All right. Eat and get some rest
好吧,吃完后休息一下
and we’ll talk about this tomorrow.
我们明天再谈此事
Mary didn’t even kiss Joseph and look what happened to her!
圣母玛丽甚至从未吻过约瑟,看看她发生了什么事!
Oh, Lord, what have I done?
主啊,我做了什么事?
– Can I talk to you? – Sure.
– 我能和妳谈谈吗?- 当然
Well…
说吧…
Hello? Is there anybody there?
哈啰?有人在吗?
Just give me a second. I’m trying, Mom!
给我一秒钟,妈,我正在努力!
– What? – I wanna tell you.
– 什么事?- 我想告诉妳
What?
什么事?
I may be pregnant with the next Jewish-Italian messiah.
我也许怀着犹太意大利裔救世主
– What? – Nothing.
– 什么事?- 没什么
Charlotte, what is the matter with you?
夏洛特,妳到底是怎么回事?
What is happening in your brain
妳坐在这里既不动也不说话
when you sit there, not moving, not speaking?
妳到底在想什么?
What?
什么事?
What? What?
到底什么事?
Dad, you’re the only person who can help
爸,你是唯一帮得上忙的人
and you’re never here. Where are you?
但你却从不在我身边,你在哪里?
Oh, God…
神啊…
Joe doesn’t know where she is. We better get back.
乔不知道她在哪里,我们最好快回去
She’s angry, that’s okay. Blowing off steam, that’s okay.
她在生气,那没关系,借此发泄,那也没关系
But taking my car, that’s not okay! That’s going way too far!
但开走我的车,那就有关系!那实在是太过份了!
Did she talk to you about anything bothering her?
她和妳谈过困扰她的事吗?
Lou, I’m her mother. If something bothers her,
路,我是她母亲,如果她有困扰的事
I’m the last person she’ll talk to.
最不可能倾诉的对象就是我
She’s a teenager. I’m amazed she talks at all!
她是个青少年,我怀疑她根本不会说出来!
Where in the hell can she be?
她到底会在哪里?
♪ Onward, Christian soldiers ♪
♪ 前进,基♥督♥战士们 ♪
I wanna lead a violent and exciting life!
我要过暴♥力♥刺♥激♥的生活!
(欢迎光临康涅迪克州)
Excuse me, sir. I was out for a spin
抱歉,先生,我出来兜风
and I’m having a bit of engine trouble.
似乎碰到了引擎上的问题
Who is it?
是谁?
Honey, it’s all right. It’s just a young girl.
没事,只是个年轻姑娘
I’m a shepherd who’s lost my flock.
我是个失去羊群的牧羊人
Do your folks know where you are?
妳父母知道妳在哪里吗?
Oh, yeah! They know exactly where I am.
是的!他们知道我在哪里
Especially my dad. He’s that kinda guy.
尤其是我爸,他就是那种人
Charlotte, you’re talking like a crazy person.
夏洛特,妳说话的样子像个疯子
Lou, I’m glad you’re here, but I don’t need you to stay.
路,我很高兴你能过来,但我真的不需要你留下
I’ll always be here for you.
我会永远在此支持妳
Okay, I won’t always be here for you.
好吧,我不会永远在此支持妳
Just sometimes. If I feel like it
只是有时候,当我想这么做
or I happen to be around. Is that better?
或正好在附近时,好点了吗?
She’s doing this to turn my hair white.
她这么做是故意让我的头发变白
She’s doing this because she has a problem,
她这么做是因为她有困扰
and she’s probably too frightened to talk to you about it.
而她也许害怕跟妳谈心
Why would she be frightened?
她为何要害怕?
Rachel, you can be a little abrasive!
蕾秋,妳可能会有点攻击性!
Shit, even I’m scared to talk to you sometimes!
该死,有时我都害怕和妳谈话!
She’s a kid! Don’t ride her too hard!
她是个孩子!别对她太严厉!
I don’t need a lecture on parenting from you!
我不需要你来教我如何管教孩子!
That’s it! When she comes, I’m leaving.
就这样!她回来后我就搬家离开
No wonder she runs away from problems! Listen to yourself!
那妳还奇怪她为何逃避问题!听听妳自己的话!
– Are we having a fight? – Yeah!
– 我们要吵架吗?- 对!
– Why? – It relieves the tension!
– 为何?- 吵架可以释放压力!
Yeah!
是啊!
The discotheques, which are nightclubs,
迪斯科舞厅是种夜♥总♥会♥
have been very popular for years in Europe and South America.
非常出名,已经在欧洲与南美洲流行数年
Paris has about a hundred of them.
光是巴黎便有近百家
We’re now looking at the frug.
我们现在看到的是扭摆舞
A combination twist, patty-cake and hitchhike.
是拍手舞与搭便车手势的混合体
That’s Killer Joe, society’s favorite dancing teacher.
那是杀手乔,最受欢迎的舞蹈教师
Killer Joe is also available, he told us, as a party stimulator.
杀手乔自称他还是个派对鼓励者
– Do you like pancakes? – Yeah.
