.
我在想能不能卖♥♥这个租用权?
I was wondering if there’s any way I could lay that off.
Is the lease worth anything?
这个租用权值钱吗?
月租8千9
Eighty-nine hundred a month. It’s–
设备都搬走了
The fixtures are gone, but there’s–
不过有吧台、厨房♥,空间不错
But there’s the bar, there’s a kitchen, it’s a great space.
可是那裡…
But there’s a–
我明白,不,我明白
Yeah, I understand. No, I understand.
好,我会的
Okay, yeah, I will.
好,谢了
All right. Thanks.
拜託,亚瑟
Come on, Arthur.
亚瑟!
Arthur!
亚瑟,开门
Arthur, open the door.
亚瑟,开门!
Arthur, open the door!
亚瑟,快点开门!
Arthur, open the goddamn door!
亚瑟…
Arthur, op–!
稿我开门!
Open the fucking door!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
该死,亚瑟!稿我打开…
Goddamn it, Arthur! Open the fucking–!
亚瑟?
Arthur?!
“假装并不是疯狂”
威恩先生
– Mr. Verne, hey. – Hey, Danny.
丹尼
你们真早,我才刚拿出其他袋子
You guys are early. I was pulling the other bags.
放回去吧,计画改变了,抱歉
You can put them back. There’s been a change of plans, sorry.
准备好了?
– We ready? – Yep.
好了
我的老天
For chrissake.
唐恩亲笔签了这个?
Don Jeffries signed this?
那真的是他的签名?
That’s really his signature?
原本呢?
Where’s the original?
我们有间仓库五年前失火
We had a warehouse fire five years ago. We lost a number of documents.
当时烧毁了很多文件
这怎麽会在亚瑟的公事包裡?
What the hell is this doing in Arthur’s bag?
我不知道,马帝
Well, I don’t know, Marty.
这正是我希望你能告诉我的
That’s something I was hoping you might be able to tell me.
我们要找什麽?
What are we looking for?
标有北方公♥司♥的就分开来放
If it says U/North, pull it aside. Anything that says U/North.
上面有北方公♥司♥的名字就算
真是一团混乱
What a mess this is.
我要这全部
I want all this…
这一切都打包送到我家
…everything here, I want it all packed up and sent up to the house.
找到没?
Any luck, Michael?
他三点从机场僱了一辆车 在西四街下车
He booked a limo from Newark Airport at 3, got out at West Fourth Street…
稿司机一百元小费就走了
…tipped the driver 100 bucks and walked away.
试过他的住处没?
Did you try his apartment?
他搬家了
– He moved. – I know.
我知道
那是间阁楼,我按门铃没人应
It’s a loft. No doorman. I rang, nobody answered.
打电♥话♥是答录机接
– I called, I got the machine. – So he could be anywhere.
所以他可能在任何角落
亚瑟住闹区不是很好
Arthur downtown is not a good idea. Some goddamn loft.
他女儿呢?
– Where’s his daughter? – I don’t know. Spain, lndia.
我不知道,西班牙、印度
火星,他比他还疯狂
Mars. She’s crazier than he’ll ever be.
贝瑞会接手北方的案子
Barry’s taking over on U/North.
我们有很多道歉的工作要做
We got a lot of groveling to do.
你没说服凯伦,你知道吧?
You didn’t exactly charm Karen Crowder.
我在踢皮球
I was punting.
你得套上马鞍,掌控一切
You gotta saddle up here and get things under control.
套马鞍?
Saddle up?
他得立刻就医,他需要住院
He needs to be under a doctor’s care. He needs to be admitted.
去哪?
– Where? – Does that really matter?
那重要吗?
北方需要知道他受到控制
Michael, U/North needs to know he’s under control.
他住某间疗养院裡
He’s in a facility. They’ve been shook up. They need to be reassured.
他们很沮丧,他们想要安心
这没那麽容易
– It’s not gonna be that easy. – Why the hell not?
为什麽?
因为纽约州的法律
Because the laws in New York are pretty tough on involuntary commitment.
对于非自愿监禁的规定很严格
你看过这卷带子了?
Did you see this fucking tape?
我不是跟你吵,我是实话实说
I’m not arguing with you, Barry. I’m telling you how it is.
我们这裡有六百名律师
You know what, guys? We got 600 lawyers in this place.
何不找一个
Why don’t we find out which one knows about psychiatric-commitment statutes?
最清楚精神治疗法的来搞定
我可以马上告诉你,就是亚瑟
I can tell you that right now. It’s Arthur.
我在门口,可以进去了
I’m at the door. We’re good to go.
知道了
Yeah, roger that. Let’s keep a radio check every five, okay?
每隔五分锺就用无线电联络
每隔五分锺,知道了
Every five minutes, copy that.
“疆域与征服”第一集
你好,这是亚瑟的电♥话♥答录机
Hello, you’ve reached Arthur’s machine.
请在讯号♥声后留言
If you wish to leave a message, please do so after the tone.
亚瑟,接电♥话♥
Arthur, pick up the phone.
亚瑟,接电♥话♥,跟我说话
Arthur, pick up the phone and talk to me.
不接?你不打算接?
No? Not gonna do it?
昨天早上的事就算了,那不重要
What happened yesterday morning, forget it. It doesn’t matter.
有一天你我会笑谈此事
Someday you and I are gonna laugh about it.