你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 小子?
What the hell you doing, boy?
你出错了我们都要挨枪子
You mess around and shoot all of us.
让我看看
Let me see it.
让我教你怎么拿
Let me show you how to hold it.
凯因
Caine.
凯因
KAREN: Caine.
你在屋外做什么
What you doing out that room?
我出来玩玩 妈妈
I’m just out here playing, Mama.
在你♥爸♥爸逮到你之前你最好回屋里去
You better get your little ass in that room before your daddy catch you.
听到了吗? 就现在
You hear me talking to you? Now.
妈的
What the hell?
当有事发生时佩内尔会照顾我 他教我东西
Pernell looked out for me when things got rough. He taught me.
他教我当一个混混的一切
He showed me what being a hustler was all about.
嗨-呀! 21 – 妈的!
MAN 1: Hi-ya! Twenty-one. MAN 2: Motherfucker!

Hey.
嗨 你打完了吗?
Hey, are you all done yet?
是的
Yeah.
等下 婊♥子♥ 让我们清理下桌子
Hold up, bitch. Let us clean off the table.
妈的 我都等了一天了
Shit, I’ve been waiting all day.
你换得开5块钱吗? – 没有 你有
TONY: You got change for a 5? MAN 2: No. You got it.
你换得开5块钱吗? – 等下 等下 等下
TONY: You got change for a 5? MAN 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
骗老子输钱
TONY: Cheating me out of my goddamn money.
妈的 要用你的脑子 伙计
MAN 2: Shit. Gonna bust that head wide open, man.
耶 耶 我有东西给你
MAN 1: Yeah. Yeah, I got something for you.
泰特 你女人看起来有点累了
Say, Tat. Your lady here looks a little tired.
泰特花了一晚上的时间解她的胸罩 她没睡成觉
Tat keeping her up at night trying to knock the lining out that motherfucker.
你们真♥他♥妈♥猥琐
Y’all are some damn motherfuckers, man.
别说了 – 来 专心打牌
Fuck that shit. -Come on, deal the cards.
听着 哥们 你今晚拿到了两周的货
Look, man. Tonight you got the junk about two weeks.
你不认为是时候给我钱了吗?
Don’t you think it’s time you gave me my money?
我说了我现在没钱 哥们
Told you I ain’t have your money yet, man.
你♥他♥妈♥说你钱给我是什么意思?
Fuck you mean, you ain’t got my money yet?
大家都知道你跑路前把那次抢劫的钱藏起来了
Everybody know you hid the money from that robbery before you went upstate.
我给你说了 狗♥日♥的♥ 我现在没钱给你
I told you, motherfucker, I ain’t got your money yet, man.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 你还没钱给我 狗♥日♥的♥?
What the fuck you mean, you ain’t got the money yet, motherfucker?
你最好把钱给我 要不然 你知道我在说什么
You best be coming up with my cash or else, you know what I’m saying?
操你 泰特
Fuck you, Tat.
你♥他♥妈♥以为你是谁? 罗恩 奥尼尔?
The fuck you think you is, man? Motherfucking Ron O’Neil or something?
说什么我最好给钱或要怎么样
Talking about I better pay or else.
我不是你的婊♥子♥ 黑鬼
I ain’t your bitch, nigga.
你要干什么?
What you gonna do?
什么–?我要–?
What–? What am I–?
我想怎么办?
What am I going to do?
别这样 泰特 – 别他妈拦着我
Hold up, Tat. -Get the fuck out the way.
别 别 别 别拦这他 哥们
No, no, no. Don’t squeeze that shit, man.
我现在应该害怕吗 因为你拿着把手♥枪♥?
I’m supposed to be scared now, because you got a pistol?
我刚在边境呆了他妈的5年
I just spent five motherfucking years in the joint.
当我想的时候我会给你钱的
I told you I’d pay your monkey ass when I feel like it.
你最好舔我的老二
You better suck my dick.
尝尝着个 狗♥日♥的♥! – 妈的
Suck on this, motherfucker! KAREN: Damn.
废物 废物东西
TAT: Punk-ass, punk-ass fucking boy.
泰特 泰特 泰特 搞什么飞机?
Tat, Tat, Tat, what the fuck, man?
搞什么–? – 你欠我钱吗 狗♥日♥的♥?
What the fuck–? -You owe me some money, motherfucker?
没有 但把这些拿去
Hell, no, but here you go.
给我
Hit me.
这里 拿去
Here, take it.
凯因
Caine.
这是我第一次看见我父亲杀人
That was the first time I’d ever seen my father kill anybody.
但不是最后一次
But it wasn’t the last.
之后 我习惯了 – 凯因
I got used to it, though. -[IN SLOW MOTION] Caine.
凯因
Caine.
凯迪
KayDee.
南大道
WOMAN [ON TV]: –Boulevard South.
这发生在佛朗明哥入口处–
It occurred at the Flamingo entrance–
嫌疑犯是
Suspect is….
