因为你欠他个狗屎
Because you don’t owe him shit, all right?
你因该为你高中毕业而高兴
You need to be glad that you graduated from high school…
还有你活到了18岁
…and that you’re alive at 18.
在你沦落到他那样之前你得为自己做点什么
You need to do something with yourself before you end up like he did.
我不会像他那样的
Look, I’m not gonna end up like he did, all right?
喔 是吗?
Oh, really?
你为何教训我? 就像你没堕落过一样 那又怎么说?
Why you tripping? You act like you never was down. What’s up with that?
凯因 那不关堕落的事 好吗?
Caine, it’s not even about being down, all right?
我要照顾我的小儿子
I got a little son to look after.
你知道真正悲哀的是什么吗?
And you know what’s really sad?
是我看着你
Is that I look at you…
你使我想起了佩内尔曾经的样子
…and you remind me of how Pernell used to be.
是的 那么? – 是的 那么什么?
Yeah, and? -Yeah, and what?
看看你
Look at you.
我得走了 好吗? 拿着
I gotta go, all right? Here.

Cool.
这是好的部份
MAN: This is the good part.
耶 – 嗨 怎么了 黑鬼
Yeah. CAINE: Hey, what’s up, nigga?
你好吗?
What’s popping?
你怎么样? 没什么事 等等
A-WAX: What up? It ain’t nothing. Hold on.
是谁? – 凯因伙计
O-DOG: Who that? A-WAX: Co-Caine.
嘿 你在哪? – 你怎么样 哥们
Hey, where you at? -What’s up, man?
我都呼了你一天了
I’ve been trying to page you all day.
得了 哥们 我– 谁在那?
Come on, man, I– Who there?
我 瓦克斯 刘-洛克
Me, Wax, Lew-Loc…
还有那个狗♥日♥的♥烂屁♥股♥昌西
…that motherfucking faggot ass Chauncy.
那么 怎样 我们今晚有安排吗?
So what’s up? We gonna roll or what?
你晚上想去干活? – 哦 这么定了
So you down with rolling tonight? -Oh, it’s on.
好吧 说定了
All right, bet.
把这狗屎关了
Turn this shit off, man.
把那傻子叫醒去开门 – 哟 怎么了?
Wake that fool to answer the door. CHAUNCY: Yo, what’s up?
起来去开门
Get your bitch-ass up and answer the door.
操你 黑鬼
Fuck you, nigga.
有个他妈的洋娃娃
A-WAX: Got a baby doll and shit.
因为我喜欢小姑娘 你妹妹呢?
Because I like little girls, nigga. Where your sister at?
你妈在哪? 黑鬼
A-WAX: Where your mama at, nigga?
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfucker.
去帮我做点吃的 别和我唧唧歪歪
You made something to eat. Ain’t make me shit.
给我带点 – 你不是屎 黑鬼
A-WAX: Bring me some. -You ain’t shit, nigga.
哟 是谁
Yo, who is it?
尼克?
Nick?
哟 黑鬼 什么事? – 没什么
Yo, nigga, what up? -Nothing.
为何你总是来这么早?
Why you come so early all the time, man?
你说的10点 – 我他妈不管我说的什么 黑鬼
You said 1:00. -I don’t give a fuck what I said, nigga.
两点半之前我不会起床的 下次别来这么早
I don’t get out of bed before 2:30. Don’t come through this so early next time.
知道了
Understood.
让我看看你的东西
Let’s see what you got.
就是这狗东西
This motherfucker here.
“90年的黑色尼桑玛西娅” – 是的
“Black Nissan Maxima, 1990.” -Yeah.
真车和照片中的一样
It’s gotta look exactly the same, okay?
是 酷 酷 – 它们不–
Yeah, cool, cool. -They don’t–
哟 瓦克斯 – 耶
Yo, Wax. A-WAX: Yeah.
哟 黑鬼 – 什么
Yo, nigga. A-WAX: What?
弄点粗玉米粉
Let me get some links with them grits.
快点 我饿得像狗一样
Hurry up. I’m hungrier than a motherfucker here.
继续 尼克 – 它具有
Go ahead, Nick. -It’s gotta be…
出色的运行性能
…in excellent running condition too.
保险公♥司♥不会为不能跑的车付钱的
Insurance company ain’t gonna give money for a car that doesn’t run.
你能搞定吗? -是 我会帮你的
Can you hang with this? -Yeah, I’ll hook you up.
那好
All right.
明晚十点左右到这里来
Be here tomorrow night… about 10:30.
对不起–? 你确定你是说明晚十点吗?
I’m sorry. Did–? Are you sure you mean tomorrow night?
我是结巴吗 妈的?
Do I stutter, motherfucker?
不是 明晚 好的
No. Tomorrow night. That’s fine.
我结巴吗? – 不 你很好
Did I stutter? -No, you’re right.
怎么 你不敢晚上到这个地方来?
What, you scared to come through this neighborhood at night?
嗯? – 不 没问题
Huh? -No. No problem.
你不用太担心黑人会偷走你那滑稽的屁♥股♥
You ain’t too scared to have a black man steal for your funky ass.
