我要带未婚妻出去吃午餐
I expect you to be here when I return.
希望我回来时妳在这里
Hi, sweetie.
嗨,甜心
– How are those depositions coming? – They’ll be ready.
– 那些证词打得怎么样了?- 快好了
Assholes.
混球
Do you like your new boss, Mom?
妈,妳喜欢妳的新老板吗?
No, I don’t. Did you make out the list?
不,我不喜欢,妳列好购物清单了吗?
Yeah. Kate needs a swimsuit. I need notebooks, pens and underwear.
是的,凯蒂需要新泳装,我需要记事本、笔和内衣
I only have a half an hour for lunch,
我只有半小时午餐时间
so after we’ll pick out the shoes,
所以买♥♥完鞋之后
– then you can go buy the rest of the stuff. – Okay.
– 我给妳钱去买♥♥其余东西- 好的
– I want red ones. – All right.
– 我要红色的- 好的
– Bright red ones. – All right.
– 鲜红色的- 好的
– With a red strap. – Yes, Katie.
– 还要红鞋带- 好,凯蒂
– I don’t need any. – Charlotte, don’t aggravate me.
– 我不需要新鞋- 夏洛特,别跟我争论
You’re starting school on Monday and those boots aren’t.
妳周一开始上学,不能穿那双靴子
– What’s wrong with them? – Everything.
– 它们哪里不对?- 一切都不对
– …because I’m the best mother in the world. – Yes.
– 因为我是全世界最好的母亲- 对
I’ll be right with you.
我马上来招呼妳们
Hail Mary, full of grace.
圣母玛利亚,无比恩典
– Katydid. – Let me try them on.
– 凯蒂- 让我试穿一下
You must be Mrs. Flax.
妳一定是弗拉斯太太
Joseph told us that a nice Jewish family were our new neighbors.
乔瑟夫说,我们的新邻居是一个友善的犹太家庭
Welcome to East Port.
欢迎来到东港
Oh, God, please let Mrs. Flax control herself.
神啊,请让弗拉斯太太控制住自己
You’re still a perfect seven, Reverend Mother.
院长嬷嬷,妳的脚仍然能穿七号♥鞋
You know, most women’s feet get bigger.
妳知道,多数女人的脚会变大
Only if they marry.
只有结婚的女人才会
– Oh, no! – You know, your feet swell.
– 糟了!- 因为脚会肿胀
When you’re pregnant, your feet swell.
当妳怀孕时,脚会肿胀
How could she?
她怎能这样?
I know mine got swollen when I was pregnant.
我怀孕时脚都肿胀了
Mother, how could you say that? She’s a holy vessel!
母亲,妳怎能说这种话?她是一名圣徒!
– What a lovely red shoe! – Thank you.
– 多漂亮的红鞋啊!- 谢谢
So, where are you ladies from?
各位女士从哪里来的?
I used to live in South Dakota myself.
我以前住在南达科塔州
Can you imagine, tryin’ to keep kosher in South Dakota?
妳能想象在以新教♥徒♥为主的南达科塔州经营犹太食品店吗?
I can’t imagine keepin’ kosher anywhere.
我能想象在任何地方经营犹太食品店
Yeah.
是啊
Will that be all, Reverend Mother? Only one new addition?
院长嬷嬷,还需要别的吗?只需添一双新鞋?
Every year fewer and fewer of us now.
年复一年,我们的人数越来越少
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Flax.
很高兴见到妳,弗拉斯太太
I hope you enjoy living in East Port.
希望妳在东港住得愉快
Yes, dear?
亲爱的,什么事?
I desperately wanted to ask what color her bra was
我非常想问她的胸罩是什么颜色
and if she always had pure thoughts, but…
她的思想是否永远纯净,但是…
Well, goodbye.
那么,再见
Well, she’s got a pair that she likes. What about you?
她找到她喜欢的鞋子了,妳呢?
I don’t need any shoes, thank you.
我不需要新鞋,谢谢
Nice boots.
好靴子
Uh…
呃…
Maybe I’ll see you at the parent-teacher night.
也许我能在家长教师联谊会见到妳
– Maybe you will. – Oh. Good.
– 也许你会的- 好的
Yeah. I’d like that!
很好,我非常期待!
Yeah.
太好了
Come on, Miss Katydid! You’ll be late for registration.
凯蒂小姐,快点!我们会赶不上注册的
– Bye, sergeant. – Bye, fish head.
– 再见,士官- 再见,小鱼
Well, well, well. Look who’s driving the school bus.
瞧啊,看看是谁在开校车
Why, Miss Charlotte, I do believe you’re blushin’.
夏洛特小姐,我确信妳脸红了
Oh, come on. Don’t make such a big deal about it.
拜托,别那么大惊小怪
Just put it in your mouth and smoke it.
只要放在嘴里抽就是了
I can’t. Mary, I’ll throw up all over.
不行,玛丽,我会吐出来
So?
