你看上去不错
You look nice.
是的 挺不舒服的
Yeah, well, it hurts.
她很漂亮 加勒特
She’s beautiful, Garret.
谢谢
Thanks, Marta.
去试航吧
Go get them!
做的不错 加勒特
Nice job, Garret.
为了凯瑟琳
To Catherine.
为了凯瑟琳
To Catherine.
我希望
Wish to God… .
希望她今天能在这
Wish to God she was here today.
每天
Every day.
我爸爸说你来了
My dad said you were there.
真希望我能早知道
Wish l’d have known.
一个惊喜 坏主意
A surprise. Dumb idea.
不 它是
No, it’s… .
见到你太好了
lt’s great to see you.
你会来我很高兴 – 我也是
Glad you came. – Me too.
我看见船了 它很漂亮
l saw the boat. lt’s beautiful.
太好了
lt’s great.
我为你高兴
l’m happy for you.
你想进来吗
You want to come inside?
对不起
l’m sorry.
我说的话一定是伤害到你了
What l said must’ve hurt you.
我只是听到了你不能告诉我的话
l just heard what you couldn’t tell me.
也许是我不该听到的
Or maybe what l couldn’t hear.
我现在明白了
And l understand now.
我认为你爱她的方式很迷人
l think it’s so beautiful the way you love her.
不 你什么都不用说
No, you don’t have to say anything.
那就是我想找到你的理由
lt’s what made me want to find you.
留下来吧
Then stay with me.
到里面去
Come inside.
你想呆多久都可以
Just stay as long as you want.
我坐在这想了很多
l thought about it. l thought about a lot of things sitting out here.
我不能留下来
And l can’t stay.
为什么
Why?
因为如果可以的话 你会来找我的
Because if you can, you’ll come to me…
在时机合适的时候 如果不合适 也可以
…when it’s right. And if it’s not right, it’s okay.
因为我不愿意
Because l wouldn’t…
后悔一分钟
…regret one minute.
不会的
Not one.
再见
Bye.
我不想失去你
l don’t want to lose you.
那就别失去
Then don’t.
为什么你总是坐在同一个地方
Why do you always sit in the same place?
你管我坐在哪的
What the hell you care where l sit?
我很好奇啊 从10 11年前你就开始坐在这里了
l’m curious. You started sitting here 10, 11 years ago.
老天
For chrissake!
以前你坐在那边
You used to sit over there.
来一杯咖啡
Get the boy a cup of coffee.
你看上去不是很好
You look like hell.
我很可以
l’m okay.
追到她了吗
Catch up to her?
你让她走了
You let her go.
我不想谈这个
l don’t want to talk about it.
听着 我 – 走开
Listen, l was– – Go away.
她下了决心
She made up her mind.
你想做什么 – 坚持
The hell you want? – Persistence.
疯子 白♥痴♥ 你应该自己去争取
Get crazy. Go nuts. A fight, for chrissake.
你和她呆了一下午
You spent one afternoon with her.
你都不知道她是谁
You don’t even know who she is.
什么
What’s…?
芝加哥
Chicago.
3分钟 快去打电♥话♥
Three minutes. Get on the phone.
这是你最后的机会了
lt’s your last chance.
她当然走了
Of course she walked away.
她不是傻子
She ain’t stupid.
你以为她想回来夹在你和
Think she wants to try to come between you and–
我还是没有完全想清楚 – 谁做的
l don’t have it all figured out. – Who the hell does?
你认为在你的房♥间里看到其他女人很容易吗
Think it’s easy for me to see another woman in your house?
不容易
Well, it ain’t easy.
我告诉你一件事
l’ll tell you one thing…
你会追上她的我我赌一百万
…l’d give a million bucks to see you grab her…
你自己好好想想吧
…and figure it out as you go along.
别说了
Just drop it!
别说了 – 是的 别说了
Drop it? – Yeah. Drop it!
只是
Just…
忘了它吧
…forget about it.
我不能
l can’t!
我忘不了
l can’t forget about it.
为什么忘不了
Why the hell not?
因为你是我的男孩
Because you’re my boy.
这不关你的事 – 什么
lt’s not your business. – What?
我说不关你的事
l said it’s not your business!
转身
Turn around.
转身
Turn around.
握拳
Make a fist.
握拳
Make it!
打我!
Now you hit me!
打我的脸 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hit me in the face, you son of a bitch.
不关我的事
Not my business?
我儿子不关我的事
My son is not my business?
那我还有什么
What the hell else have l got…
亲近的人
…that’s close to me?

Who else ever…
为我办丧礼
…stuck up for me?
你以为我不知道你痛苦吗 我知道
Think l don’t know your pain? l do.
有些是和我有关的 我能忘记吗
Some of it l put there. Think l can forget that?
当她去纽约的时候 你不能陪她一起去
When she went to New York, you could’ve gone with her…
而我有病 酗酒 动弹不了
…and here l was, sick, drunk, flat on my ass…
拖住了你
…bringing you down.
也许你们两个的结果很不一样
Maybe the two of you, it could’ve been different somehow.
我不是为了你留下来得
l didn’t stay for you.
这就是我的家
This is who l am.
我属于这个地方
This place. This is where l belong.
她回来是因为她认识到了 她也是属于这里的
She came back because she found out she belonged here too.
她自己选择的
She chose for herself.
上帝 我因此爱她
God, l loved her for that.
我也是的
So did l.
现在该你选择 选择
Now you choose. Choose…
在明天和昨天之间选一个
…between yesterday and tomorrow. Pick one.
忍♥耐下
Stick with it.
我会住嘴的
And l will shut up…
也会让你单独呆着
…and leave you alone.
“你会一直都知道你在哪儿里的
“So you’ll always know where you are…
还有你的家在哪里
…and where home is.
爱你的 特蕾莎 ”
Love, Theresa. ”
你在向蓝海前进吗
You heading for blue water?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你知道你在做什么吗
Well, you know what you’re doing.
我决定了
Got it all figured out.
嘿 朋友
Hey, bud.
该起来了
Time to get up.
新的一天
Another day.
他们叫他43任市长
They call him the Mayor of 43rd.
他很可爱 他认识每个人 帮助每个人
He’s so sweet. He knows everyone. Helps people.
问题是 这是他的第70个生日
The point is, it’s his 70th birthday.
特蕾莎 有电♥话♥找你
Theresa, there’s a phone call for you.
你可以留言吗
Can you take a message?
很紧急的
lt’s urgent.
请原谅
Excuse me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!