his ideas completely unworkable.
他的想法完全无法实现
I wouldn’t want to live on a farm with a lot of other people.
我不想和其他人住在农庄里
You know, Rick’s a strange guy. He’s pretty violent.
你知道,瑞克很奇怪,他很暴躁
He might not be too pleased to see us.
他可能不愿意见我们
I’ve thought of that.
我考虑过
Thanks a lot. We shouldn’t be long.
非常感谢,我们很快出来
Well, take as long as you want. I’m leaving.
随便,我走了
Oh, no. Um, we need you to take us back. That -That was understood.
哦,不,嗯,我们需要你送我们回去,那很好理解
Think I’m gonna wait around for you guys? You’re crazy.
以为我会在这里等你?你疯了
But I…I don’t know how we’re going to get back.
但是我们不知道怎么回去
What’s this shit?
这是什么狗东西?
Oh, a gratuity is included. What’s this shit?
包括小费 这是什么狗东西?
I was sure th-that we agreed on 1 20 as the full price.
我确定我们谈好了一百二十元
Hey, look at this. What is it?
嘿,看这个 这是什么?
Looks like some girl’s panties. Jesus. That bastard.
好像是女式内♥裤♥ 神啊,那个杂种
What are you clowns doing here?
你们这些小丑在这里干什么?
What are you doing? This is my place.
你在做什么? 这是我的地方
I can do whatever I want here. That’s not true.
我愿意干什么都可以 不是的
How dare you break in here? Did they break that?
你怎么敢闯进来?这是你打坏的?
What are you doing here? This is so embarrassing.
你来这里干什么?真让人难堪
A little embarrassment could do you some good.
一点难堪对你有好处
And by the way, whose are these?
顺便问一句,这是谁的?
I haven’t the slightest idea. Just get out of here, you twerps!
我不知道,滚出去,你们这两个蠢猪!
They buy them new and scatter them around. It’s one of Rick’s little delicacies. That’s a lie.
他们买♥♥的然后散落在周围,那源于瑞克的敏感 说谎
Look, get out of here and take this flat-chested goody-goody pain in the neck with you.
滚出去,带着这个平胸的假道学一起出去
Thank you. She is not a goodygoody.
谢谢 她不是假道学
Oh, oh, before you go…
哦,哦,你离开之前…
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Jesus! He’s got a gun! What are you, crazy?
神啊!他有枪! 你疯了吗?
I warn you, he’s a Fourierist. It’s only a joke, Rick.
我警告你,他是傅立叶主义者 这只是个玩笑,瑞克
It’s a toy or an antique or something.
这只是玩具或古董
Well, then let the jerk play his little game.
好,让这个混♥蛋♥继续玩下去
No, it’s not that far. It’s, like, an hour.
不,没有那么远,差不多有一个小时车程
Or- Or maybe two, probably.
或者大概两个
Did anything happen?
发生什么事了吗?
Of course not.
当然没有
Then you were never really interested in Von Sloneker at all.
你真的对冯·斯隆尼克一点也不感兴趣
Well, then why did you come out here?
那你为什么来这里?
To get a suntan.
想晒太阳
The whole thing with the Rat Pack was getting claustrophobic.
鼠帮的事让我有点忧郁
And Cynthia insisted I come. She’s terribly impressed with Rick.
并且辛西娅坚持让我来,她对瑞克很感兴趣
It’s not something Jane Austen would have done.
那是简·奥斯汀不会做的
No.

I suppose Europe is over there.
我想欧洲在那边
No, that’d be more Brazil. Europe would be more that way.
不,那边是巴西,欧洲在那边
Are you really going back next week?
你下周回去吗?
I guess so.
我猜是的
What can you study in France that you can’t study here?
你要去法国学什么这边学不了的东西?
French.
法语
Actually, I was thinking of coming back when the semester ends.
实际上,我考虑学期结束我就回来
I was thinking of going over, though not necessarily to Grenoble, but to France or Italy.
我想过去那里,虽然不一定是格勒诺布尔,但是法国或者意大利
Though my resources are limited.
虽然我的钱很少
There are some awfully cheap airfares these days.
现在的飞机票很便宜
It would seem a shame not to take advantage of them.
不好好利用好像是耻辱似的
That’s the way I feel.
我也这么想
Do you really think I’m flat-chested?
你认为我平胸吗?
Well, I never thought about it. Well, I shouldn’t say that.
不,我不这么想,嗯,我不应该这么说
The thing is, you look really great, and that’s what’s important.
事实是你很漂亮,那才是重要的
You don’t wanna overdo it.
你不要漂亮的太过分了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!