噢 你想要我给车费? 操
Oh, you trying to catch some mileage? Fuck that.
把你的首饰给我
Give me your motherfucking jewelry.
把衬衣脱了 – 妈的
Take that shit off. -Shit.
你还有传呼 你还真让人摸不透
You got a pager too. You’re a baller, huh? You a baller?
哟 把这狗♥日♥的♥给我
Yo, give me this motherfucking shit.
给我比给条子好
Better me than the motherfucking cops.
哟 怎么了?
Yo, what’s up?
没事
Chilling.
耶 我今天在免下车服务的餐厅搞了一个傻子
Yeah. I had to creep up on some fool today at the drive-through.
太嚣张了 我必须搞他
Trying the high sign and shit. I had to get him.
耶 但屁话很多
Yeah, but a trip.
一个一般的黑鬼
A nigga straight on short.
耶 我要你带我去干点什么
Yeah. I need you to hook me up with some shit.
你想要多少 黑鬼
How much you want, nigga?
给我400
Give me like 400.
好吧 给他400
All right, give him 400, man.
过得怎样? – 你怎样?
What up? -What’s up, black?
你们一共有多少?
How much you all fools got back there?
足够了 你要自己搞定
Got enough. You gotta make this shit up yourself.
我要去看这狗♥日♥的♥带子了 -好的
I’m gonna watch this motherfucking video. -All right.
你好吗 黑鬼? -很好
What’s up, nigga? -Chilling.
你要的都在这他妈的槽子里
Everything you need up on this damn sink.
走之前打整干净 这最好有400
Clean up before you leave. This better be 400.
噢 别那样怀疑我 伙计
Oh, don’t even come at me like that, partner.
我最低工资工作不是我的风格
Working for minimum wage was never my style.
我喜欢大钱
I like big dollars.
我小时候就学会了混合毒品
I learned how to mix drugs when I was little.
海♥洛♥因♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 所有的一切
Heroin, cocaine, all of it.
我爸爸教过我
My dad taught me.
这是他被杀前教我的唯一一件事
That was about the only thing he taught me before he was killed.
你挡着我的路了 你想干什么?
You in my way. What the hell are you doing?
嘿 冷静 宝贝 那是我的一个自然反应
Hey, calm down, baby. That’s one of my natural reflexes.
那又怎么样? 你喜欢挡我的路?
Oh, so what? You like being in my way?
你觉得怎样?
What you think?
嘿 他们叫我凯因
Hey, they call me Caine.
我叫艾琳娜 -艾琳娜?
I’m Ilena. -Ilena?
妈的 这东西要好了
Goddamn. This shit is gonna be good.
真不错 真棒
Real good. Real good.
什么事? – 可兰经说如果你–
What up? -The Holy Koran says if you–
我现在不想听那狗屁
I don’t wanna hear that shit right now.
你为何不去给其他人讲? – 注意你的嘴巴
How you be talking to the other bitch? -Watch your mouth.
哟 瓦克斯 把那狗♥日♥的♥开大声点
Yo, Wax. Turn that motherfucker up, man.
妈的
Shit.
怎么了 小妞?
What’s up, girl?
哟 斯泰西
Yo, Stacy.
干什么?
What up?
那是凯因在停车场试图扮演麦克老爹吗?
That nigga Caine out there trying to play Mack Daddy in the parking lot?
耶 就是那个黑鬼 想跟我学
Nigga, yeah. That’s that nigga, man. Trying to be me and shit.
嘿 哟 凯因 在干什么 黑鬼
A-WAX: Hey, yo, Caine. What’s up, nigga?
嘿 在干什么 黑鬼
Hey, what’s up, nigga?
放过那婊♥子♥吧
Man, leave that bitch alone.
怎么了?
A-WAX: Nigga, what’s up?
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗?
I’m gonna call you, all right?
好的 – 你保重身体
Yeah. -You take care of that body.
怎么回事?
What up?
干什么? – 嘿
What’s up, fools? -Hey.
怎么样? – – 怎么样 哥们?
What’s up? -What’s up, man?
这傻子认为他很清高 现在他犯错误了
The fool think he hard, now that he a little convict and shit.
嘿 操你
Hey, man, fuck you.
嘿 你们谁举办的这次野餐?
Hey, which one of you fools put this picnic together, anyway?
我不知道 但你得让像斯泰西这样的黑鬼吃上东西
I don’t know, but a nigga like Stace gotta get his eat on and shit, man.
妈的 对 – 刘-洛克在那边烤烧烤
Hell, yeah. -Lew-Loc over there bullshitting on the grill.
这些怎么样了? – 肉快好了
What’s up with that fool? -The meat is ready.
妈的 耶 – 怎么 傻子?
Hell, yeah. -What’s up, fool?
哟 等等 哥们
Yo, hold up, man.
等等 哥们 – 小心 哥们 冷静
Hold up, man. -Watch out, man. Calm down.
我要这片 -别靠太近了
I got this piece. -Not too close.
嘿 冷静 小子
Hey, chill, boy.
好吧 我退出 – 你怎么又让这黑鬼赢了?
A-WAX: Yeah, I’m out. -Why the fuck you let this nigga win again?
妈的 – 操你 黑鬼
Shit. -Fuck you, nigga.
我赢了我不玩了 给我钱
I won and I’m out, so pay me.
马上给我
Pay me in bud.
嘿 嘿 沙里夫
Hey, hey, Sharif.
