带上我吧 – 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
Just hook me up. -What the fuck you just say?
哥们 我说我会添你的老二
Man, I said I’ll suck your dick.
哥们 带– – 操
Come on, man, just get– -Fuck.
妈的
Damn.
舔那个吧 你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
Suck on that, you bitch-ass trick.
O-狗仔 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
O-Dog, what the fuck you doing?
哟 狗仔! 快点!
JACKEE: Yo, Dog! Hurry up!
你们谁要汉堡包?
Any of you all want a hamburger?
怎么了? 你不想要汉堡包?
What’s wrong? You don’t want no hamburger?
你不想要汉堡包 – 即使有芝士在上面的?
I don’t want no hamburger. O-DOG: Even if it got cheese on it?
哥们 你真蠢 – 我从那傻子那拿来的
Man, you stupid. -I got it from that basehead.
你真蠢
You stupid.
我没有案底
I didn’t even have a record…
但当他们对我作指纹测试 我的指纹与
…but when they fingerprinted me, the cops matched my prints…
抢劫那晚我扔在店里的瓶子上的指纹想吻合
…to the ones from that bottle I dropped in the liquor store the night of the robbery.
现在 听我说 你这小婊♥子♥
DETECTIVE: Now, listen to me, you little bitch.
我将会问你些简单的问题
I’m gonna ask you some real simple questions…
我想要简单的答案
…and I want some real simple answers.
明白吗?
You understand?
让我直说
Let me get this right.
你买♥♥了啤酒
You bought the bottle of beer…
在11点15左右?
…about 11:15?
是– 我买♥♥了瓶酒但不小心掉了
Ye– I bought the beer and I accidentally dropped it.
你在11点15左右买♥♥了啤酒?
You bought the bottle of beer… at 11:15?
我–11– 是 一—
I– Elev– Yeah. A–
11点15左右 我–
At 11:15, I–
耶 11点15
Yeah, 11:15.
那为什么瓶子没打扫?
Then why wasn’t the bottle cleaned up?
为何我们发现它仍然– 在
Why did we find it still… -Be–
那里
…there…
散落在地上
…spilt on the floor…
枪击之后?
…after the shoot?
当我–
When I was–
当我们离开时 离开后 我觉得– 人– 有其他人进来
After we was leaving, after I left– Pe– Other people was coming in.
他们– 我们什么时候走的
They– When we was leaving.
但你不记得他们–? – 他们长什么样–
But you don’t remember what they–? CAINE: What they look–
但你肯定是在12点15买♥♥的啤酒?
But you bought the bottle of beer definitely at 12:15?
是的 是在12点15 没错
Yeah, it was 12:15, exact.
如果我没弄错的话 它– – 现在 你看见什么了吗?
If I’m not mistaken, it– -Now, you see something?
现在 你知道 现在
Now, you see, now…
你完蛋了 你知道的 是吗?
…you done fucked up. You know that, don’t you?
我说过– – 明白我说的吗?
I said– -See what I’m saying?
不 我想–
No, I thought–
哟 我说你现在完蛋了
DETECTIVE: Yo, I’m saying you done fucked up now.
你知道的 是吧?
You know that, don’t you?
条子问的问题越多
The more questions that cop asked…
我就越觉得我再也见不到阳光了
…the more I thought I wasn’t gonna never see daylight again.
这次 你说你买♥♥了那瓶啤酒
And this time, you said you bought the bottle of beer….
我在等着他们告诉我他们看了那录像带
I was just waiting for them to tell me they seen that damn videotape.
但他们没有
But they hadn’t.
是的– 我–
Yeah– I–
你知道你完了 是吗?
You know you done fucked up, don’t you?
我– – 你知道的 是吗?
I– -You know that, don’t you?
你知道你完蛋了
You know you done fucked up.
没有录像带
Without the tape…
他们什么也没有
…they had nothing.
我兄弟怎么了?
SHARIF: What’s wrong with my brother?
他病得像狗一样 看看他
STACY: He’s sick as a dog. Look at him.
凯因 是斯泰西和沙里夫 你还好吧 哥们
Caine, man. It’s Stacy and Sharif. You all right, man?
当然他妈的不好 我一周没拉屎了
Hell, no. I ain’t shit in a week.
妈的 一周
Goddamn. In a week.
得了 兄弟 你在那呆的时间还不至于染上艾滋病
Come on, brother. You wasn’t there long enough to catch the HIV.
操你
Fuck you.
你们两个傻子想干什么
What you fools want anyway?
你还想我带你去拿车不?
STACY: You still want me to take you to get this car or what?
等等
Hold on.
站起来别再向那个马桶神祈祷了
Come on, get up from off your knees, praying to that porcelain god.
那白马桶神
That white porcelain god.
闭嘴行不 法拉克汉?
