那时我32岁学士学位
I was 32, eligible batchelor..
表面上是个成功的律师
a reasonably successful lawyer
实际上却空无一物
and absolutely nothing.
当战争爆发时天啊我拥抱了它
When war broke out, God,I embraaced it.
带着一种无法言传的解脱感 和一种..
With some inexplicable sense of relief
许久以来我从未有过的激♥情♥..我不知道
and the kind of enthusiasm I hadn’t shown for anything for.. I don’t know.
你本该加入外籍军团的杰克
Yoy should have joined the Foreign Legion, Jack.
那里的任务比较轻松
It would have been an easier life.
我最不想要的就是“轻松”
That’s the last thing I want.
送奶工来了- 来两品脱
Here comes the milkman now.- Two pints.
难道不应该再要份?现在是圣诞节记得吧?
Shouldn’t we order an extra one.It’s Christmas remember?
圣诞了?和你聊天很愉快我必须得飞了
Well, it was lovely chatting but really must fly.
飞的不是你 他们是来抓我的
It’s not you. They’ve como for me.
看到了吧?约翰 你说的一向不准
How is it John you’re always wrong?
囚犯带到长官- 进来
The prsioners, sir.- Come in.
那么说 原上士 你终究也是个人
So, sergeant Hara, you’re human after all.
什么?
What?
原上士你果然也是个人
So Sergeant Hara you’re human after all.
劳伦斯!你知道圣诞老人吗?
Lawrence- San!You know Father Christmas?
他在跟我们说什么?
What’s he saying to us?
知道原先生
Yes Hara- San.
圣诞老人也叫Santa Claus
Father Christmas means Santa Claus.
今晚我就是圣诞老人
I’m Father Christmas tonight.
今晚 我是圣诞老人
Tonight, I’m Father Christmas.
圣诞老人
Father Christmas.
他以为自己是圣诞老人
He thinks he’s Santa Claus.
老人 圣诞老人
Father. Father Christmas.
圣诞老人!
Father Christmas!
把他们带走 – 你们俩自♥由♥了
Go with him. – Go with him.
他醉得跟只蝾螈似的
You’re both free.He’s pissed as a newt.
圣诞快乐.
Marry Christmas.
谢谢你.
Thank you.
圣诞快乐劳伦斯!圣诞快乐!
Marry Kurisumasu, Lawrence! Marry Kurisumasu!
他疯了
Bonkers.
我把值勤班带来了 长官
I brought the squad, sir.
全部到齐 长官
All present, sir.
劳伦斯!你怎么会在这里?
Lawrence! Why are you here?
我昨晚释放了他 – 你说什么?
I relesed him last night.- Why?
昨天我审问了一个中国战俘
Yesterday I questioned a chinese prisoner.
他供认是他把收音机私运进病房♥的
He confessed he smuggled the radio into the sick bay.
我已经把他处死了
I had him executed.
我不该怪到劳伦斯头上
I was wrong to blame Lawrence.
为什么不报告!
Why not report it!
我还释放了杰克·西里尔斯
I also released Jack Celliers.
竟敢擅作主张!
Without my permission?
长官 我当时喝了点酒
Sir, I was a little drunk.
但是我觉得 劳伦斯和西里尔斯
I didn’t think Lawrence or Celliers
是不会害我们的
would do us harm.
我觉得你其实也不想杀他们
I didn’t think you wanted them to be martyrs.
我愿意承担后果
I’ll take the consequences.
世野井队长
Captain Yonoi
你想用西里尔斯替换我的计划怎么样了?
Whatever happiened to your idea to replace me with Major Celliers?
闭嘴 长官
Shut up, sir.
你那份关于营内战备专家的报告在哪?
Where is you report on armament’s experts here in the camp?
这里没有专家长官
There are none here, sir.
600号♥人里一个也没有?
Not one among 600 men?
你以为用这么明显的假话可以搪塞过去?
Do you think you can get away with such as obvious lie?
我倒是听说爱说假话的是日本人 长官
I’m told it is the japanese way to lie, sir.
