I don’t know what to make of you, Lawrence.
你要不是装傻就是他妈的真傻
You’ve either very clever, or you’re bloody stupid.
但我要告诉你件事情
But I tell you one thing.
我绝对不会向世野井提供任何信息
I will never give Yonoi any information about officers..
军官也罢 军备也罢 明白吗?- 是的
or armaments.You understand that? – Yes.
而且我绝对不会辞去营地指挥官的职务
And I will never resign as commander of this camp.
你把这话告诉世野井 叫他想都不要想!
You can tell that to Yonoi.Never!
真♥他♥妈♥该死!来查房♥了!
Bloody hell! It’s an inspection!
不要浪费食物 继续吃
Don’t waste the food. Keep eating it.
我来承担责任 接着唱吧
I’ll take the responsibility.And keep singing.
沧桑的岩石 为我裂开
Rock of Ages, cleft for me
让我藏身你的怀抱
Let me hide Myself in Thee
让水和鲜血
Let the water And the Blood
一起唱嘛
Come on now..
从你的裂口涌为罪孽..
From Thy riven side which Flow’d Be of sin the
看在上帝的份上
For God’s sake
快把那些花从德·杨的床上拿走!
get those bloody flowers off De Jong’s bed!
不不不
No no no.
不 就放在那里
No, leave those on.
我要搜查你们每一个人 人♥渣♥!
I will inspect all of you to see. You scum!
你在吃东西吗?
You aren’t eating?
你们要是胆敢私藏东西..
If you’ve got anything hidden away in here..
你们偷吃“万寿糕”?!
You all have “Manju” cakes!
妈的
Damn
说话啊!妈的!这些东西是谁弄来的?
Talk! Damn it!Who brought them in here?
问你呢!怎么会有花?!
Flowers! Why!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
好吧我已经尝过了“万寿”我也尝过了花
Well I’ve tried the “Manju”.And I’ve tried the flowers.
我觉得花更好吃
And I think the flowers taste better.
给我起来!
Stop resisting!
他偷吃万寿糕和花
Her all have “Manju” cakes and flowers.
别唱了!
Stop it.Shut up.
劳伦斯 他们为什么会唱歌♥?
Lawrence,What was that singing?
他们在为圣诞节作准备
They’re practicing for christmas.
明明就是哀乐!
It’s for a funeral!
你以为你是谁?你是个恶灵吗?
Who do you think you are?Are you an evil spirit?
是的 我希望我是你的恶灵之一.
Yes, and one of yours I hope.
关禁闭!
To the cell!
他不是恶灵 他是个活生生的人!
He’s not an evil spirit.He’s a human being!
别再迷信了!
Get rid of your superstitions!
我们找到了这个收音机!
We found this radio!
你留下来
You stayed here,
我肯定我们能从你嘴里问出话来
so I’m sure we can count on you to tell us.
天啊!
My God!
谁在那里?- 给我钥匙!
Who’s there?- The key!
我不能给你.
I can’t give it to you.
是队长的命令 – 队长今晚也要来吗?
It’s Captain’s orders. – Isn’t he coming?
他经常来这里?- 每晚都来
Does he come here? – Every night.
来着做什么? – 夜晚来还用问吗?
What are you doing here? – Do you still need to ask at night?
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
不 不行
No no way
混♥蛋♥!
Take this!
劳伦斯 我们去散散步.
Lawrence, we’re going walkies.
听好我们要离开这里!我背你走
Listen we’re getting out of here!In my shoulder.
杰克我们走不了..管道线没有那么长
Jack look, we can’t..The tube line doesn’t come this far.
没问题的 世野井给了我一条波斯毯子
Everything’s all right. Yonoi gave me a Persian rug.It’s all right for you.
你是没问题
you are right no problem
可是我的腿动不了
I can’t get my legs to work.
要不我把看守抱走?他比你轻多了
Do you mind if I take the guard?He’s a lot lighter.
真是太乱来了
This is quite ridiculous.
我推想你是来拿回毯子的
I presume you’ve come for your carpet.
为什么不和我决斗?
why don’t you fight me
如果你打败我你就自♥由♥了
If you defeat me, you will be free.
我来杀了他
I’ll kill him.
杰克 我觉得他对你有点暧昧之情
I think he’s taken a bit of a shine to you.
