Yeah. I did.
是的,我爱
What was he like?
他是什么样子?
Oh, he was charming and…
他很迷人…
He made me feel really special for about a minute and a half.
他让我觉得很特别,大约为时一分半钟
And then he was gone.
然后他就走了
– What did he look like? – He looked like you, only taller.
– 他长什么样子?- 很像妳,只是高一点
I don’t have any pictures.
我没有他的照片
We took some at the wedding and they didn’t come out.
我们结婚时拍过照,却没洗出来
I guess I should’ve known then.
那时我就该知道事情不妙
He’s never coming back, is he?
他不会再回来了,对吧?
No.
不会
Has he ever even seen me?
他曾看过我吗?
Yeah, he did once. You were about four.
看过,有一次,妳大概四岁
He wanted us back?
他要我们回去吗?
No, he met some other woman and he wanted to get married.
不,他遇见了别的女人,他想要结婚
How do you feel about Joe leaving?
妳对乔的离去有何感觉?
It’s fine.
还好
Well, I guess it’s a little bit too late for our birds-and-bees talk, isn’t it?
现在说这些女人家的话已经太迟了,对吧?
Mom…
妈…
Can we… Can we please stay?
我们…我们能留下来吗?
I don’t know, Charlotte. There’s gonna be so much talk.
我不知道,夏洛特,人们会说许多闲话
This is such a small town.
这里又是个小镇
Well, you know, there’s always talk. It’s just usually it’s about you.
镇上一向都会有闲话,只是通常与妳有关
I’m sorry.
对不起
Just for a year. Just give it a year.
只要一年,先试着过一年
Okay?
好吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Mrs. Flax promised she’d try and stay put.
弗拉斯太太保证她会试着留下来
I knew that would be a hard one for her to keep.
我知道要她遵守这个承诺很难
But three months later she and Lou were still sparring.
但三个月后,她和路仍争论不停
He took us to the Baseball Hall of Fame, his idea of heaven.
他带我们去了棒球名人馆,他心中的天堂
Mom was kinda bored,
妈觉得蛮无聊的
but we thought she hid it quite well.
不过我们觉得她表现得不错
This… This is Lou Gehrig’s glove. You see that?
这个…这个是路·盖瑞格的手套,看见了吗?
Okay, you touched it. All right, guys.
好了,你摸过了,走吧,各位
– What’s for lunch? – I don’t know.
– 午餐吃什么?- 不知道
If they squeeze your toes, chew ’em for a couple of hours.
如果鞋子有些挤脚,嚼几个小时
Softens ’em up real nice. You don’t believe me?
效果很好,妳不信我吗?
Eskimos do it all the time. Their wives do it.
爱斯基摩人都这么做,他们的妻子要做
– Would you do that for your old man? – I don’t think so.
– 妳会为了妳爸爸嚼他的鞋子吗?- 我觉得不会
– Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
– 再见- 再见
Hey, gimme a break!
饶了我吧!
– I’m a nice old man. – I’d watch it if I were you, Lou.
– 我是个老好人- 我若是你就会小心点
I might decide to move to a real city.
我也许会搬到一个真正的城市去
I hate all these trees and weather.
我讨厌这里的树木和鬼天气
Ta-ta.
嗒嗒
She won’t admit it, but they get along real well.
她不肯承认,但他们相处得很好
Yeah. Trees and weather can really get to a person.
是啊,树木和鬼天气真的能激怒人
Let me take these for you.
我来帮妳拿
I got quite a reputation for a while.
我的名声响亮了一阵子
Even Mary O’Brien was impressed.
连玛丽·欧布莱恩都印象深刻
It’s not easy, but I’m trying to keep romance on the back burner.
那并不容易,但我试着将罗曼史抛在脑后
Joe moved to California and opened up a nursery. We still write.
乔搬到加州,开了家托儿所,我们仍然通信
He sends me funny little postcards with pictures of palm trees on them.
他会寄些上面有棕榈树的好笑明信片
Greek myths are my new passion.
希腊神话是我的新挚爱
Hi.

Charlotte, we’re not Greek.
夏洛特,我们不是希腊人
Kate’s back in Olympic form.
凯蒂又回到奥♥运♥之路上
But since the accident, sometimes her hearing gets fuzzy.
但自从发生意外后,有时她的听力会不太清楚
I think I heard Mom say she’d be making a main course tonight.
我好像听妈说,她今晚要做主菜
Nah!
不!
Hey! What are you doing with that in here?
嘿!妳把那东西拿进来干嘛?
– Indoor swimming? – No way. Take it outta here.
– 室内游泳?- 没门儿,把它拿出去
Mom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!