你到我办公室接它比较好
You better take it in my office.
是杰斯吗
ls it Jase?
你好 女孩
Hey, girl.
我最好
l better…
趁我还能说话告诉你
…get this said while l can still talk.
有一艘船遇难了 特蕾莎 ,
There was a boat, Theresa, offshore in trouble.
一家三口
A family, there was three of them.
加勒特试着
Garret tried….
他试着去帮他们
Well, he tried to help, and….
出事了 他沉下去了
lt’s bad. He went down.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他再也没上来
He went in after them.
他救了两个人 但是他自己沉下去了 特蕾莎
He got two of them. But he went down, Theresa.
很对不起
l am so sorry.
那就是我现在知道的了
That’s all l got now.
再见
Bye.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
低潮
Hard times.
进来
Come on in.
我在船上找到它的
l found it on the boat.
在他雨衣里面
lt was in his slicker.
亲爱的 凯瑟琳:
Dear Catherine:
遇到你我的生命开始了
My life began when l found you…
我认为失去你后我的生命也结束了
…and l thought it had ended when l failed to save you.
我也认为带着对你的回忆会让我们两个都活着
l thought that hanging on to your memory was keeping us both alive.
但是我错了
But l was wrong.
一个叫特蕾莎的女人 让我明白了
A woman named Theresa showed me that…
如果我勇敢的敞开我的心
…if l was brave enough to open my heart…
我还能再爱一次 不管我有多么悲痛 多么深刻
…l could love again, no matter how terrible my grief.
她让我认识到我只是苟延残喘
She made me realize l was only half-alive.
那令我害怕
lt scared me and it hurt.
直到她离开的那个晚上 我才知道自己是多么需要她
l didn’t know how much l needed her till the night she flew away.
当飞机起飞的时候 我感觉到我的心在流泪
When that airplane took off, l felt something inside me tear away.
我还知道
And l knew.
我应该把她留下来
l should have stopped her.
我应该跟她回家
l should’ve followed her home.
还有明天 我将航行到风口
And now tomorrow, l’m going to sail to the windy point…
我会对你说再见
…and l’m going to say goodbye to you.
然后我会去找这个女人
Then l’m going to go to this woman…
看看我是否能赢得她的芳心
…and see if l can win her heart.
如果我能 我知道那是你在保佑我
lf l can, l know you’ll bless me.
保佑我们所有人
And bless us all.
如果我不能
lf l can ‘t…
那么我还是得到了祝福 因为在我的一生里
… then l’m still blessed because l’ve had the privilege of loving…
得到了两次真爱
… twice in my life.
她把真爱给我了
She gave me that.
如果我告诉你我像爱你一样爱她
And if l tell you l love her as much as l loved you…
那么你就知道整个故事了
… then you’ll know the whole story.
安息吧 我的爱人
Rest in peace, my love.
加勒特
Garret.
如果有些人的生活是完美的圆圈
lf some lives form a perfect circle…
我们就总也不能明白或是预测 其他人的生活的形状了
…others take shape in ways we cannot predict or always understand.
失落是我旅行的一部分
Loss has been a part of my journey.
但是它让我懂得了什么才是最珍贵的
But it has also shown me what is precious.
有了这样的爱 让我很感激
So has a love for which l can only be grateful.