快起来劳伦斯
Hurry up Lawrence
干什么 这么早就把我叫醒
What did it wake me up so early
快点起来
Get up
他想干什么? – 我去看看
What does he want? – I’ll find out.
什么?
What?
你不用听他发号♥施令你知道的
You don’t have to take orders from this man, you know.
身为联络官我要履行职责
Well, I’m the liaison officer. So I’m liaising.
这家伙在说什么?
What is this guy talking about?
你真的知道自己在做什么吗 老伙计?
You’re sure you know what you’re doing, old man?
恩 不管是什么 对他都很重要
Yes, and what ever this is, it’s important to him that I see it.
我们走吧
We are go
你们什么都不懂 只有劳伦斯懂
You don’t understand anything, only Lawrence
我会替你盯着他们的长官 – 很好
I’ll keep an eye on them sir. – Very good.
圣诞快乐劳伦斯先生
Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
立正 准备 敬礼
attention Turn backwards salute
礼毕 归队
Rebbe Back
劳伦斯我们这出了件丑事
A disgracefuI incident has occurred.
我准备亲自处理
I will deal with it myself.
既然是见不得人的事干嘛还要我来看?
If It’s secret why show me?
我想要你见识一下
I want you to witness it.
知道他干了什么吗? – 这个荷兰士兵?
Know what he did? – This dutch soldier?
不是他 他被关黑屋是因为偷香蕉
Not him he was in a cell for stealing bananas.
你说的是这个朝鲜看守? – 废话
The korean guard? – Of course.
金本告诉这位英国♥军♥官你做了什么
Kanemoto tell this british officer what you did.
金本你快说!
Kanemoto come on! Say it!
说啊你金本!
Say it! You, Kanemoto!
怎么不说?你也知道不好意思了吗?
Why don’t you? Are you too ashamed?
说啊!混♥蛋♥
talk! asshole
现在知道了吧劳伦斯?
You know now Lawrence?
那个家伙昨晚溜进了荷兰兵的囚室
Last night he stole into the cell of that dutch boy.
金本让我们看看你是怎么用那玩意的
Kanemoto show us how you used this thing of yours.
看看你怎么用那玩意干这白兄弟的屁♥股♥
Show us how you used it on this white fellow’s ass.
现在就做给我们看!
Just do it for us now!
给他松绑
Untie him.
金本听到了没?现在就做!
Kanemoto! Do it! Hear me? Now!
是不是老二吓焉了?
Has your dainty thing become too shrunken to be potent?
只要你再上他一次就准许你切腹
If you can bugger him again you may comit Harakiri.
你疯了吗?
Have you gone mad?
喂 劳伦斯
Lawrence.
你连切腹都没看过怎能算见过日本人呢?
You haven’t seen a japanese untiI you’ve seen Harakiri.
我压根就不想看!
I don’t want to watch it!
你想要我憎恶日本人吗?
Do you want me to hate the japanese?
我做!
I’ll do it!
别这样! 看在上帝的份上,别这样!
Stop it! For God’s sake, stop it!
劳伦斯, 让开!
Lawrence, out of the way!
你还没把他羞辱够吗?
Haven’t you shamed him enough?
羞辱? 他被肏的时候都没有反抗!
Shame? He didn’t even resist being raped!
能起来吗?
Can you get up?
松手劳伦斯
Release your hand Lawrence,
你是荷兰人对吗?
You’re Dutch, aren’t you?
德·杨 德·杨爵士
De Jong, sir.Karel De Jong.
你还是坐下说吧
Now you’d better sit down.
现在告诉我事情的经过
Now tell me what happened.
一开始他只是来给我的伤口换药
In the begin in he camein to dress this wound of mine.
连续换了三个晚上
For three days, every night.
他本来..非常友好
He was, he was very kind.
但昨晚他突然…
But then last night, he suddenly..
世野井队长!是我劳伦斯上校!情况紧急!
Captain Yonoi! This is Colonel Lawrence! Come quickly!
金本我来助你一臂之力
Kanemoto, I’ll assist you.
住手!原军士!
Stop it!
看好了!
Watch this!
原军士!
Sergeant Hara..
世野井队长!
Captain Yonoi!
立正!
Attention!
敬礼 礼毕
salute Rebbe
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
原军士要处死这个人
Sergeant Hara is going execute this man!
劳伦斯这是我们日军自己的事!
This is not your concern.
那你为什么还要带我来看?
.- Then why bring me here?
谁命令处死他的?- 并非处死
Who ordered this execution?- This is not an execution.
