我的意思说非常不错
l mean, this is perfect.
明天晚上 强森 会去朋友家 因此
Tomorrow night, Jason will be at a friend’s house. So… .
什么意思
Meaning what?
住嘴
Shut up.
我知道这不是很浪漫 – 什么
l know this isn’t very romantic. – What?
这是我的生活
This is my life.
不 这是
No, this is…
很好
…nice.
很好
lt’s nice.
我只是想要你了解我
l just want you to know me.
每天我都很正常的
Just the day-to-day, regular me.
你以为你了解我吗
You think you know me?
什么
What?
什么
What?
他没来
He’s not coming.
但是我却大老远的来了
But l’ve come so far.
我甚至不知道
l don’t even know.
你来了我会很高兴
l’m glad you’re here.
我来了我也会很高兴
l’m glad l’m here too.
我们就到了
We’re almost there.
等等 哪是他吗
Wait. ls that him?
那是他
That’s him.
我的天啊 什么也别说了
Oh, my God. Don’t say a word.
你好 兄弟
Hey, buddy!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
火车很棒
Train’s pretty cool.
我可以用这台电脑吗
Can l use the computer?
强森想给你个惊喜
Jason wanted to surprise you.
希望你别介意 – 没什么
Hope it’s okay. – lt’s fine.
就呆一会 然后我们回到火车上
lt’s only for a minute, then we’ll hop back on that train.
他害怕火车 妈妈
He’s scared of it, Mom.
我不怕
l’m not scared of it.
安妮 加勒特
Annie. Garret.
这就是我工作的地方
This is where l work.
见到你很高兴
lt was nice meeting you.
现在我能描绘出你做的工作了
Well, now l can picture you on the job.
是他 那是亚哈
So that’s him. That’s Ahab?
是他 他不是亚哈船长
That’s him. He’s no Captain Ahab.
对他微笑 友善点
Smile at him. Be friendly.
大家都很友好 – 我知道
Friendly people. – l know.
他在对她笑 真可爱
He’s smiling at her. That’s sweet.
哦 干活去
Oh, behave!
查理你太被动了 你不想让她幸福吗
You’re so negative, Charlie. Don’t you want her to be happy?
她的余生都会闻着鱼腥味度过
She’ll smell of haddock for the rest of her life.
我不知道我是在期望着什么
l don’t know what l was expecting.
我是说我没想到
l mean, l didn’t realize…
每个人都这么亲近
…everybody’s close.
特蕾莎 这对我来说是个大惊喜
Theresa, this came as a big surprise to me…
显然狮子狗是最好的狗
…but apparently it is the poodle that is the number one dog.
见到你很高兴 – 见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
你好 丽娜 – 你好 强森
Hi, Lina. – Hi, Jason.
强森 要带着加勒特 到村子里逛逛
Jason is taking Garret into town sailing now.
真的吗 这么快
Really? So soon?
如果他不迷路的话
lf he doesn’t get lost first.
我知道这附近有个湖
l know there’s a lake around here somewhere.
他感觉到了
He senses that.
太灵敏了 如果你遇到麻烦的话
Sensitive. lf you get into any trouble at all…
打电♥话♥给我
…certainly give me– the paper–a call.
你想掌舵吗 – 当然
You want to steer? – Sure.
你是船长
You’re the captain.
你要保持一直往前
You got to keep us going straight.
一直向前
Straight ahead.
你去吧
Here you go.
你好吗 – 很好
How you doing? – Good.
一群 你好 莱尼
The gang. Hi, Lenny.
妈妈再见 – 玩的开心点
Bye, Mom. – Have fun.
跟妈妈说再见 – 再见
Say bye to your mom. – See you!
你在这我不习惯
l’m not used to having you here.
好了 加勒特
lt’s okay, Garret.
很漂亮
lt’s nice…
你的东西很漂亮
…being among your things.
那是你所期望的吗
Well, is it what you expected?
很舒服
lt’s comforting.
你让我有点害羞
You’re making me self-conscious.
你在找什么
What are you looking at?
特蕾莎在她家里
Theresa in her home.
正常的
The regular everyday…
特蕾莎
…Theresa.
等等
Wait.
我真的
l really…
想把这件事做对
…wanted to make this right.
我只是想整理下房♥间 然后点根蜡烛
l just wanted to straighten up my room and light a candle and… .
我还需要洗个澡
And l need to take a shower.
加勒特 等等
Garret, wait.
一 二 三
One, two, three…
四 五 六
…four, five, six.
太棒了 – 太可怕了
That was a goodie. – So scared.
我很害怕
l’m so scared.
好响的雷声
That was big.
我要去洗澡了
l’m going to take a shower. Finally.
等等 只是
Wait. Just… .
你不会相信
You’re not going to believe what–
天啊 加勒特
Oh, God. Garret.
你在哪里找到这个的
Where did you get this?
我找到的
l found it.
你是什么意思 你找到的
What do you mean, you found it?
我在海滨找到的
l found it on the shore.
加勒特 等等
Garret, wait.
它漂到我这来的
lt came to me.
你要相信我
You have to trust me.
相信你
Trust you?
我只是想找到写信的人 我必须找到你
l just had to meet the person that wrote it. l had to meet you.
以前我就想告诉你了 – 你怎么找到我的
l was going to tell you before. – How could you find me?
因为我追查了所有的信件 找到了一个线索
Because l tracked all of the messages and there were clues–
所有的信件
All of the messages?
人们看到了那个报纸上的专栏 然后他们就写了这些信件
They’ve all been found and people saw it in the column and they wrote.
我对天发誓 我想告诉你的 加勒特
l swear to God, l was going to tell you, Garret.
加勒特 等等
Garret, wait.
我要离开这
l got to get out of here.
加勒特 等等
Garret, wait!
为什么你要这么做
Why did you do this?
为什么
Why?!
你很好奇妈
Were you curious?
是该死的调查 – 不 我爱上你了
lt’s goddamn research! – No, l’m falling in love with you!
第一次看到信我就爱上你了 然后我就遇见了你
First in the letters and then when l met you!
对不起 我很害怕
And l’m sorry! l was afraid!
我怕如果我告诉你了这些你就会走掉
l was afraid if l told you that l would push you away!
就好像我现在做的这样
Just like l’m doing now.
等等
Wait!
不管你是怎么想我的
No matter what you think of me…
不管现在发生什么事 我想让你知道
…and no matter what happens now, l want you to know…
我有多么在乎你
…how much l care for you.
我不应该介意
And it shouldn’t matter…
是什么让我们在一起 加勒特
…what brought us together, Garret.
那些信我是寄给她的 而不是你
l sent those letters into the sea to her. Not to you!
不是给你工作中的那些朋友的
Not to all your friends at work!
我知道
l know.
他们都了解我 对吗
They all knew about me, didn’t they?
关于凯瑟琳的所有一切
All about Catherine?
那三封信改变了我的生活
My life was changed by those three letters.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!