那又怎样?
How was your date with Scott Jones, Mary?
玛丽,妳和史考特·琼斯的约会如何?
He’s an animal.
他是头野兽
Does that mean you had a good time?
这么说妳玩得很开心?
We had oral sex by the old railroad trestle.
我们在旧铁路支架旁口♥交♥
I love it when they groan. Don’t you?
我喜欢男生呻♥吟♥的样子,妳们不喜欢吗?
Mary, you’re gonna get yourself into trouble!
玛丽,妳会给自己惹来许多麻烦!
I know. I can’t wait.
我知道,我等不及了
Girls!
姑娘们!
Put it in. Quick!
快丢掉!
– The bell rang five minutes ago. – Sorry, Mrs. Crain.
– 铃♥声♥五分钟前就响了- 抱歉,克伦太太
If she tells my mother, I’m dead.
如果她告诉我母亲,我就死定了
– Noree? – Here.
– 诺利?- 到
Class, we have a new student today, Charlotte Flax.
同学们,今天我们有位新学生,夏洛特·弗拉斯
I’m sure you’ll do your best to make her feel welcome.
相信大家会尽力让她觉得受欢迎
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Charlotte, right down there.
夏洛特,坐那边
Charlotte Flax, right? F-L-A-X.
夏洛特·弗拉斯,对吧?弗拉斯
– And Kent? – Here.
– 肯特?- 到
Bye.
再见
Talk to me, Joe. Please talk to me.
跟我说话,乔,请跟我说话
So how do you like the house?
妳喜欢那栋房♥子吗?
Sorry?
什么?
How do you like the house?
妳喜欢那栋房♥子吗?
I hate the house.
我讨厌那栋房♥子
– I was born there. – I love that house.
– 我是在那里出生的- 我爱那栋房♥子
– You were? – Under the kitchen table.
– 真的吗?- 在厨房♥的桌子下
God strike me down, but that’s almost as good as a manger.
神啊,那几乎与圣婴诞生的马厩一样好
Give me strength not to sit on his lap.
赐予我不坐在他膝上的力量吧
Um…
呃…
So was that you who carved “Red Sox” on the door?
那么在房♥门上刻“红袜棒球队”的就是你啰?
That used to be my room.
那以前是我的房♥间
I’m in his room!
我住的是他的房♥间!
When my mother died, I sat on my bed for two days holding her sweater.
当我母亲去世时,我抱着她的毛衣在床上坐了两天
I didn’t care about anything anymore. Not even the Red Sox.
再也不关心任何事,连红袜棒球队都不在乎
I’m gonna burn in hell for sure.
我一定会下地狱
He’s talking about his dead mother
他在谈他可怜的先母
and I’m wishing he was undoing my dress.
我却希望他用手解开我的裙装
Okay!
到了!
That’ll be Carrie. She sells cosmetics.
那是凯莉的车,她卖♥♥美容品
Oh. She’s gonna love my mom.
噢,她会喜欢我妈的
Okay.
好了
I was gonna ask… I was wondering…
我想请问…我一直在想…
What do people do here on the weekends?
这里的人周末都做些什么?
Well, Sunday’s my day off. Sometimes I go fishin’.
周日我放假,有时我去钓鱼
Really? I love to fish.
当真?我喜欢钓鱼
Well, sometimes I just sit by the water and think.
有时我只是坐在水边沉思
That sounds great too.
听起来也很棒
Well, maybe you and your sister…
也许妳和妳妹妹
Well, Kate’s actually scared of the water.
呃,凯蒂其实很怕水
– Oh. – But… I’d love to.
– 噢- 不过…我很乐意去
Well, I drive right by here on my way to the cliff, so…
我去悬崖时会开车经过这里,因此…
– What time? – 7:00.
– 几点钟?- 七点
Okay. That sounds great.
好的,听起来很棒
Okay. I’ll wait, for you.
好的,我会等你
– Okay. Bye. – All right. Bye.
– 再见- 再见
Know your colors and your fabrics.
了解妳的特色与肤质
That’s what I tell all my little girls.
我跟我所有的小姑娘都这么说
Honey, I would kill to have your hair!
亲爱的,我真想拥有妳的秀发!
Swimming’s fine for your figure, but it can damage your hair.
游泳对妳的身材有益,但却会损坏妳的发质
Anything for sharks and jellyfish?
有什么东西能让鲨鱼和水母用吗?
– What, dear? – She means body grease.
– 妳说什么?- 她是指润肤油
Miss Kate’s going to swim the English Channel one day.
凯蒂小姐将来要游过英伦海峡
Oh.

Well, honey, I’m not sure I have exactly what you’re looking for.
亲爱的,我不确定是否有妳要的东西
But try this.
但不妨试试这个
It was meant for crow’s-feet, but never really caught on.
那是用来消除鱼尾纹的,但一直无法流行
You are finished.
妳已经完成了
Why don’t you try the other side?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!