嘿 那边是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Hey, man, is that your pops over there?
是他 你笑嘻嘻的从哪里过来的
SHARIF: That’s him. Where you coming from with a smile on your face?
你好吗 巴特勒先生? – 我闻到了烤肉
What’s up, Mr. Butler? -I smelled that barbecue.
你们都知道 我从不错过烤肉
You all know, I ain’t passing up on a barbecue.
噢 我们听说过 – 爸爸想吃烤肉
O-DOG: Oh, we heard that. CAINE: Pops wanna get his eat on.
让我坐这里 – 请便
Let me sit down, here. O-DOG: Go ahead.
现在 还剩下一些食物 是吧?
Now, I know there’s some food left, right?
嘿 嘿 嘿 凯莎! 凯莎!
Hey, hey. Hey, Keisha! Keisha!
干什么 黑鬼 – 给巴特勒先生拿个盘子来
KEISHA: What, nigga? -Bring Mr. Butler a plate.
要大盘的 凯莎
A nice size plate, Keisha.
总之 爸爸 我很高兴你能来
Anyway, Pops, I’m glad you come…
因为我在和我兄弟讲毒品 社区
…because I was talking to my brothers about drugs, the community.
我总是势单力薄 我想知道你的看法
I always seem to be outnumbered. I just wanna know your opinion of it.
你知道 我看见凯文试图把大♥麻♥尝起来 抽大♥麻♥没什么
You know, well, as I see Kevin trying to hide that reefer, it’s okay to smoke it.
我年轻的时候也常会抽一点
I used to smoke a little reefer myself when I was younger.
我打赌你没抽过慢性的
A-WAX: Bet you ain’t never smoked the chronic, though.
我从没有– – 我一点也不知道关于–
BUTLER: I ain’t never– I don’t know nothing about the–
它们除了摧毁他们的思想 落入魔鬼的计划外起不到任何作用
They’re not doing nothing but destroying their minds, falling into the devil’s plan.
魔鬼的计划是他妈什么玩艺儿 黑鬼?
O-DOG: What the hell is the devil’s plan, nigga?
这就是魔鬼的计划 这就是魔鬼的计划
SHARIF: This is the devil’s plan. That’s the devil’s plan.
别扔我的 – 好吧
Don’t throw it on me. BUTLER: All right.
别把我狗♥日♥的♥烟扔了
O-DOG: Hey, don’t throw away my motherfucking joint.
嗨 瑞夫
Hey, ‘Rif.
哥们 为何你总是那么对废话?
Man, why you always tripping, man?
我知道 让你们保持理智 – 我是说 你有父亲
I know. Calm your boy down. -I mean, you got a father, man.
你也有爷爷和奶奶
SHARIF: And you got a grandmother and a grandfather.
我敢肯定他们会告诉你我父亲告诉我的一切
I’m pretty sure they tell you everything that my father tell me.
但你不会听他们的 所以 这有什么区别?
But you don’t listen anyway, so, what’s the difference?
不 不 哥们 等等 巴特勒先生
STACY: No, no, man. Hold on. Mr. Butler, man.
我很好奇那是怎么回事
I’m just curious to know what’s up about that, you know…
沙里夫每天都那样和我们说 我是说为什么–?
…Sharif be coming at us every day. I mean what–?
直说 – 为什么他会这样?
O-DOG: Straight up. -Why does he act like this?
你在家对他说了些什么? – 沙里夫是个好人
What are you all talking about at home? BUTLER: Sharif’s a good guy, man.
那女孩拿盘子的速度有点慢 是吧?
That girl a little slow on that plate, ain’t she?
嘿 凯莎! – 嘿 快点
O-DOG: Hey, Keisha! CAINE: Hey, hurry up.
把狗♥日♥的♥盘子拿过来
O-DOG: Bring the motherfucking plate.
原谅我说脏话
Excuse my language.
你为什么觉得那很好笑? – 因为它好笑
SHARIF: Why do you think that’s so funny? -Because it is.
我现在能看到它
You know, I could see it now.
你将会出去胡混
You’re gonna go up there and mess around…
把你的一个魔鬼带回我家里来
…and bring back one of your devils to my house.
等等 我不会带魔鬼到家里去
Wait. You know I’m not bringing no devil to the house.
哦 我知道你喜欢白人女孩
Oh, I see you checking out them white girls.
你知道我对黑人女性是什么感觉 你怎么拿那个说我
You know how I feel about black women. Why you go and throw that on me?
我应该立刻把你带出去解决掉
I ought to take you outside and knock you out. Right now.
嘿 嘿 嘿 小子
Hey, hey, hey, boy.
我把你带进来
I brought you in…
我也会把你带出去 – 是
…I’ll take you out. -Yeah, okay.
你好吗 凯因? 你怎么这么久才来 兄弟
What’s up, Caine? It took you long enough, my brother.
管它的 – 嘿 凯迪
Anyway. -Hey, KayDee.
你怎么样 小雄鹿?
You know, so what’s up, young buck?
我很好 – 是吗?
Man, I’m all right. -Yeah?
工作怎样? – 你知道…
How’s work? -You know…
总有白人在黑人后面使坏 老一套 是吧?
…white man always on your back, but what else is new, huh?
请坐
Have a seat.
你好吗 哥们 – 你好?
What’s up, man? Chilling. -What’s up?
那么 你们在说什么?
So, what you all talking about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!