– 喜欢煎饼吗?- 喜欢
– Here you are. – Thank you.
– 给你- 谢谢
A real, live father actually living
一个真正的、活生生的父亲
in the same house as his wife and kids.
和他的妻子儿女住在同一所房♥子里
They’re perfect. This is like television.
他们真完美,就像电视上演的
Thanks.
谢谢
Maybe they’ll adopt me.
也许他们会收养我
– Do you like bacon? – Oh, yeah!
– 喜欢培根吗?- 喜欢!
– How about sausage? – Mmm. Mmm.
– 来些香肠如何?- 嗯
– Toast? – I love toast.
– 烤吐司?- 我喜欢烤吐司
Thanks!
谢谢!
– What’s your name? – Sal.
– 妳叫什么名字?- 莎儿
How could you lie to them? They’re being so nice to you.
妳怎能欺骗他们?他们对妳那么好
Sal what, dear?
莎儿什么?
Val. Sal Val.
华尔,莎儿·华尔
Uh-oh.
呃噢
My parents love rhymes.
我父母喜欢押韵
We stay up late every night thinking of new ones.
我们每晚熬夜,企图想出新的
Me, Mom, Dad, Sis and my big brother, Al.
我、妈、爸、姐和我大哥艾尔
Hello? Yeah.
喂?是的
She’s all right. She’s in New Haven.
她没事,她在钮海芬
Yeah. Could you give me that address again, please?
对,能请你能再说一次地址吗?
When I was little, we lived in Brazil
小时候我们住在巴西
and we owned this big diamond mine.
我们有一个很大的钻石矿厂
And my father would dance with me all the time.
我父亲经常和我跳舞
We would just dance and dance,
我们就在丛林中♥央♥
right in the middle of the jungle.
不停地跳舞
And me and my sister, she has these beautiful long red curls
我和我姐姐,她有一头漂亮的红色长卷发
– and she likes to wear this crown thing. – Excuse me.
– 她喜欢在头上戴着珠宝- 失陪
And we would make this pear wine…
我们常做一种梨子酒…
We would take the bottles and hang them from tree branches
我们会装瓶,然后吊在树枝上
and write on them with diamond dust…
我们会用钻石粉末在上面写字
Charlotte?
夏洛特?
– Bye. – Bye.
– 再见- 再见
– Goodbye. – Bye, Val!
– 再见- 再见,华尔!
– Bye! – Bye, dear.
– 再见!- 再见,亲爱的
Do you have the slightest idea what you have just put me through?
妳知道我有多担心吗?
I thought you were kidnapped. I thought you were dead!
我以为妳被绑♥架♥了,以为妳死了!
I thought you were laying someplace
我以为妳被扔在马路边
chopped into a million pieces.
尸体被剁成了碎片
Go to your room! I can’t talk to you now.
回妳房♥间去!现在我无法和妳说话
If I talk to you right now, I’ll kill you!
如果我现在跟妳说话,一定会杀了妳!
Okay.
好了
I’ve had a little Scotch. I’m real calm.
我喝了一点威士忌,我很平静
So tell me, Charlotte, what’s going on?
因此,夏洛特,告诉我怎么回事?
You don’t get it, Mom. I think I’m pregnant.
妳不明白,妈,我想我怀孕了
– It may be the Lord’s child. – Are you trying to make me crazy?
– 也许是主的孩子- 妳想让我发疯吗?
You wouldn’t understand.
妳不会了解的
You don’t believe in religion. You don’t believe in anything.
妳又不相信宗教,妳什么都不相信
Why were you running? Running away doesn’t solve anything.
妳为何逃避?逃避无法解决问题
I’m a grown-up. I don’t run away. I move on.
我是成人,我不逃避,我向前进
If something is bothering you, tell me what it is. Maybe I can help.
如果妳有任何困扰,告诉我是什么事,也许我能帮忙
How bad can it be?
情况能有多糟?
Look, I’m really tired. I just wanna go to sleep, okay?
我真的累了,我只想睡觉,好吗?
Let me tell you something, Charlotte, you know,
夏洛特,让我告诉妳一件事
sometimes being the mother really stinks.
有时做母亲真的很辛苦
I don’t always know what I’m doing.
我并非总是明白自己在做什么
It’s not like you and your sister came with a book of instructions.
妳和妳妹妹出生时没带着说明书
If I can help you, tell me!
如果我能帮忙,告诉我!
I’ll give it my best shot. But that’s all I can do.
我会尽最大的能力,但那也是我唯一能做的事
Where’s Charlotte?
夏洛特呢?
She’s in her room. Somewhere on Mars.
在她房♥里,在火星上某处
– What did she tell you? – Nothing.
– 她跟妳说了些什么?- 什么也没说
– Maybe her school counselor… – Mrs. Crain? Are you kidding?
– 也许她学校的指导老师…- 克伦太太?你在开玩笑吗?
That woman couldn’t find her ass with both hands.
那个女人用两只手都找不到自己的屁♥股♥
Has she done anything this strange before?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!