请容我报告金本想要以自杀谢罪
Kanemoto is trying to comit suicide for his crime.
你看见了也不阻止?
And you ignore it?
我这么做是出于同情
Out of compassion.
他家境贫寒如果我们将他的死说成是事故
His family is poor. If we deem his death an accident..
他的家人就会领到抚恤金
they will get a pension.
他犯了什么罪?
What crime has he committed?
请容我私下汇报
Let me report in private.
没时间了 我得去巴达维亚出席军事审判
I’ve no time now. I’m due at a military trial in Batavia.
巴达维亚现雅加达 位于爪哇岛的西北海岸
这事以后再说
Make your report later.
随我来长官
This way, sir.
世野井队长来了 长官 – 叫他进来
Captain Yonoi is here, sir. – Let him in.
世野井队长向您报告 我是来出席审判的
I’m Captain Yonoi.I’m here for the trial.
世野井队长能来我等不胜荣幸
We are very honoured to have Captain Yonoi here today.
这位是审判长藤村上校
This is Colonel Fujimura, President of the court.
很荣幸与您共事- 欢迎
Pleased to serve with you.- Good to have you here.
我是岩田
My name is Iwata.
此地的军事状况十分严峻
The military situation here is very serious.
你的表现至关紧要
Your service is important.
今天要审理的是个棘手的人物
Gentlemen, the defendant is a very difficuIt man.
无论如何拜托了
Anyway please
全体起立!
All rise to attention!
法庭今日审理杰克·西里尔斯一案
Before the court is the case of Jack Celliers.
你的名字是杰克·西里尔斯
Your name is given as Jack Celliers.
对吗?
Is that correct?
明知故问 – 你这是什么意思?
Why shouldn’t it be? – What do you mean by that?
回答问题!你名字是不是杰克·西里尔斯?
Answer the question! Is your name Jack Celliers?
这个问题我已经回答过一百遍了
I’ve answered that question about a hundred times.
阅读罪状.
Read the charges.
战俘英军少校杰克·西里尔斯
The prisioner, Jack Celliers, a Major in the British army..
与另外四人一起空降到..
parachuted with four men into..
万丹山谷
the Banten Valley.
此后频频发动游击战
They waged guerilla warfare.
11月16日他们袭击了我军的一支运输队
On october 16, they attacked a japanese transport unit.
劫走了军♥火♥ 并杀害了
They took ammunition, killed.
一等兵田崎健司此后..
PFC Takeshi Tazaki, then..
还打伤了下士泽藤以及其他四名人员
they wounded Corp. Sawafuji and four others.
他的罪行已经触犯了军事管制法的条例
His crime is covered by martial law regulations.
我要求对他处以死刑
We recommend a death penalty..
根据条例第五章第一条
as prescribed in section 1
综上所述他应当被判死刑
Accordingly, he should receive the death penalty..
根据条例第五章第一条
as prescribed in Section 1, chapter 5 of the regulations.
你如何申辩?
How do you plead?
我申辩无罪 我不是罪犯
Not guilty. I’m not a criminal.
我是英国♥军♥队的一名军人
I am a soldier in His Majesty’s army.
一个月前我走出贾贾·森波尔山脉
One month ago I came out of the Djaja Sempoer mountains.
向日军的内海上校投降
I surrendered to Colonel Utsumi of the Imperial Japanese Army.
我在蘇卡波蜜被单独囚禁了三天
I was imprisioned at Sukabumi 3 days in solitary confinement.
之后接受了伊户中尉的审讯
Then I was questioned by Lieutenant Ito.
他问我叫什么名字是何军衔 我一一回答
He asked me my name and rankand I told him.
然后伊户中尉问我“是真的?”
Then Lieutenant Ito asked me:”Is that true?”
我回答“当然是真的 我是英军的一员 ”
I replied:”of course, it is. I’m with the British army.”
你的意思是你从没用过假名?
Do you mean you would never give a false name?
不如我来问问你
Let me ask you something.
一个死到临头的人干嘛还要用假名?
Why would a man who’s about to die give a false name?
日本士兵被俘后都会用假名.
A japanese soldier it caught would give a false name.
然后他会因为不堪受辱而选择死亡
A Japanese soldier would never submit to being caught.
可惜我不是日本人
But then, I’m not a japanese.
你为什么拒绝老实交代?
Why did you refuse to tell about yourself?
你必须告诉我们你的过去
You must tell us your pass history.
我的过去是我的私事