我有那带子 我有那狗♥日♥的♥带子
I got the tape. I got the motherfucking tape.
我告诉过你 我告诉过你 我去找女人了 – 其他人在后面
I told you. I told you. I’m after bitches. -The rest of the guys are in back.
你好吗 宝贝?
What’s up, baby?
你好吗 凯因
What’s up, Wayne?
你们过得怎么样?
How you all doing?
哟 还好吗? – 哟 凯因
Yo, what’s up? -Yo, Caine.
你好吗 哥们?
What’s up, man?
我狗♥日♥的♥黑鬼– – 在干什么 哥们?
My motherfucking nigga– -What’s up, man?
你知道我在干什么 黑鬼 在赢这些傻子的钱
Taking these fools money and shit. You know what’s up, nigga.
嘿 让我和你谈谈 – 别动我的牌
Hey, let me talk to you for a minute. -Hold my motherfucking shit there.
怎么了?
What’s up?
你不会笨到给那些黑鬼看那盘抢劫录像带吧
You ain’t dumb enough to be showing niggas the robbery tape.
那是怎么回事? – 别激动 黑鬼
What’s up with that? -Cool out, nigga.
我们只是看着玩玩
We just having fun with the motherfucking tape.
好吧 不会有人看到那带子了 尽管我觉得那狗屎很有趣
All right, ain’t nobody else gonna see the tape. This shit is funny to me, though.
嘿 哥们 让我回去玩牌了
Hey, man, let me get back to this shit.
你好吗 傻子? – 你怎样 凯因 黑鬼?
What’s up, fool? -What up, Caine, locster, nigga?
怎样 傻子?底注在哪?
What’s up? Where the bud at, fool?
黑鬼 看我赢光这群狗♥日♥的♥
Nigga, watch me break these motherfuckers here.
你们都会认输的 知道吗?
Y’all give up this snatch. Know what I’m saying?
A-瓦克斯是我们中最大的 我们叫他”G”
A-Wax was older than the rest of us. I mean, he was what we called a “G.”
总是处于事端当中 爱挑唆 好争辩 急躁
Always in the middle of things. Instigating, arguing, fussing.
他是我们的笑料
He was funny to us.
他工作了很长时间了
He had been putting in work for so long…
必须指出他喜欢看到其他人倒霉
…it got to a point where he liked to see other people do dirt.
O-狗仔是活着的最疯狂的黑鬼
Now, O-Dog was the craziest nigga alive.
美国的噩梦
America’s nightmare.
年轻 黑人 什么都不在乎
Young, black and didn’t give a fuck.
快出 傻子
Do it, fool.
噢 黑鬼放弃了
Oh, man. Nigga crapped out.
把我的钱给我 黑鬼 给我
Give me my fucking money, nigga. Give me my shit.
像狗♥日♥的♥一样放弃了 – 你们全在放屁
Crapped out like a motherfucker. -Y’all fucking bullshit.
酒在冰箱里
Brew’s in the cooler.
把我的钱给我 – 哟 黑鬼 把钱放下
Give me my motherfucking money. MAN: Yo, nigga, throw that money down.
在干什么 黑伙计? – 我在凉快
What’s up, black man? -I’m cooling.
你把帽子戴在头上干什么 看起来像个冷酷的恶魔猎人
Why you got that hood on your head? Look like the grim reaper.
这里很冷 兄弟
It’s cold out here, my brother.
你知道我们黑人不太适应这种冷空气
You know us black folks not used to this cold air.
我们是热带人 你知道吗?
We the tropical people, you understand?
让他们欧洲人来对付这种疯狂
Let them Europeans deal with this madness.
那你的热带屁♥股♥为什么坐在他妈的冰箱上?
Then why your tropical ass sitting on the goddamn cooler?
为了防止你这傻子喝毒药 这就是原因
To keep you fools from drinking this poison. That’s why.