无论你决定做什么 记住我们学到的
Whatever you decide to do, remember what we learned.
对于那些会回来的人 明年再见
And for those of you who are coming back, I’ll see you next year.
对于他们试图在高中教你的那些狗屎
For all the bullshit they try to teach you in high school…
我毕业时只学到了一半
…I graduated with about half of it.
我有一半的时间没去学校
But then, I didn’t go to school but half the time.
另一半时间 我在卖♥♥毒品
The other half, I was out selling dope.
这这里长大
Growing up out here…
有些东西在教室里是学不到的
…there was shit that can’t be learned in no classroom.
我只想说
I just want to say….
哟 怎样? – 是我的吗? 是我地吗? 是我的吗?
MAN 1: Yo, what’s up? MAN 2: Is that me? Is that me? Is that me?
你在干什么?
What the hell you doing?
骑这个老烂东西
Trying to ride this old raggedy thing.
你肯定想要个新的
You must want a new Big Wheel.
对 因为老东西不能正常工作
Yeah, because this old Big Wheel doesn’t work right.
听着 我会
CAINE: Look, I’m gonna…
给你买♥♥个新的 好吗? – 好
…buy you a new one, okay? -Okay.
好吗? 好 – 好
CAINE: All right? All right. ANTHONY: All right.
怎么了 小家伙 嗨 凯因? – 你好吗?
What’s up, little man? Hey, Caine. -What’s up?
凯因要给我买♥♥俩新车 妈妈
Caine’s gonna buy me a new Big Wheel, Mama.
噢 是吗?
Oh, is he?
你不用一直给他买♥♥东西
You don’t have to keep buying him stuff.
没事
It ain’t no thing.
这是我的搭档
This is my partner right there.
对吧 小家伙? – 对
Ain’t that right, little man? ANTHONY: Yep.
那么你终于完了?
So you finally did it, huh?
是 终于完了
Yep. Finally done.
那好
All right.
哦 祝贺你
Oh, man. Congratulations.
嘿 来 把它骑回屋子里去
Hey, come on. Let’s make it in the house.
罗尼是佩内尔进号♥子前的女朋友
Ronnie was Pernell’s girl before he went to the pen.
他进去之后安东尼出生了
Anthony came right after that.
佩内尔为他们留下了一间房♥子和一些钱
Pernell hooked up a house and a little money for them.
但我还是常去看他们
But I still went by to check on them.
我十岁时父亲在进行毒品交易时被杀了
My pops was killed in a drug deal when I was 10.
我妈妈不能自理
And my moms was too strung out.
我搬去乔丹 当斯和爷爷奶奶一起生活
So I went to live with my grandparents in Jordan Downs.
本来应该是临时的
It was only supposed to be temporary.
但我母亲死于注射过量
But my moms died from an overdose…
所以我留了下来
…so I just stayed.
嗨 奶奶
CAINE: Hey, Grandma.
我和你爷爷为你感到骄傲 凯因
Me and your grandpa are so proud of you, Caine.
托马斯 快出来
Thomas, come on out of that room.
下来向我们的孙子问好
Come on down here and say hello to our grandson.
主的光辉照耀着你 孩子 我想让你知道
The Lord’s grace is with you, boy. And I wanna let you know…
下周当你拿到文凭
…that next week when you get that diploma…
我将是洛杉矶最自豪的爷爷
…I’ll be the proudest grandfather in all of L.A.
如果你父母还在世的话 他们也会为你骄傲的
And I know if your mama and papa was still alive, they’d be proud of you too.
没事
It’s all right.
我们进去嗨吧 哥们
Let’s dip into the cock pot, man.
毕业之夜
Graduation night.
我朋友博士办了一个聚会
My homey Doc threw a party.
我表哥哈罗德和我一起 – 怎么了?
My cousin Harold rode with me. -What’s up?
他住在长滩 所以我们不常在一起混
He stayed down in Long Beach so we didn’t hang out that much.
现在 他是一个混混
Now, he was a hustler.
有个传呼机 有辆宝马 很有钱
Had a Beemer, a crib, and a fat pocket.
和他在一起我不用担心任何事
Whenever we were together and some shit popped off, I never had to worry.
我俩相互照应
He had my back, and I had his.
我们关系很铁
Man, we was down for each other like that.
所有的兄弟都很铁
All the homeys was down for each other.
大家好 凯因来了
CAINE: What’s up? What’s up? Caine’s in the house.
怎样了? 怎么了? 怎样?
What’s up? What’s happening? What’s up?
博士在哪 – 凯因
Where’s the Doc? What’s up? -Caine.
这是我表哥哈罗德 – 你好吗 狗♥日♥的♥?
This is my cousin Harold. -What’s up, motherfucker?
你想第一次吗 狗♥日♥的♥?
You wanna be on prime time, motherfucker?
什么? – 第一次看你自己的屁♥股♥ 黑鬼
What? -Seen your ass on prime time, nigga.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!