We had a nickname for him in the 8th Army.
我们叫他“扫射机杰克”
We called him straffer Jack.
扫射机是..
Straffer is a kind of um..
这不好翻译 扫射机是..
it’s very difficult to translate.Straffer is um..
难倒我了
This is astonishingly difficult sometimes.
无论如何他是个极品战士
In any case, he was a soldier’s soldier.
你怎么对他这么感兴趣?
Why are you so interested in him?
医生怎么说?- 我没和医生说话啊
What did the doctor say?- I din’t talk to the doctor.
蠢货!
You fool!
劳伦斯 我想要他尽快恢复健康 这是命令!
Lawrecen, I want him in good health as quickly as possible.That’s an order!
照顾病人这种事不需要命令的
You don’t have to order me to look after a sick man.
我会派日本医师去看他
I will send the japanese medic to see him.
他应该会拒绝
he should refuse
你为什么这么关心西里尔斯少校?
Why are you so concerned about Major Celliers?
原 去找医师
Send our medic.
指挥官来了 队长- 让他进来
The commandig officer, sir.- Let him in.
劳伦斯你在这干嘛?
Lawrence, what are you doing here?
你跟日本人混的时间比跟自己人还多
You spend more time with these Japs than you do with your own men.
是我叫劳伦斯上校来的 我有事问你
I called Colonel Lawrence here.Now from you I want the names
我要一份精通武器弹♥药♥的囚犯的名单
of all prisoners who are informed on the subject of armaments and ammunition.
都有谁是专家?
Who are the experts here?
根据国际法我没义务向敌人提供信息
I am not required underInternational Law to furnish the enemy with any information.
这里不是南非 我们不是德国人!
This is not North Africa. We are not Germans!
这里没有日内瓦公约
There is no Geneva Convention here.
如果你不服从我的命令 我就找人取代你.
If you do not follow my orders, I will have to replace you.
取代我?你什么意思?
Replace me? What are you talking about?
用谁来取代我?
Replace me with whom?
你知道他在说什么吗?如果知道请告诉我
Do you know what he’s talking about?
不 长官 我不知道
No sir. I don’t know.
你保证过提高我们的伙食质量
You promised to improve our food ration.
我们吃什么你们就吃什么.
You eat the same as we eat.
把专家的名单给我!
Give me the names of your experts.
不 世野井队长 我拒绝
No, Captain Yonoi. I will not.
世野井队长 请理解他的心情
Captain Yonoi. Please try to understand.
希克斯雷团长是个荣辱感很重的人
Group Captain Hicksley is an honourable man.
“他们尽皆荣耀之人 ”
“They are all, all honourable men.”
选自莎士比亚戏剧《凯撒大帝》
若论指挥官我偏爱另一个可敬之人
As commanding officer, I prefer another honourable man.
关于这个武器问题
Lawrence, this armaments thing.
我觉得我们可以拖上一阵子你觉得呢?
I think we can string it out for quite sometime, don’t you?
我的意思是, 小东条根本顾不过来
I mean, young Tojo will never notice the difference.
Tojo:即东条英机 日本军国主义的代表人物 二战甲级战犯
这些日本人不是傻子你也知道的长官
They’re not fool, you know, sir, the japanese.
少来他们知道战况对他们不利
They know how badly the war’s going for them.
再过几个月战争就结束了
A couple months, it could all be over.
反正就几个月了为什么不明哲保身?
Then why not try and stay alive for a couple of months?
长官我了解日本人
Sir, I know these people..
我希望你能信赖我的知识
I wish you’de be guided by my knowledge.
我也了解这些人 他们是敌人
I know these people, too. They’re the enemy.
而你是个英国兵
And you’re a British soldier.
你知道他们曾经打败过俄♥国♥人
You know they once beat the Russians.
是吗?你在哪念的书?
Really? What school did you go to?
温彻斯特
Winchester.
谁在照顾西里尔斯少校?
Who’s looking after Major Celliers?
是我, 长官 – 他的状况如何?
I am, sir. – How’s he coming along?
他是个强悍的人 换成别人早死了
He’s a tough man.Anyone else would have been dead
你认为他什么时候能下床走动?
When will he be up and about do you think?
上帝为了让他睡好觉我被迫给他用镇静剂
Christ, I had to give him a sedative, so he’ll sleep..
大约几周就好了吧
most of the time. I’d saya couple of weeks.
很好 酋长大人呢?- 我帮你叫他
Good. Where’s the big chief?- I’ll get him for you.
听着 你们这些装病的都给我听好了
All right you malingerers.Now hear this!
劳伦斯上校要在这里小住几晚
Colonel Lawrence is going to stay here for a few nights.
他是日军的人吧伙计!
He’s one of those, mate!
来偷我的拳击手套的吧?