行 全体战俘五分钟内集♥合♥列队检查!
Very well! All prisioners on parade in five minutes!
解散!
Dismissed!
全部人 一个也不能少!
All of them, I said.Everyone!
原上士
sergeant Hare
我准备把战俘送到春賀区去修飞机跑道
I’m sending prisoners to Haruka to build an airstrip.
由你来看管他们 三天内出发
You’ll take charge of them.You leave in three days.
好的
yes
期间你要在房♥间里关禁闭
In the meantime you will be confined to your room.
不准喝清酒
Without sake.
他们又在玩什么花招?
What are they up to now?
我想没什么 老套例行公事而已 别担心
I don’t think it’s anything.Fairly routine stuff this.Don’t worry
听我说约翰 – 什么事?
Listen, John. – What?
我好想唱歌♥
I wish I could sing.
架势不错
It is beautiful.
我的命令很清楚!
My orders were explicit!
我说全体囚犯都要到场!
I said that all prisoners were to assemble!
你们没有到齐!
You are not all here!
我们到齐了长官
We are all here, sir.
你! 过来!
You! Come here!
你又一次对我撒谎!
You lied to me again!
我说“全体战俘”!医院里的人在哪?
I said all the prisoners!Where are the men from the hospital?
他们根本不能移♥动♥! – 太荒谬了!
They cannot possibly be moved! – It’s out of the question!
所有的战俘立刻聚集!
All prisoners will assemble immediately!
叫他们过来!马上!把他们弄过来!
Get them! Now!Get them!
让他们自己走!
make them themselves let them go
队长这是违背事理的!他们都是病人!
Captain, this is against the truth! They are all sick!
你们在装!
You’re faking.
你们根本没病!
You are not sick
你们根本没病!有病的是你们的精神!
You are not sick!You’re spirits are sick!
禽兽!他都快死了!
Bastard! He’s going to die!
世野井队长
Capitain Yanoi.
他死了!
He’s dead!
你! 过来!
You! Get over here!
你..
You..
和你
with you
你 还有你
you and you..
过来! 马上过来!
Come here! Now! Come here!
以你大不列颠空军代表的身份回答
As a representative of the British Air Force.
你的队伍里有多少武器枪♥支♥专家?
How many experts in weapons and guns do you have in your group?
一个也没有长官!
None, sir!
死!
Death!
你个狗♥日♥的♥日本杂碎!
You bastard Japanese chop suey!
退回去!退回去!
Go back!Go back!
你!退回去!退回去!
You! Go back!Go back!
退回去!
Go back!
请住手!
Stop it!
请住手!
Stop it!
我不像世野井队长那样多愁善感
I am not as sentimental as Captain Yonoi.
从现在开始一切都将不同
Things will be different now.
对齐
Detail
该你了
Attention!
全体注意!
Platoon.. shun!
向左对齐 快步走 向左对齐 快步走
Detail will advance by the left.Quick march.
你很了解他们是吧劳伦斯?
Understand them do you, Lawrence?
如果我是你我就切腹自杀了
If I were you, I would commit harakiri.
我很高兴见到你 真的 杰克
I’m pleased to see you.Really Jack.
我早就想来了
I wanted to come.
不要道歉
Don’t apologize.
但是我曾经伤害了你 伤得很重
But I’ve wronged you, badly.
过来帮我浇花
Help me water these things.
听着我必须要跟你谈谈
Look, I need to talk to you.
记得这盆花吗?
Remember this one?
你知道我不记得了
You know I don’t.
它五年才开一次花 仅此而已
It flowers once every five years. That’s all.
我会在它再次开花前回来的
I’ll be back before it flowers again.
我发誓.
Cross my heart.
我们回屋里去吧
Let’s go back to the house.
骑啊骑 骑上一整天
Ride, ride through the day
骑行在月光下
Ride through the moonlight
骑啊骑 骑上一整夜
Ride, ride through the night
因为在远方有一堆篝火
For far in the distance Burns the fire
在为久候的人燃烧
For someone who Has waited long

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!