Why don’t you chill, Farrakhan?
嘿 哥们 你最好别吐在我身上
Hey, man, you better not throw up in my ride, man.
没人会吐在你车上
Ain’t nobody gonna throw up in your ride.
伙计 你为何不同我们去堪萨斯
Say, homey, why don’t you come to Kansas with us?
什么 黑鬼
What, nigga?
你们别在相互称对方“黑鬼”
You all need to stop calling each other “nigga.”
你们必须得停止
That’s what you need to stop doing.
总之
Anyways…
黑鬼 我说你应该和我们去堪萨斯
…nigga, I said you should come up to Kansas with us.
你聋了嘛 狗♥日♥的♥
You going deaf, motherfucker?
你要和这个傻子去堪萨斯?
You going to Kansas with this fool?
嗯哈 凯因 你也该去恶
Yeah, Caine. You should come too.
你在这里除了给自己惹麻烦外什么都没做
I mean, you’re not doing nothing here but getting yourself in a lot of trouble.
你奶奶会高兴的
Your grandmother would be happy.
妈的 我哪也不去
Shit, I ain’t going no place.
我想罗尼把这个傻子锁在这了
I think Ronnie got a lock on this fool is what I think.
傻子 你乱说 – 凯恩
Fool, you tripping. SHARIF: Caine.
等等 你还在搞罗尼吧 ?
Wait. You still pushing up on Ronnie, man?
妈的 没有 佩内尔会扁我的
Man, hell, no. Pernell would kick my ass.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
黑鬼 你没和她搞过? 我不这么认为
Nigga, on life without parole? I don’t think so.
你在那地方呆的时间够多了
You spend enough time up in that motherfucker.
你应该上她
You should be trying to fuck.
我知道我会上的 你呢?
I know I’d be trying to fuck. What about you?
耶 随便 给我放这个
Yeah. Whatever. Here, put that in for me.
你最好去其他地方听那狗屁黑人力量
You better go somewhere with that black power shit.
你知道在这车上不会放那个
You know that shit gets no play in this ride.
哥们 我希望那狗♥日♥的♥快点
Man, I wish this motherfucker would hurry up.
噢 那狗♥日♥的♥出来了 妈的
Oh, there that motherfucker go right there, shit.
怎么? 你们不去看看吗?
What’s up? You all gonna kick it?
不 我要去接我的一个孩子
No, man, I gotta go scoop up one of my kids.
好吧 祝你好运 兄弟
All right, man. As-Salaam-Alaikum, my brother.
这是什么? 把这狗屁东西拿开
What is that, man? Get that shit out my face.
这是给我小孩的 哥们
That’s for Junior and shit, man.
到前面来 哥们
Now get your ass in the front seat, man.
就是这辆车 兄弟
MAN: This is the ride, bro.
嘿 钱带来了吗? – 闭嘴
Hey, you got the bread? -Shut up.
这狗屎合法吗?
This shit legit?
嘿 我告诉你 哥们 我兄弟在交通部工作
Hey, I told you, man. My brother works at the DMV.
所有的号♥牌都是干净的
All the numbers are clean.
我买♥♥下了这脏车
I had the dope ride…
但我坐在这狗屎里
…but I was sitting on some bullshit.
我很需要轮胎
I needed some rims bad.
而我知道怎么搞到它们
And I knew just how to get them.
我他妈当然不会为它们付钱
And I sure in the hell wasn’t gonna pay for them.
我只需要偷偷跟这一些傻子
All I had to do was catch some fool slipping…
然后抢他妈的
…and jack his ass.
他妈的给我熄火 – 妈的
Turn that motherfucking shit down. -Shit.
黑鬼 你想要我的什么
Nigga, what the fuck you want from me?
黑鬼 你知道我他妈想要什么
Nigga, you know what the fuck I want.
我要你的轮胎和音响
I want your motherfucking Daytons and your stereo.
我还要双份芝士汉堡包 – 什么?
And I’ll take a double burger with cheese. -What?
什– ? 狗♥日♥的♥ 点我的食物
Wha–? Motherfucker, order my motherfucking food.
嗨 请点餐?
WOMAN [OVER INTERCOM]: Hi, may I take your order please?
好
Yeah…
我要双份汉堡包
…let me have a double burger…
一些炸薯条– – 妈的 我说的是芝士汉堡
…some fries– -Motherfucker, I said with cheese, nigga.
妈的
Shit.
嗨 哟 双份芝士汉堡包
Hey, yo, make that a double burger with cheese.
你差点让我射你的屁♥股♥
You almost made me shoot your ass over nothing.
嘿 哥们 我们应该是兄弟
Hey, come on, man. We supposed to be brothers.
噢 什么 你想耍小聪明?
Oh, what, you trying to get smart?