Want my boxing gloves?
新来的那个人在哪?
Where is he?- Sleeping.
原上士?在睡觉
Sergeant Hare? sleeping
带我去.
Take me.
他怎么被俘的?
Why was he captured?
他没有 他投降了
He wasn’t.He surrendered.
为什么世野井队长想要让他做指挥官?
Why does Capt. Yonoi want to make him commanding officer?
我不知道 – 告诉我嘛劳伦斯
I don’t know.- Answer me Lawrence..
大概因为他是个天生的领导者
Because he’s a born leader.
劳伦斯 你为什么还活着?
Lawrence,Why are you still alive?
你自杀的话我会更敬佩你的
I’d admire you more if you killed yourself.
像你这样出色的军官
A good officer like you!
怎么能够忍♥受这么大的耻辱?
How can you stand the shame?
在我们的概念里这不是耻辱
We don’t call it shame.
做俘虏也是战争中的一种经历和财富
Being a prisioner is one of the fortunes of war.
我们固然不会欣然被俘
We surely aren’t happy being prisoners.
我们想要逃走 我们想要和你们抗争
We want to escape.We want to fight you.
你在忽悠我
That’s just quibbling.
不! 我们想赢 这个营地不会是终点
No! We want to win. This camp isn’t the end.
我们不会自杀 自杀是懦夫的逃避方式
We won’t kill ourselves. It’s the coward’s way out.
你不就是怕死嘛!
You’re just scared of dying!
不要吵醒病人
Don’t wake the patients.
我12岁的时候祭拜了我们村的神社
When I was 12,I visited the shrine in my village.
我将生命献给了天♥皇♥
I offered my life to the Emperor.
我已经为我的国家献身了
I have already died for my country.
话虽如此你不是还没死吗?
Yes. But you’re not dead are you?
没事的杰克是我劳伦斯
It’s all right, Jack. It’s Lawrence.
没事的你很安全 没事的
It’s all right. You’re fine.It’s all right.
原军士不会伤害你的
Sergeant Hara isn’t going to hurt you.
原军士不会伤害任何人
Sergeant Hara isn’t going to hurt anyone.
世野井队长中了什么邪干嘛要救我?
What on earth possessed Yonoi to save me do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他说什么 劳伦斯?
What did he say, Lawrence?
多好笑的脸!眼睛倒是很美
What a fynny face! Beautiful eyes, though.
治好他 让他快快康复
cure him and make him recover quickly
还好吗?
All right?
吵死人了!他们吃错药了么?
What’s that bloody noise!What’s the matter with them?
他们正在努力磨砺超能力
They’re trying to become super human gods.
这些人还生活在过去
They live in the past, these fellows.
愿上帝拯救他们劳伦斯
God help them, Lawrence.
那是世野井队长的声音对么?
And that’s our Captain Yonoi’s voice, isn’t it?
你来以后他就兽♥性♥大发了
He’s been screaming his head off.. ever since you got here.
如果他心里有事
If he’s got something on his mind..
干嘛不说出来呢?
why doesn’t he come out with it?
我也觉得他心里有事
I rather think he is.
或许我们是一根绳子上的两只蚂蚱
Perhaps we’re both on the same ladder.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我..做了个噩梦
It was a nightmare.
今天就到这吧 真是不好意思
I’m so sorry to be here today
没关系吧? – 是的
Are you ok? – Yes
不好意思 突然来访
Sorry for the sudden visit
最近植木担心这些剑术课太过暴♥力♥
Ueki is worried about these training sessions that they are too violent.
而且长官您的吼声惊扰到了囚犯
Sir, your shouts make the prisioners uneasy.
劳伦斯特意来拜托我说一下
Lawrence has come to me.
劳伦斯来了? – 就在外面
Lawrence is here? – Outside.
我们的叫声真的骚扰到了战俘?
Is it true that our shouts disturb the prisoners?
恩 是的 长官 是的
Yes, yes, sir. It is.
你呢? 你也觉得不舒服?
And you? Do you feel uneasy?
恩 我觉得叫声有点刺♥激♥
Well, I find the noise irritating,
但不至于叫我不舒服
but irt doesn’t make me uneasy.
不过有些病人就..
However, some of the sick men..
那个生病的军官也是么?
That sick officer, too?
西里尔斯?是的他也被惊扰到了
Major Celliers? Yes. He was also disturbed
我其实并没有惊扰战俘的意思
I do not want the prisoners to become upset.
谢谢你 世野井队长
Thank you, Captain Yonoi.
若能邀你们大家
How wonderful it would have been..
一同樱花树下聚会该是何等赏心乐事!
if we could have invited all of you..to a gathering under our cherry trees.
是啊
Yes.
日本给我最美好的记忆是雪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!