你说得对 – 走开
You’re right. -Get out of here.
好的 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Okay. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
不要再到这里来了
Don’t bring your ass over here no more.
回到属于你的威斯特伍德去
Go on back up to Westwood where you belong.
希望你找到去康普顿大街的路 狗♥日♥的♥
Hope you find your way down Compton Avenue, motherfucker.
把你狗♥日♥的♥头埋下来
A-WAX: Man, get your motherfucking heads down.
狗屁都没有还把我带到这来
Got me out here with bullshit, nigga.
在这狗♥日♥的♥车里变得迟钝
Be at the motherfucking crib getting blunted and shit.
带我出来浪费时间
Got me out wasting….
继续 继续 继续
One more, one more, one more.
我肯定那狗屎就在这什么地方
I’m sure the shit down here somewhere.
找到了 – 那狗♥日♥的♥就在那里?
Bingo. -That motherfucker right there?
那就是 – 好 酷
That’s it. -Okay, cool.
噢 妈的 看它的轮子
Oh, shit. Look at the motherfucking wheels.
对 它就在那
O-DOG: Yeah, that’s it right there.
妈的 轮缘紧的像屎一样
CAINE: Damn. Rims is tight like a motherfucker.
把斯利姆给我吉姆
O-DOG: Give me the Slim Jim.
快点 狗♥日♥的♥ 快走
A-WAX: Hurry up, motherfucker. Get the fuck out.
别屁话 你们这些黑鬼快点
Don’t be tripping. You all niggas hurry up.
凯恩 把广播给我打开
Caine, get me the motherfucking radio.
嘿 你在放风吗? – 你♥他♥妈♥快点
Hey, are you watching out? -Nigga, hurry the fuck up.
我知道我在干什么 你去放风
I know what I’m doing. You watch out.
黑鬼 你– – 快点 哥们
Nigga, you– -Come on, man.
搞定 耶 – 你搞定了?
Got it. Yeah. -You got it?
妈的 快 进来
O-DOG: Damn, man. Come on, get in.
妈的
Damn.
螺丝刀呢? – 不 不 螺丝刀
Where the screwdriver at? -No, no, the screwdriver.
我们他妈的快走 – 妈的
CAINE: Let’s get the fuck up out of here. O-DOG: Shit.
停在那里! – 不许动!
OFFICER 1: Hold it right there! OFFICER 2: Freeze!
走!
Let’s go!
好 让它去
OFFICER 3: Okay, let him go.

Go.
好的 兄弟们 走
OFFICER 4: All right, guys. Let’s go.
跟他下去
Follow him down.
喔 妈的! 阿! – 嘿 是狗 嘿 走–
CAINE: Oh, shit! Ah! O-DOG: Hey, man, it’s a dog. Hey, get–
嘿 滚开! – 滚开!
Hey, get the fuck off! CAINE: Fucking get off me!
走开! 阿! – 嘿 来牵住你们的狗!
Get off! Ah! O-DOG: Hey, come get y’all’s dog!
来牵住这他妈的狗!
Come get this motherfucking dog!
嘿 把狗从我哥们身上弄开! 滚开
Hey, get the dog off my homeboy! Get the fuck off!
日 滚开! – 嘿 来牵住这只狗!
CAINE: Fuck, get off me! O-DOG: Hey, come get this dog!
因为这是我第一次犯事–
CAINE: Since it was my first offense–
事实上 是我第一次犯事被抓住
Well, actually, the first time I ever been caught for anything…
法官把我的罪名从盗窃汽车减
…the judge reduced my crime from grand theft auto…
成了企图驾车兜风
…to attempted joyriding.
他们给了狗仔一个警告放了他因为他还是未成年
They let O-Dog off with a warning because he was still a minor.
我父亲以前进过监狱
My dad had been to jail before.
佩内尔进了监狱
Pernell went to jail.
甚至狗仔也进少年所
I mean, even O-Dog had been to youth camp.
但我不在乎他们说的 在这里没有我容身之地
But I didn’t care what any of them said. It was no place I could get used to.
狗♥日♥的♥ 你不欠我 黑鬼
Motherfucker, you don’t own me, nigga.
你到底有没钱啊?
Man, you got some money or not?
得了 你这次为何要带上我?
Come on, man. Why don’t you hook me up this time?
黑鬼 你疯了? 带上你?
Nigga, you crazy? Hook you up?
滚开 – 看看这个
Get the fuck out of here. -Check this out.
拿着这些汉堡包 它们是些双倍芝士汉堡包
Got these burgers. They some double cheeseburgers.
黑鬼 我刚吃了 傻子
Nigga, I just ate. I just ate, fool.
我不想要狗♥日♥的♥芝士汉堡包
I don’t want no motherfucking cheeseburger.
如果你拿不到钱 你就完了
If you ain’t got no money, you just assed out.
叫他狗♥日♥的♥
Call this motherfucker.
哟 狗仔 快点!
Yo, Dog. Hurry up!
操 – 等等 等等 等等 哥们
Fuck, man. -Come on, man. Wait, wait, wait, man.
等等 等等 我会添你的老二
Man, man, I’ll suck your dick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!