你最好把你的屁♥股♥
You better get your shelenkem-shilom ass…
挪开然后给我一瓶酒
…up off this box and pass me a motherfucking brew.
沙里夫是一个白♥痴♥穆♥斯♥林♥
Sharif was an ex-knucklehead turned Muslim.
他很爱学习他喜欢的东西
He was so happy to be learning something he liked…
他总向我们布道
…he kept coming at us with it.
他认为阿♥拉♥能拯救黑人 是的 对
He thought Allah could save black people. Yeah, right.
哟 凯因 丢一瓶过来
Yo, Caine. Toss me one, homey.
斯泰西认为他是这群中的老鸨
Now, Stacy thought he was the pimp of the bunch.
我们很小就是哥们了
We was homeys since we were little.
他上了不同的高中 因为他能打球
He went to a different high school, though, because he could play ball.
他得到了奖学金之后
After he got that scholarship…
他总是说去萨斯州打橄榄球
…he was always talking about going to Kansas to play football.
我告诉你 我饿死了 我得吃点东西 哥们
I’m telling you, man. I’m straight starving. I gotta get something to eat, man.
你们这些黑鬼快点 我饿得像个鸡♥巴♥一样了
Y’all niggas hurry up, man. I’m hungrier than a motherfucker, man.
是的 是的 我饿得像个鸡♥巴♥一样
Yeah, yeah. Man, I got the munchies like a motherfucker, boy.
你这大屁♥股♥吃得太多了
Your big ass eats too much as it is.
妈的 – 妈的
Damn. -Damn.
这外面他妈的怎么了?
What the fuck’s going on out in this motherfucker?
你们要去干什么? 我和哈罗德要去杰克
What y’all gonna do? Me and Harold going to Jack’s.
你和哈罗德要去杰克?
You niggas going to Jack in the Crack?
对 妈的 对
Yeah, hell, yeah. Hell, yeah.
汽车需要加油 听见了吗?
Gonna need gas for the hooptie. You know what I’m saying?
你们该在来这里之前把油加满 傻子
Your ass should have filled up before we got here. Stupid ass motherfucker.
闭嘴 婊♥子♥ – 你们都要跟我们去吧?
Shut up, bitch. -You all gonna follow us, right?
对 黑鬼 我们知道在哪
Yeah, nigga. We know where it’s at, fool.
走开 给我滚开 滚你的蛋
Go, man. Get the fuck out of here, man. Get your ass out of here.
我们不需要那狗屎 我不能容忍♥他们做那狗屎
We don’t need that shit. Damn. I can’t stand when they do that shit.
谁有买♥♥油的钱
Who got some snaps on the petro?
我不会给你
I ain’t giving you shit.
我明天还你 我保证
I’ll catch you tomorrow. I promise.
我的包里没钱 -你们是群烂黑鬼–
My pocket is hurting. -Y’all niggas is broke–
一分钱都他妈没有没有还出来混
Slanging shit in the ‘hood and y’all ain’t got no motherfucking money.
我们会给你的 – 操 吃我的屎
O-DOG: We’ll get you back. -Fuck. Pump my shit.
别激动
O-DOG: Peace.
全是他妈的钱钱钱
All that motherfucking money.
醒醒 黑鬼
Wake up, nigga.
三美元
Three dollars.
傻子
Fool.
真♥他♥妈♥热 – 那把暖气关了 哥们
CAINE: It is hot as hell. HAROLD: Turn off the heater then, man.
你听到了吗? – 妈的 好
You know what I’m saying? CAINE: Hell, yeah.
有点郁闷 是吧?
Kind of fucked up, huh?
你疯了 我只有两瓶40年的 – 什么
You crazy. All I had was two 40’s. -Of what?
两瓶埃资酒
Two bottles of Ides, baby.
是的 你真的完蛋了 黑鬼 – 操
Yeah, you real fucked up, nigga. -Fucked.
我尽全力了
I’m tired as a motherfucker.
从车里滚出来 黑鬼
Get your ass up out the car, nigga.