抓回囚室!
To the cells!
请原谅我队长
Please forgive me, Captain.
我想为我的刺杀行为辩解
I want to apologize for my behaviour with death.
你能么? – 是的.
Are you able?- Yes.
你为什么要杀他?
Why try to kill him?
那个人是魔鬼! 他会摧毁你的灵魂!
That man is a devil! He will destroy your spirit!
你坐得好不端正!我对此深为感动!
How very straight you sit!I’m very impressed with you!
拜你所赐脚受伤了 我还可以坐得更端正
I’d sit even straighter if my legs hadn’t been wrecked.
我的勤务员他昨晚切腹了
My batman. He committed harakiri last night.
政♥府♥是不会为自杀的人付死亡津贴的
The government doesn’t pay a death benefit in cases.. of suicide.
原军士建议我像对待战争中的死亡..
Sergeant Hara has advised me to treat the death..
一样对待他的死
as a death in action.
这是我的勤务员的葬礼
This is my batman’s funeral ceremony.
原军士好不体贴
How very thoughtful of Sergeant Hara.
就你的案子 原上士的“体贴”意味着..
In your case, Sergeant Hara’s thoughtfulness means that..
你的妻子将会收到英军的一笔抚恤金
your wife will receive a pension from British Army.
你这个该死的畜生!
You awful bastard!
坐好了!
Sit up!
今天早上 我在原上士的建议书上盖了章
This morning I put my sealon Hara’s recommendation.
已经送到巴达维亚了
It has gone to Batavia.
我们很快会得到回复
We’ll get their answer quite soon.
这只是个形式.
It’s only a formality.
批文一下来 我们就可以把你处死
Once the papers arrive, we can put you to death.
这下子原军士该高兴了
Well that should please Sergeant Hara.
你把收音机带进了营房♥
You brought the radio into the camp.
你知道不是我♥干♥的
You know that is not true.
不是吗?
Not true?
如果不是你 那是谁?
If you didn’t do it, who did?
我们总得找个人问罪
We must punish someone.
为什么?
But why?
你宁愿制♥造♥一起冤案
Would you rather punish the wrong man? – Yes.
却让真凶逍遥法外?
But let the real culprit go unpunished?
是的
Yes
你的意思是之所以要处死我
You mean I’m to die because you think if there’s a crime..
仅仅是因为有罪就要有罚?
then it must be punished?
罚的是谁则无关紧要?- 是的
And it doesn’t matter who is punished? – Yes
你该不会是吉尔伯特和沙利文的剧迷吧?
You’re not by any chance a Gilbert & Sullivan fan are you?
威廉·S·吉尔伯特和阿瑟·沙利文两人合作过14部喜剧
什么?
What?
应该不是 你还算不上特别幽默
You’re not very funny really.
我懂了
I see.
用我的死来保全你的秩序感
So I’m to die to preserve your sense of order.
是的 你明白了 劳伦斯
Yes. You understand, Lawrence.
你必须为我而死
You must die for me.
我是明白了 但我不会为你而死!
I understand.I won’t die for you!
我应该为那收音机撒谎么 原军士?
Should I have lied about the radio Sergeant Hara?
我应该说是我带进营房♥的吗?原军士!
Should I have said I brought it into the Camp?
原军士!
Sergeant Hara!
够了!
Stop it!
是你的神
It’s your gods.
是你那些血腥可憎的臭神
It’s your bloody awful stinking gods.
是他们把你弄成这样的
They made you what you are.
愿它们在肮脏的地狱老家里烂死!
May they rot in whatever filthy hell they came from!
去他妈的!去你♥妈♥的♥神灵!
Damn them! Damn your fucking gods!
把他关起来!
To the cells!
等等!
Wait!
等等!
Wait!
西里尔斯少校会怎么样?
What will happen to Major Celliers?
那不关你的事
That is one of your business.
你不会因为把无线电带进牢房♥这种事
Oh you wouldn’t executeMajor Celliers..
而处死西里尔斯少校的
for a crime like bringing a wireless into a ward.
你的朋友辜负了我的期望
Your friend was a disappointment to me.
临死前你想再见他一面么?
Do you want to see him before you die?
杰克?- 出了什么事?
Jack? What happened in there?
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute.Wait a minute.
出了点变故
Something’s changed.