My fondest memory ofJapan is the snow.
银装素裹的树
The trees covered with snow.
那天在下雪- 哪天?
It was snowing on that day.- What day?
你不知道?1936年2月26日
Don’t you know?February 26, 1936.
指日本二·二六政♥变♥
是的 我记得那天
Yes.. yes day.
那天我在东京 你也是吧?
I was in Tokyo that day.You too?
不. 三个月前我被派到满洲去了.
No. I had been sent off to Manchuria 3 months before.
满洲指现中国东北
政♥变♥的时候我不在场
I was not there for the uprising.
你为此遗憾?
You regret that?
我的朋友都被处死了
My comrades were executed.
留下我一个人在这人世等死
I was left to die after them.
我明白了
I see.
你和那群血气方刚的少军官是一伙的
So you were one of the shining young officers..
原!- 在!
Here! – yes!
去把那个韩国看守带来
go and bring that korean guard
今天将他处决
Execute him today
明白了吗?- 是!
do you understand – yes
把那个生病的军官也带来 劳伦斯
And bring that sick officer Lawrence.
立正!
Attention.
敬礼!向右看齐!
Salute.Eyes right.
礼毕
Rebbe
劳伦斯 生病的军官在哪?
Lawrence, where is that sick officer?
医生不让他来
The doctor stopped him.
不让他来的人是你劳伦斯
You stopped him, Lawrence.
他太虚弱了
He is very weak.
受害者在哪儿?让他向前一步.
Where is the victim? Let him step forward.
我们是奉你的命令而来的
We’re here on your orders.
但是我们没有义务观看死刑
We’re under no obligation to watch this execution.
如果你还有一点人性的话
If you had any humanity left
长官 你就应该让我们走
in you, sir, you would let us leave.
如果你们有人不想看
Any of you who can’t watch it..
可以闭上眼睛或转过身去!
keep your eyes shut or turn round!
但是我绝不会允许你们离开现场!
But I will no permit you to leave this site!
联军军官从不背对敌人
Allied officers do not turn their back on the enemy.
开始吧
Ready..
把头抬起来!
Raised your head.
混帐!把头抬起来!
Raised your head.
把他翻过来.
Roll him over.
上帝啊 他咽掉了他的一块舌头
Christ. He’s swallowed part of his tongue.
放尊重些 – 走吧兄弟们
Pay your respects.- Come on, lads.
现在不行 – 我们想表示敬意!
Not yet. – We want to pay our respects!
小日本基佬! – 拦住他们
You Jap lover! – Stop them.
你不尊重任何人事甚至不尊重你自己人!
You have no respect for anything! Not even your own men!
你错了世野井!以上帝之名发誓你错了
You’re wrong, Captain Yonoi!By God you’re wrong.
在得到公告之前 你不准..
You are to say nothing about today’s execution..
对今天的死刑和士兵的死发表任何意见
or this soldier’s death until it is announced.
为什么?
Why?
如果你一贯正确你还遮遮掩掩什么?
If you’re so bloody right, you’ve got nothing to hide!
我们必须等待官方的公告
We must wait for the official announcement.
这样才合规矩 我是对的
This is the right way.I am right.
劳伦斯上校 我说得没错吧?
Colonel Lawrence, am I not right?
不世野井队长 你错了
No. No, Captain Yonoi. You’re wrong.
我们都错了.
We’re all wrong.
我禁止所有的战俘 禁止你们每一个人..
I order all prisoners, each and everyone of you..
今明两天到田地里去
not to go out to the fields today or tomorrow.
你们要在营房♥内待上48个小时
Instead, you shall stay inside your barracks for 48 hours..
进行“斋戒”
and undergo “gyo”.
你们要“斋戒”48个小时
You’ll observe gyo for 48 hours.
不许吃不许喝 明白了吗?
There will be no eating or drinking. Is this clear?
“斋戒”是什么鬼东西?
What the hell’s gyo?
是一种日式的对付懒惰的方法
It’s a Japanese cure for laziness.
懒惰?放他妈的狗屁
Laziness, Jesus Christ!
他说的时候你为什么不好好听?
Why don’t you listen?
他说的是精神上的懒惰 他相信
He means spiritual laziness.And he believes..