滚出来! 自己出来 自己出来
Get the fuck out! Break yourself, nigga. Break yourself.
不是这婊♥子♥!
Ain’t this a bitch!
从车里滚出来
Get your motherfucking ass up out the car.
好的 冷静
All right, nigga. Chill.
凯因 下车
Caine, get out the car, man.
我不会像傻子一样下去
I ain’t going like a chump.
黑鬼 别让我催你 从车里滚出去
JUNIOR: Nigga, don’t make me rush you. Get your ass up out the car.
下车 – 好的
Get out the car. -All right.
出去! – 好的 我正在出去
JUNIOR: Get out! HAROLD: All right, nigga. I’m coming.
黑鬼 你落在我手上了 狗♥日♥的♥快从车里滚出去!
Nigga, I got you, right. Get your motherfucking ass up out the car!
婊♥子♥ 快! – 打那个黑鬼
LLOYD: Bitch, move! MAN: Shoot that nigga.
黑鬼 操你!
Nigga, fuck you!
哦 妈的! – 下车!
CAINE: Oh, shit! -Get out of the car!
噢 妈的! 是凯因 他们被抢了 快走
Oh, shit! That’s Caine. Hey, they getting jacked! Come on.
是凯因和哈罗德
That’s Caine and Harold.
妈的 我就知道
O-DOG: Hell, I know that ain’t my nigga, man.
妈的
Shit.
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住 – 快点 快点
SHARIF: Hold on, hold on, hold on. JACKEE: Hurry up. Hurry up.
妈的
Shit. Damn.
嘿 哥们 你还好吧? -哈罗德!
Hey, man, you all right? JACKEE: Harold!
我们得带他去看医生 – 那他怎么办?
O-DOG: We gotta get him to a doctor. SHARIF: What about him?
先别管他 – 快走
We gotta do that another time. STACY: Let’s go, man.
我们不能就这样把哈罗德留在这
We can’t leave Harold here like this.
快 我们走 我们走
O-DOG: Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go.
嘿 我们不能就这样把哈罗德留在这 这不对
Hey, man. We can’t leave him like this. It’s not right, all right?
嘿 沙里夫 那狗♥日♥的♥死了 别管他 我们走
Hey, Sharif, that motherfucker’s dead. He’s dead, man! Fuck that. Let’s go.
斯泰西 斯泰西 帮我把他抬上车 – 我要照顾凯因
Stacy. Stacy, help me get him in the car. STACY: I got Caine, man. I got Caine.
斯泰西 A-瓦克斯!帮我把他抬上车
Stacy, A-Wax! Help me get him in the car!
沙里夫 快啊 哥们! – 这不对 好不好?
Sharif, come on, man! -It ain’t right, okay?
操 你留下来陪他吧 – 我留下来 我留在这里
Hey, fuck, you stay with him then. -I’m staying. I’m staying.
他要失血而亡了
JACKEE: He’s bleeding to death.
什么? – 医生呢?
A-WAX: What? JACKEE: Where the doctor?
医生在哪?
Where the doctor at?
哟 把狗♥日♥的♥医生叫来
Yo, give us a motherfucking doctor.
你得先填好这个表
You’ll have to fill out these forms first.
婊♥子♥ 操那表 我们需要医生 他在失血而亡!
Bitch, fuck the forms. We need a doctor. He’s bleeding to death there!
这婊♥子♥不给我们找医生 看看他 他在流血
This bitch can’t find us a doctor. Look at him. He’s bleeding.
马上把医生找来!
STACY: Get a fucking doctor right now!
医生在哪里 – 医生呢?
Where’s that bitch with the doctor? JACKEE: Where’s the doctor?
离开高中一周后 我伤到了肩膀
A week out of high school and I got blasted in the shoulder.
我被那么多血吓坏了
I went to shock when I saw all that damn blood.
我从没被枪击过 我以为我会死
I mean, I ain’t never been shot before so I thought I was gonna die.