你现在就像个小婊♥子♥ 黑鬼
You acting like a little bitch right now, nigga.
操 我不会让这狗♥日♥的♥发生
Man, fuck that. I ain’t letting that shit ride.
我们去把那些杂种全杀了
We gonna go ahead and smoke all these fuckers.
我不管谁在那 妈的!
I don’t care who the fuck out there. Goddamn it!
你怕了吗 黑鬼? – 你们俩个都他妈闭嘴
Is you down, nigga? -Man, both of y’all shut the fuck up!
你们俩都跟狗♥日♥的♥婊♥子♥一样
Both of y’all acting like some motherfucking bitches.
害怕去收拾那些黑杂种
Scared to peel these punk-ass niggas’ cap.
把我的烟给我 黑鬼
Man, give me my motherfucking joint, nigga.
操你 黑鬼
O-DOG: Fuck you, nigga.
妈的
Shit.
给我们些那狗♥日♥的♥热狗
JUNIOR: You go hook us up with them fucking hot dogs or something.
你为什么不去要饭 饿死鬼
DEENA: Why don’t you get away begging, hungry-ass motherfucker?
嘿 你说谁要饭?
Hey, who you saying begging?
你 – 你以为你是谁?
You. -Who you think you are?
去找个工作 – 我不会求你
DEENA: Get a job. LLOYD: I ain’t gonna beg you.
你快给我们一个热狗
JUNIOR: You go ahead and get us one of them dogs.
我是拿来卖♥♥钱的
LLOYD: I gots money. I sell for my money.
你为什么不给我们 你在等什么?
JUNIOR: Why don’t you go ahead and hook us up, Dee? What you waiting on?
你都给了我们50次了 你在说什么?
You hooked us up 50 times. What you talking about?
我厌倦了和你们在一起 去找个工作
I’m tired hooking your sorry ass up. Go get a goddamn job.
你们要靠工作来付热狗的钱
That’s what you do to pay for this shit.
你♥他♥妈♥说这些干什么? 给我们点东西吃就行了
The hell are you sweating this? Take your ass, get us something to eat.
操你 黑鬼 – 操你
Fuck you, nigga. Fuck you. -Fuck you.
还有你
And fuck you, okay?
黑鬼门 动作快点 进去那里
You all niggas, hurry up. Go in there.
干掉他们然后走人 别玩
Book them niggas and get the fuck out and don’t be playing.
狗仔 凯因 你们听到了吗?
Dog, Caine, you hear what I’m saying?
杀了他们然后就他妈回来
Kill them niggas and get the fuck back…
我们速战速决 我在这里等着
…so we can stab out. I’m gonna be chilling right here.
嘿 黑鬼 我想知道你是否准备好了
Hey, nigga, I wanna know if you’re ready to do this shit.
你准备好了吗 狗♥日♥的♥?
Are you ready to do this shit or what, motherfucker?
我们过去时别像个娘娘腔
And don’t be acting like no pussy when we get the fuck out there.
嘿 你想去我家吗?
LLOYD: Hey, you wanna go to my house?
我妈妈做了一大锅猪大肠
My mom’s made a big-ass pot of chitlins.
我们去吃猪大肠 我们不需要热狗
JUNIOR: Let’s rush them chitlins. We don’t need no hot dog.
那就是你们要呆的地方 家里 你有宵禁
DEENA: That’s where you all need to be, in the house. You got a curfew.
给我们些汉堡包 傻婊♥子♥
JUNIOR: Why don’t you take us and get us some burger or something, stupid bitch.
操你 黑鬼 你们该走了
Fuck you, nigga. It’s time for both of you all to go, okay?
我们去妈妈家 我们不需要那狗屎
Let’s go to mom’s house. We don’t need this shit.
我就是那样说的 – 回去找你妈咪吧
That’s what I’m saying. DEENA: Go home to your mammies, okay?
耶 黑鬼 去死吧–!
Yeah, nigga. Break out–!
婊♥子♥ 在我们打烂你屁♥股♥前闭嘴
O-DOG: Bitch, shut the fuck up before we blast your ass too.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
嘿 伙计 需要帮助吗?
Hey, homey, you need some help?
傻黑子 快走
Punk-ass nigga. Come on, niggas.
我以为杀了那些傻子能让我感觉好点
I thought killing those fools would make me feel good.
但其实我没有任何感觉
But it really didn’t make me feel anything.
我知道我能杀人
I just knew that I could kill somebody.
如果还需要的话
And if I had to…
我会再干的
…I could do it again.
你好吗 凯因?
What’s up, Caine?
今天过得怎么样?
How you doing today?
很好
I’m all right.
那很好 我累了 我在里面学习
That’s good. I’m tired. I’m in there studying.
想吃点什么吗 – 不 我不饿
You want something to eat? -No. I’m straight.
好吧 坐
Okay, have a seat.
安东尼呢?
CAINE: So where’s Anthony?
他在后面睡觉
He’s in the back taking a nap.
他随时都可能起来
He should be up in a second, actually.
能用下你的洗手间吗? – 可以 你知道在哪
Can I use your bathroom? -Yeah. You know where it is.
妈的
Shit.
这次我有钱 我有2元
MAN: I got some money this time, man. I got $2.