如果他拿走食物和水 他就可以
that if he takes away the food and the water, then he also..
拿走懒惰赖以生存的养料!
takes away the nourishment for the laziness!
你不可能相信这些鬼话吧?
You don’t believe that bullshit, do you?
我他妈的不知道!
I don’t fucking know!
长官让我告诉你一件可能会叫你吃惊的事
Sir, I will tell you something that may surprise you.
他会陪着我们一起“斋戒”!
If we do it, he’ll do it!
派壬特!- 到
Pheasant!- Here.
米尔斯- 到
Mills!- Here.
艾伯森 – 我饿了
Ibbertson- I’m hungry.
亚当斯 – 鸡蛋和熏肉伙计
Adams.- Eggs and bacon, mate.
巴克斯特! – 烤肉和腰子派 谢谢
Baxter! – Steak and kidney- pie.
再坚持13 14个小时就好了 你们可以的!
Put up with it for another 13 or 14 hours. You can do it!
麦考利! – 来点威士忌成不?
How about giving us a wee whisky?
弗兰西斯!- 来两份威士忌成不?
What about a double whisky?
德·杨!
De Jong!
继续 报下一个
Next! Who’s next?
他死了.
He’s dead.
他没死!他过几天就会回来的!
He’s not dead! He’ll be back in a few days!
德·杨被谋杀了!德·杨被谋杀了!
De Jong has been killed!
德·杨被谋杀了!德·杨被谋杀了!
De Jong has been Killed! De Jong has been Killed!
谢谢.
Thank you.
下一个.
Next.
克雷格!- 到
Craig!- Here.
斯密斯- 在
Smith!- Yes.
西里尔斯!
Celliers!
西里尔斯少校去哪了?
Where is Major Celliers?
他说他去去就回的
He said he’d be back soon.
少了一个人西里尔斯少校
One man is missing.Major Celliers.
听我说他一会儿就回来
Look, he’ll be here
你就说全体都到齐了
in a moment.Just mark us all here.
我不能那样做 我必须报告他的失踪
I can’t do that. I’ll have to report him missing.
不请你再等几分钟!
No, please.Just a few minutes!

No
西里尔斯?
Celliers?
是他
That’s right.
你采这些花来干什么?
What are those flowers for?
当食物.
Food.
食物?
Food?
我本想弄些白的可我能找到的就这些了
I wish they were white, but these were all that I could find.
为了纪念德·杨?
In memory of De Jong.
我觉得由你来说些什么会比较好
It might be nice if you were to say something Lawrence.
我在天堂的父我们因你的名字而荣耀
Our father who art in Heaven Hallowed by thy name
你君临天下之时
Thy Kingdom come,
亦是我在尘世上行天国之事之时
Thy will be done
请赐予我们面包
Give us this day our daily bread
宽恕我们的罪过就像我们宽恕他们一样
And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that..
再给我来一份!
Give me another.- And lead us not into temp
杰克
Jack
杰克你在干嘛?我们还在“斋戒”中
What are you doing?We must observe the gyo.
你♥他♥妈♥的在搞什么飞机 少校?
What the hell are you doing, Major?
是我给西里尔斯少校的许可
I gave Major Celliers permission, sir.
病人饿了吃点东西不过分
it’s not too much for the patient to eat something.
哦 态度变了是吧?那“斋戒”呢?
Ah, changed our tune, have we? What happened to the gyo?
这些花都是用来干什么的?
What are all these flowers for?
为了纪念德·杨,长官.
In memory of De Jong, sir.
他没有批准我这么做长官 这是我的主意
He didn’t give me permission, sir. And it was my idea.
是么?
Really?
劳伦斯 过来
Lawrence, over here.
你早知道
You knew
世野井把我从指挥官的位置换下来了吧
of Yonoi’s plan to replace me as comander?
是的 长官 我知道
Yes, sir, I did.
你为什么不告诉我?
May I ask why you didn’t tell me?
那只是谣传, 长官
It’s still only a rumor, sir.
你不喜欢我 是吧?
You don’t like me, do you?
是世野井队长不喜欢你
Captain Yonoi doesn’t like you.
我真是搞不懂你 劳伦斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!