你有狗屁钱 黑鬼
You ain’t got no money, nigga.
他妈的20元在哪?
Where that motherfucking 20 at?
带20元来 你上周拷贝录像带欠的
Nigga, come with 20, nigga. You owe me a dub from last week.
噢 我买♥♥了你那么多东西你还这么抠门?
MAN: Oh, nigga, much as I buy from you, you gonna trip about that? Come on, man.
听着 我给你2块
Look, man. I got $2 for you, man.
我知道这有点少但
I know I’m a little short but….
你知道– – 你狗♥日♥的♥傻子
You know– -You a motherfucking fool.
有20再来 有20再来 – 我真没有了
Come with 20, nigga. Come with 20. -Man, I ain’t got nothing.
行行好 – 把他的钱还给他
Come on. -Hand nigga’s money back.
还我两块钱
Give me my $2 back, man.
我要去买♥♥个芝士汉堡 给我去买♥♥汉堡
I’ll go buy a cheeseburger, man. Let me go buy a burger.
凯因? – 什么事?
Caine? -What’s up?
想和我玩拳击游戏吗?
Wanna play me in boxing?
你想怎样? – 我会打得你屁♥股♥开花
What do you think? -I’ll whoop your ass.
安东尼 关于说脏话我是怎么说的?
Anthony, what did I tell you about your mouth?
你为何生气 – 你说我为何生气是什么意思?
What? Why you tripping? -What do you mean, why am I tripping?
因为他只有5岁 他不能那么说话
Because he’s 5 years old and he has no business talking like that.
成长在这里你得狠一点
Well, you gotta be hard growing up out here.
凯因 这跟狠一点没关系 好吗?
Caine, that has nothing to do with being hard, okay?
因为这些垃圾他是从你和狗仔还有那个傻子斯泰西那里学来的
Because he gets that crap from you, Dog, and that fool, Stacy.
佩内尔教了我一切
Well, Pernell showed me what’s up.
那么? 这值得骄傲吗?
And? Is that something to be proud of?
说到他父亲 我今天收到了他的信
And speaking of his father, I got a letter from him today.
他问起你 – 真的?
He asked about you. -For real?
他说了什么? – 没什么
What’s he up to? -Nothing.
举重和读图书馆的每一本书
Lifting and trying to read every book in the library.
我忙完了去给你拿信
When I’m done in here, I’ll get you your letter.
好的 酷
All right, cool.
我要在游戏里把你儿子打得屁♥股♥开花
I’m gonna be whooping your son’s ass in this game.
我是说
I mean…
我们将要玩拳击
…we’re gonna box and shit.
我是说 一些小的–
I mean, you know, a little some–
来吧 安东尼 让我们– 来吧
Come on, Anthony. Let’s just– Come on.
我要打你的屁♥股♥
ANTHONY: I’m gonna beat your butt.
走开 妈的 – 这是我做的芝士汉堡
MAN 1: Get out of here. Damn. MAN 2: I made these cheeseburgers, man.
你狗♥日♥的♥牙齿怎么了?
O-DOG: What’s with your motherfucking teeth?
那是我吃的芝士 你想来点吗? 来吧
MAN 2: That’s from all the cheese I’ve been eating. You want burgers? Come on.
滚开 你很臭 – 妈的 警报
Fuck out of here, man. You stink. -Oh, shit. One time.
快跑! – 快跑 哟 快
Break! MAN 3: Go around. Yo, come on.
快跑
Go around.
走 哥们 走 走
Move, man. Move, move.
等等
Hold up.
我要把你打败 小家伙
Now I’m gonna wear you out, little punk.
让我看看那个
Let me see that.

The gun.
我把信放哪了?
All right. Where did I put that letter?
喔 在这
Oh, here we go.
是这个吗? 对
Is this it? Yeah.
看 你像这样握着然后扣动扳机
Now, see, you hold it like this and pull the trigger.
嘭! 烂屁♥股♥
Pow! Punk-ass.
看 没有上膛
Look, it ain’t loaded.
你在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我不想让我儿子学开枪!
I don’t want my son learning to pull drive-bys!
我只是在教他如何开枪 – 对 妈妈
I was just showing him how to shoot. -Yeah, Mama.
安东尼 过来 过来
Anthony, get over here. Get over here.
让我告诉你
Let me tell you something.
我再逮住你手上有枪 我会打烂你的屁♥股♥ 明白了吗?
If I ever catch you with a gun in your hand, I’m gonna break your tail. You got that?
出去
Get out of here.
起来出去
Get up and get out.
我得给你说多少次别再给我们钱了?
How many times do I have to tell you to stop giving us money?
别给我那狗屎 行不?
Don’t give me that shit, okay?
因为你没工作
Because I don’t see nobody with no fucking job around here.
我不需要你的钱
You know what? I don’t need your money.
听着
Look…
佩内尔以前照顾我
…Pernell looked out for me, okay?
如果不是他– 不 听着 – 别说了–
If it wasn’t for him– No. Listen. -Don’t start–
如果不是他 我可能活不到现在
If it wasn’t for him, my black ass would be dead by now.
我是在报答他 – 你知道吗? 操♥他♥妈♥佩内尔
I’m paying back. -You know what? Fuck Pernell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!